Chapter 5

Opposites Attract?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyon’s POV

Hey there! I know you’re surprised that we’re using my point of view.  It’s fine with you, right? Hahaha. Now let’s get back to the story. My Wednesday morning was really great. First, I woke up when someone called me. Yes, it’s my fiancé, Leeteuk. He greeted me a good morning. He’s really sweet. But the best reason why my Wednesday morning was great because it’s the day! The day I’ll tell Soon Kyu and Sung Min their new mission. Kyaaa! I’m so excited! I went to the FBI so early and I just can’t hide my excitement. And now, I really regret why I came here so early! Why? I’ve been waiting for soooo long! Soon Kyu and Sung Ming are not yet here! Aiiish! When will they come? I can’t wait to assign them their mission! I was deep in my thoughts when I heard the door open. “Finally!! You’re here! Moooorning.” I happily greeted the two. “Yeah. Morning Tae.” “Morning boss.” The two replied. “I’ll go straight to the point!” I said sounding excited. “That’s a good idea. Tell us now. Palli!” Soon Kyu said. Geez, impatient as ever. “No need to be cold so early in the morning Sun Buns.” I said and continued. “Your mission will be on this Sunday. You will attend the party the mastermind of the hacking prepared. But because you’re not invited, I had to find ways.” I grinned. “What is it?” Minnie asked. “We met Mr. and Mrs. Lee, they’re invited to the party, and asked them a favor.” I paused for a while. “You two will disguise as Mr. and Mrs. Lee which means you two will disguised as a married couple! Yayyy!”

 

Sunny’s POV

“You two will disguise as Mr. and Mrs. Lee which means you two will disguised as a married couple! Yayyy!” Tae announced happily. Did I hear her right? Why is she so happy about this? “Tae, that’s the dumbest idea ever! You do know I hate missions like this, right?” I snapped. I love her but I hate her idea! “Oh c’mon Sun Buns, don’t be such a spoilsport. It’s just fine with Sung Min! Right Minnie?” she smiled and faced Sung Min-ssi.

 

Sung Min’s POV

Wow. Is this a dream? I’m gonna disguise as Soon Kyu-ssi's husband? I know it’s just for the mission but I can’t help but be happy. Oh how I wish to be her husband for real. Yeah, I admit, I like her. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter