Chapter 3

Opposites Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sung Min's POV

I was happily walking towards our office. "Another day, another oppurtunity~" I sang. Yesterday was fun. My first day at work was not boring. It's because of her, I think. Yes, Soon Kyu-ssi. She's beautiful, smart and most of all fun to be with. She's perfect! I wonder why he broke her heart. But come to think of it, who is this HE? Why and how did this unworthy guy broke Soon Kyu-ssi's fragile heart? I was deep in my thoughts when I suddenly bump into someone. "Yah! Watch where you're going!" The person shouted. I then realized that it was Soon Kyu-ssi. "Geez, sorry. No need to shout, you know? It's early in the morning and you're already grumpy Ms. Lee Soon Kyu." I chuckled. "Oh it's just you." "Yes, it's me." I cheekily grinned. "Come with me." She said and walked towards the meeting room. I followed her and said. "Why so serious, grumpy?"

 

Soon Kyu's POV

"Why so serious, grumpy?" Saaay what? I glared at him and snapped. "Mr. Lee Sung Min, please, it's not time for jokes and try to be serious, okay? This is about the case! And for your information, don't make me mad early in the morning because you will really regret it." I said and went inside the meeting room, trying to cool down. Then there I found Siwon and Tiffany sitting. "Morning guys." "Morning Ms. Sunshine! Oh, who's the guy?" Fany asked me. I glared at her. "Fine, I won't call you Ms. Sunshine." She chuckled. "Good. By the way, guys, meet Lee Sung Min. South Korea's top hacker. He's with me in this case. Sung Min-ssi, meet Hwang Tiffany and Choi Siwon, they're in the research department." I saw Sung Min-ssi offering his hand to them while saying "Nice to meet you." "Same here." Siwon said while Fany just smiled, showing her pretty eyesmile. "So what you got?" I asked, straight to the point. "Geez, you're always in a hurry Soon Kyu." Siwon chuckled. "Yah, yah. Stop it. She'll get mad, and you won't like it." Fany said then continued. "We found out where the puppets of the mastermind do their hacking. Here." She handed me an envelope. "You meet with Taeyon, she'll give you the mission." Siwon added. "Thanks." I said before going out but skidded for a stop and said "Sung Min-ssi, aren't you coming?" I chuckled. "U-uh, I am!" He stood up and laughed. This guy never fails me to laugh.

 

Author's POV

As the two went inside the office, they were greeted brightly by their oh-so-happy boss. "Heeeelloooo my number one agent and hacker! How are you?" She asked happily. "Why so happy T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter