Chapter 10

Opposites Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Min's POV

Okay, here goes nothing. Everything's ready. The only one I need is Soon Kyu. I better call her. Riiing Riiing. Soon Kyu-ssi please pick up. I feel so nervous. "Hello?" her voice is sweet as ever. "Soon Kyu-ssi. Are you busy? Can I ask you out?" Please say yes, please say yes. I'm crossing my fingers right now and my heart is beating loudly. Is this how you really feel when you're in love? "Uhhh, sure. What time?" she asked. Yes! "I'll pick you up at your house at 10 in the morning." I answered. "Ok. See you then." "Yeah, see you." Then she hang up. Yesss! Thank you Lord! First step, check.

 

Sunny's POV

It's Saturday means day off. But Sung Min suddenly asked me out. I just can't say no, after all I love him. Oh gosh! I love him. Are these words really going out of my mouth? That's new. It's already 9 in the morning so I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I went out after five minutes. Yes, five minutes. Have you forgotten? It only takes me five minutes to shower. It's advantageous. I waited because Sung Min hasn't arrived yet. Then I heard a honk. Maybe it's Sung Min. So I grabbed my house keys and my bag and went outside. And he was there, leaning on his car while waiting.

 

Sung Min's POV

I was waiting for her while leaning on my car. I then noticed her presence. I faced her, and wow. She's beautiful. She's just wearing a white dress. She looks so innocent. Like an angel from heaven. Her beauty captivates me. On the other hand, I'm wearing a gray shirt underneath my black suit jacket paired with black pants. "Hey." I said. "Hello Sung Min-ssi." she replied. "You look beautiful." I said what? Oh Sung Min! Think before saying anything. "Well, thank you very much." she laughed. "Let's get going." I said as I opened the door to the passenger's seat. She went in and I walked towards the driver's seat and went in also. "Are you ready?" I asked. "Yeah. Palli." she smiled. I drove off to a resort. Our resort. Did I forgot to tell you that we own a 5 star resort? Well, my bad. So now, I will ask her to be my girl at our resort. After a long drive, we finally arrived. "Where are we? And why are we here Sung Min-ssi?" she asked. "Just wait and see for yourself." I grinned.

 

Sunny's POV

We arrived at a resort. Looks like a 5 star resort actually. We went in and the staffs and workers there seems to show Sung Min-ssi such high respect. "Perhaps, do you own this place?" I asked. "I'm glad you no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter