39. || THIRTY-NINE

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stretched giving yourself some time to wake up pulling the blankets up to your waist. You looked to your left but didn't find your husband next to you wondering where he was. Just when you turned yourself onto your stomach again, a y looking smiling Jonghyun walked in holding a big bouquet of roses. You your back with a never ending smile sitting up while your husband climbed onto the bed surprising you with a big romantic kiss. "Happy anniversary baby". "Babe" you whispered taking the roses. "They're so beautiful" and your eyes turned watery ready to cry just over the fact that he remembered it and didn’t forget. Jonghyun noticed your watery eyes and caressed your lips with his thumb. "Are you crying?" You shook your head "No, almost" and chuckled. "I just didn't expected these beautiful roses, but I love them. Thank you" you whispered leaning in to kiss your husband. "Happy anniversary babe". "Mhm, however they are not as beautiful as you" Jonghyun whispered leaning in to kiss you taking the roses from you putting them a few inches away ready to press his body on yours. You wrapped your hands around his neck running your fingers through his hair not able to remove the smile from your face "You're so irresistible and you're all mine". "Am I?" Jonghyun whispered teasing you a little moving your hair back not moving his eyes from yours. You nodded lightly slowly running your hands down his chest. "Uhuh and I mean it" and teased your husband with a small kiss on his lower lip before he deepened the kiss dragging you into a make-out session. Caught by the taste of his sweet kisses you ran your hands down his back before the two of you were interrupted by two crying babies in the room next door. At least you thought they were both crying.

"I'll go okay?" Jonghyun insisted kissing you once more before he got off the bed and walked into the girl's’ room only finding SaeRa cry. "What's the matter princess? You're hungry aren't you?" he whispered kissing her head after he took her out of her crib and looked over to the crib next to SaeRa's finding MaeLynn wide awake trying on her toe. Jonghyun chuckled "What are you doing little one?" MaeLynn just stared at her daddy before she let go of her leg and started to smile like no tomorrow. "Oh you think it's silly now too right?" Jonghyun laughed. He didn't quite understand what she was saying but his little princess was talking back in baby language and leaned down to kiss his little girl good morning. SaeRa started to whine a bit more again letting her daddy know she wanted her bottle. "It's okay gorgeous, daddy will go and make your bottle" and kissed the top of her head once more to sooth her. Before he headed downstairs he wanted to let you know that MaeLynn was awake but you already were on your way to the nursery room. "I'll be right back" your husband whispered pecking your lips and carefully walked down the stairs to make the bottles for both his little girls. You smiled from one ear to the other when you found your daughter smiling at you. "Good morning sunshine" and scooped her out of the crib kissing her good morning. You walked over to the dresser to check her diaper and changed it before taking her back to your bedroom taking some of their toys with you and kept her occupied until Jonghyun came back with SaeRa and the bottles for both girls. You and Jonghyun both took your time to feed the girls and decided to bath them afterwards. While Jonghyun went to shower himself you dressed both girls into their little dresses you made for them. Both laced white with a colored ribbon around the waist. MaeLynn's was wearing fuchsia and SaeRa's was light pink.


You had both your little ones on your lap brushing their hair finishing it off with a matching headband. "My babies look so gorgeous" you smiled kissing the both of them. "Mommy love you both so very much" you mumbled thankful for everything in your life, especially Jonghyun and your two little girls. While you got a little sentimental, SaeRa was looking at you the pacifier wondering why you were looking as if you were going to cry while MaeLynn was exploring your hand admiring the two rings around your finger. Looking handsome, all dressed up in a suit Jonghyun walked into the nursery room buttoning his sleeves smiling like no tomorrow as soon as he saw you with both girls on your lap sitting in the rocking chair. "Wow look at you two" Jonghyun said with a big glow on his face "You both look so pretty" and gave both girls a big kiss before he looked at you and noticed your watery eyes. "Baby you okay?" You nodded "Yea. I was just thinking how thankful I am for everything". Jonghyun gave you one of his y smiles and tucked your hair behind your ear before he kissed you. "I love you Lauren". "I love you too" you whispered smiling at your husband. MaeLynn was done exploring your rings and stretched her arms out to daddy. Jonghyun took her in his arms kissing her cheek while she just looked at him without saying anything. "Daddy loves you too princess" and kissed her cheek once more. "Let's go downstairs so your mommy can take a shower too" he added walking out of the room. You followed your husband into the living room putting SaeRa down in the whipper chair next to her twin sister. "It won't be long" you informed your husband heading to the stairs again. "Just take your time. We have plenty of time before going to the restaurant" Jonghyun assured you while MaeLynn was exploring daddy's hand this time. "I just don't want to run late" you confessed taking your hair out of the braid. Jonghyun smiled ily at you "We won't be late, don't worry". You smiled heading upstairs to take a shower while Jonghyun was managing the twins keeping an eye on them.


After you were completely showered you curled your hair a little bit, applying a little bit of makeup before throwing your dress on. While Jonghyun was playing with the girls making them both squeal, you walked into the living room with your shoes in your hand putting them on one by one when you sat down in the couch. Jonghyun turned his head to face you and got reminded how lucky he was you were his. He scanned you from head to toe admiring how beautiful you looked in the floor length beaded dress you made yourself. Jonghyun rose from the couch and slowly approached you with the biggest smile on his face. "Baby you look beautiful" and took your hands in his pecking your lips. "That dress is amazing. Wow". "I am glad you like it" you smiled kissing your husband this time. "I never understood what people meant with soulmates, but I know you're mine" Jonghyun added while he squeezed your hands. "I know you're mine. I think we both know" you whispered stepping closer snaking your arms around his waist. "We do" Jonghyun whispered leaning in to kiss you. "Let's go and meet our family and friends".


You turned back to your girls while Jonghyun threw on his jacket that matched with his suit and turned to SaeRa taking her out of the chair while you took MaeLynn and left the house after you gave Skye some more food and water. After the girls were buckled in safely you left to the hotel where you had booked a few tables in the restaurant to enjoy a celebration dinner. You both entered the restaurant while you were escorted to your table and some of the guests that were already there. "Hiiiiii" Key cheered smiling at MaeLynn who was smiling at Key oppa. "You look so gorgeous, both you and your little sister. Hiii SaeRa". Unlike MaeLynn who excitedly wanted to be held by Key, SaeRa just ignored Key digging her face back into daddy's white shirt. "Congratulations with your anniversary" Key smiled hugging the both of you. "To many more years to come". You chuckled "Thanks Key" and your little girl's head "How are you feeling, you okay?" Key nodded "I am doing alright. You know it's not easy without Chloe, but I am just trying to focus on my career for now. And well I am not lying, seeing these two little girls will make everything a lot easier for me".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter