Chapter 8

Opposites Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sung Min’s POV

It’s already Sunday. The day of the mission. It’s 4:30 in the afternoon. The party will start at exactly 6 in the evening. Me and Soon Kyu decided to meet at the FBI at 5 in the afternoon. I’m wearing a red suite with a white inner long sleeves and an indigo thin neck tie. I wonder what she’ll wear. But I know that she’ll look good. She has a good fashion after all. I was thinking deeply when my attention was caught by someone. There she was. Wearing a black cocktail dress that hugged her nice, or should I say y body. “You look great!” I said out loud. “Thanks. You look….. Pretty descent.” She laughed. Seriously? She can joke at this time when we have such big mission? Well, that’s her. “Let’s go now.”

 

Sunny’s POV

It’s almost six and we arrived at the hotel. A 5 star hotel. The mastermind must be really rich. We went in the hotel and started acting as married couple. We ate delicious meals and drank expensive wine. “Are feeling okay now?” Sung Min asked. “Yeah, thanks by the way. For letting me cry in your chest.” I laughed. I didn’t know he is a sweet guy. Our conversation was cut off when someone announced. “We all know that we’re excited to know who our master is. So without further ado, meet Song Jong Ki!” What? Did he just said Song Jong Ki? My question was answered when I saw the guy appeared in front of us at the stage. I was shocked that he was the mastermind. I just stared at him, surprised and scared. “You okay?” Sung Min asked. “I-it’s him…”

 

Sung Min’s POV

“I-it’s him…” What? That’s the Song Jong Ki that broke her heart? He’s the bad guy in her love story and he’s also the bad guy in our mission? What a coincidence, this must be fate! “What will we do now? Are we supposed to catch him? Kill him?” I asked. “We were orde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter