The Trip {Part 7 - Another perspective}

Fix you

 (Onew POV)

Kibum explained to us what had been going on as Taemin went after Minho. None of us knew what had gotten him riled up but if anyone could calm him, it was our Minnie.

“So what are you going to do about this guy? I mean, how did he even get your number?” Joon asked.

“That’s the thing, I don’t even know. I haven’t even seen his face. I don’t know what to do. I mean, what does he even mean by all of the stuff he’s said about you?” Key asked, turning to Jonghyun.

The latter just looked pale, almost as if he’d seen a ghost “molla” he whispered, not meeting anyone’s eyes.

“Jjongie? Are you okay?” Key asked the latter, his voice deep with concern.

“Mmm.. Just… Just worried about you is all. I don’t want you getting hurt because of me” Jonghyun whispered.

“The only way I’d ever be hurt because of you, would be if you left me” Key whispered back, before embracing the older boy.

Soon after I turned to see the two maknaes walking down the beach, hand in hand, towards us. Minho looked like he was facing a mixture of emotions; pain, anger, woe, fear, panic. Taemin on the other hand was sporting a face that gave off a feel of pure shock.

“Mian… About running off like that, I had some… business to attend to” Minho sighed as he sat down, pulling Taemin onto his lap. The latter leaned back against Minho’s chest, relaxing into his touch, leaning his head back to rest on Minho’s shoulder, whilst the older of the two leaned forward slightly to rest his chin on Taemin’s shoulder.

I had to admit I felt a little pang of jealousy as I saw them like that, it wasn’t that I was jealous of either of them, I was jealous that they were so content and comfortable with their feelings whilst I was still coming to terms with the fact that I liked Joon and that he was my… My boyfriend. I just wished that I could be like that with him and not worry about it, but until I’d let it sink in a little more I couldn’t do that… not just yet. Joon seemed to pick up on my thoughts and shot me a sympathetic smile before lightly taking my hand in his, in a way that nobody would see. He was too good to me.

I noticed that Key smiled at seeing his baby with his lover, seeming so relaxed and happy.

Jonghyun on the other hand still seemed distant, he clearly had something on his mind… I couldn’t take this anymore.

“Jonghyun-ah. Can I talk to you privately for a moment?” I asked, smiling at the boy in question.

“Huh? Oh, sure hyung” he said, standing up. I let go of Joon’s hand and stood too, then proceeded to lead Jonghyun toward the water, we both sat down just out of reach of where the waved crashed and rolled up the warm beach.

I let out a soft sigh “Talk to me Jjongie-ah. I know there is something more to this than that meets the eye. What are you hiding?”

“Hyung… I.. I know this guy. I mean, I don’t know who he is, I, I can’t remember, but I know that he is bad news. I know that he had something to do with why I was so sad before my accident. I know he was the reason that… That my Omma… My noona…” he couldn’t finish, he broke into tears right away, his face growing even paler as he did.

I couldn’t even being to know how hard this must be for him. I didn’t know the details of it all, but from the start, I noticed this boy. I noticed all the bruises, all the scars that he tried to hide. I always noticed the dry tears on his cheeks as I passed him in the hall-ways at school. This boy had been put through a lot and just when it was starting to get better, just when he was starting to open up again, this person, whoever he was, had to come and tear him back down. Would he never be allowed to be happy?

I don’t care what price I have to pay for this, but so help me god, I would make sure this boy is happy in the end. So help me god! I will find the person that is playing with my dongsaengs’ feelings and I will hunt him down! Nobody, and I mean NOBODY plays with Lee Jinki’s family and gets away with it!

“Jjongie-ah. I don’t know all the details and I won’t make you tell me because I respect your privacy, but if you ever need anything, and I mean anything, you can come to me okay? I don’t even care if it’s three in the morning and all you need is to sit with someone in silence. I’ll be there. I’m only a phone call away. You are such a good person and you deserve to be happy, and I promise you I will not let this person, whoever he is, ruin that for you! Key, he has been through a lot too, I’m sure you already know that, and he loves you. He can make you happy” I spoke softly, rubbing circles on his back.

“I love him too hyung. I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way about anyone before. Even before I ever spoke to him, I noticed him, I knew that he was different. But I don’t want… I can’t let him get hurt because of me. Not when I’ve already hurt so many people…” he sighed through the tears, leaning onto me more “Hyung… Why me? Why is it always me that has to deal with this stuff? Why can’t I just be allowed to be happy, just for once…?”

“I don’t know, I really don’t. But you can’t let this get the better of you. We’ll win in the end, just wait and see. You’ll come out on top” I whispered, lightly his hair.

“You’re going to make a great Appa one day hyung. Joon hyung is lucky to have you” he smiled softly.

“W-What do you mean, J-Joon?”

“Hyung, you may be able to fool the others, but I’m not as dense as everyone thinks. I saw you holding his hand back there. And I see all the little kisses he gives you when you guys think nobody he looking” he laughed, wiping away his tears.

“That obvious huh?” I laughed

“Mmm. Why don’t you just admit it to them?”

“I’m not ready” I sighed

“I understand hyung, should we go back now?” he asked. I nodded pulling us both to our feet. Slowly we began to walk back to the others.

 

(Minho POV)

The time on the beach flew by after that. Next thing we knew, we were in the little town close by to go shopping. We’d decided to split up, Key and Jjong. Joon and Onew. Then Me and Taemin.  I felt a little bad for Jjong hyung… Key seemed as though he would be a shopaholic. Never the less, I think that was a good thing for hyung too, he needed to have his mind taken off of things.

“Hyung. What are we going to do?” Taemin asked as we browsed the shops.

“Molla. But we need to think of something fast, before this gets even more out of hand” I answered, smiling a little when I saw Taemin’s eyes light up at the sight of a large frog plushie. “Do you want that?”

“Hmm?” he turned back to me

“The plushie?”

“Oh, ani, it’s fine” he smiled, but I could see in his eyes that he wanted it.

“Oh come on, I’ll buy it for you” I smiled, picking it up and making my way to the counter and paying for it~ I handed it to him as we made our way out of the store.

“Thanks hyung! I love it!” he grinned and leaned up to peck my cheek, I laughed slightly, before throwing an arm over his shoulder as we walked.

“Why did you want that one anyway?” I asked

“It reminds me of you” he giggled “My handsome frog prince” he blushed a little

“Ha, only because it’s you, I’m going to let it slide that you called me a frog” I laughed

“Anyway! Back to the topic at hand, what are we going to do?” Taemin said, bringing reality back upon us.

I sighed. “I honestly have no idea, Minnie”

“Couldn’t we just call him out on it? Tell him we know who he is?”

“Then what? He’s smart Tae, he won’t just give up because we know who he is… If anything he’ll just get rid of us like he did Jonghyun’s Appa…”  I sighed again

“Aish.. why must this be so difficult!?”

“That’s life Minnie, it’s not ever easy, if it is then something must be wrong” I sighed.

“Yah! Stop being so down! We can do this okay? Life doesn’t always have to be like this, it’s what we make it and we’re going to make it better again”

“I love you, you know? I honestly don’t know how I managed to end up with someone as amazing as you” I smiled

“I love you too, and thank you, but focus hyung! We need to help Jonghyun and Key”

He was right we did. But how? I needed to think of a plan and fast, before this got even more out of hand.

“Come on. We need to go get Onew and Joon hyung. They can help us think of a plan”

“Wait, are we going to tell them everything?”

“Ne. We need their help Minnie. The sooner this is solved, the better”

And with that we set off to find them.

 

(Mystery Man POV)

So he chose not to listen to my warnings huh? Still? He must really want to suffer. He thinks that he is so great, walking around clinging on to the person who belongs to me.

You must think I’m really possessive and obsessed right? I’m not, I swear.

There is a story behind what I’m doing. There is a reason for it all. A reason I killed his Umma, his noona, his Appa. A reason I want him to be mine and mine alone.

I don’t want him because I love him or even because he is best friend that is just the way that I make people think. There is only one person I want to drive everyone away from him. And that’s because I want him to suffer. He doesn’t even remember what he did. He doesn’t remember anything. And then to top it all off his parents lied to him!

It all happened when Jonghyun was 16, when I was 20. I’m 23 now, in case you were wondering. We were good friends, and I really cared for my dongsaeng. He was just coming to terms with liking both men and woman. And I was there for him. One day he came to me and told me all about a girl that he liked, the thing is he found out she was just using him for . He called her out on it too a few months later when he got a bit more confidence. Although I didn’t agree with what she’d done, what happened next threw me over the edge. You see, that girl was my half-sister. When Jonghyun called her out on what she’d done, he didn’t realise someone was listening to their conversation.

My sister went as far as to change schools because she felt guilty for her actions, but that person who was eavesdropping, he had friends that went to my sisters new school. Word got out that she was a a . People started to spread around that she was easy and a good !

Because of this, she got stalked home one day after school. A group of guys attacked her, beat her, did unspeakable things to her! And you know what she did that night when she got home?! She ing killed herself.

Tears began to fall from my eyes as I remembered the one thing that had drove me to be this person. I was nice once. There was a time when I wouldn’t have harmed a fly, because God teaches us that violence isn’t the answer. But that all changed when she ended it all. It was his fault that this happened to her! She made one mistake and because of him she had to pay this price. It wasn’t fair.

I was the one that found her body. Just like Jonghyun found his Appa. Drained of his blood, limp and lifeless on the living room sofa.

I’d made his Appa write that letter too. To give him some hope. Ha! He was going to pay for what he did and I was going to relish in his misery.

He didn’t even know what had happened to her. He’d forgotten about her, that was until I reminded him. And you know what he did? He cried and told me he was sorry and that he never wanted for that to happen, then he said that even though he felt guilty he wasn’t the one that did this to her, but he would find whoever did it and make them pay. He was kidding right?!

So that’s when I got closer to him, befriended him even more than before, learned all I could about him. Became a shoulder for him, I even became his first male lover, made him realise his uality; I lured him into a false sense of security. Learned that what meant more to him than anything was his family. And so one by one, I began to take them away from him.

I wouldn’t let him be happy. I would make him feel everything she felt! And if that Key got in my way, then he was just another person that would have to suffer because of that thing!

I wiped away my tears and began to follow them again. Key was happily watching Jonghyun, his eyes full of love as the latter fed him ice-cream.

It would be a waste to dispose of the fox-like boy, but it was necessary if I was to take my revenge.

This is only the beginning Jonghyun. You think you’re allowed to be happy? Think again. I will never let you be happy, if it’s the last thing I do.

I smiled to myself as I slyly walked past their table, slipping a note into Jonghyun’s pocket as I did.

He would have the shock of his life when he read it. Just because that accident took away some of his memory because of the head injury he obtained doesn’t mean I’ll let him forget.

He will never be allowed to forget. Not ever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:  Well, that guy has some serious issues. It wasn’t Jjongie’s fault but he can’t see past his hatred to see that. *sigh*

Well, what do you guys think now you know the ‘stalker best friend’ thing was a façade? And how do you feel now you know his motivation?

Sorry if there are any mistakes or type-o’s

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think~

And subscribe my lovelies! And upvote please!!

Oh and I just want to say a HUGE thank you to those of you who have subscribed and upvoted already, and those who commented! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

I love all of my wonderful readers!!! <3<3<3<3<3

Seriously, I Love you!!!

Until next time ^.^

<3