15. || FIFTEEN

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you spent two nights in the Plaza Hotel Jonghyun booked for the two of you, all just because he wanted to celebrate your birthday with you. The two of you ended up testing the bathtub that could be easily turned into a bubble bath which wasn't so bad either and other than that, you two mostly spent this time in bed catching up on everything you had to miss in the past few months. He spoiled you with a paid massage and just when you thought that was all, he gave you a personal one himself which was a lot better than the massage service in the hotel. After your nights in the hotel you went to visit SHINee and Jonghyun's parents where you celebrated Christmas with his family. Everything was perfect and you couldn't wish for a better Christmas spending it with your boyfriend. You felt lucky and blessed at the same time and just when you thought that was it, Jonghyun decided to surprise you, again. While you were brushing your hair after you had your shower, Jonghyun surprised you with a back hug planting his lips on your cheek. "Do you need something?" you chuckled wondering where his sudden actions came from. Jonghyun shook his head looking at you in the mirror. "No. I just came to tell you to pack some warm clothes for the next five days". You turned around to face your boyfriend giving him a confused look. "Why? Are we going somewhere?" Jonghyun smiled from one ear to the other. "I'm going to take you with me to Tokyo". You blinked your eyes not really believing what he just said. "Tokyo?" Jonghyun nodded placing his hands on your hips stepping closer kissing your lips. "Yes. We have some recording to do for our Japanese debut and no way am I going to leave you all by yourself here in Seoul" he smiled stealing another kiss from you. You shrugged. "You don't have to work all day right?" "Of course not. That is also why I want take you with me. I want you to see Tokyo and we can have some quality time exploring the city together" Jonghyun assured you. "Besides, we have a hot spring to try". "Sounds good" you smiled surprising your boyfriend with a kiss. "As long as I get to spend time with you I don't care where we are". "That's what I thought" Jonghyun smiled ily at you kissing you this time.


"Let's pack what we need. They will be picking us up in an hour". You gave Jonghyun a puzzled look. "Do they even know I am coming along? Your manager doesn't exactly approve of us dating, let alone would like it if I tagged along". Jonghyun chuckled. "Baby, he's over that! You left the agency a year ago and believe it or not, they regretted firing you" and squeezed your hands. "Look sweetie, not everyone might be jumping knowing I have a girlfriend, but manager realizes all too well I am serious about you and I made that pretty clear to them. Besides he is actually cool with it now and gives us his blessings". "You're kidding right?" you asked surprised not believing Jonghyun's manager approved your relationship all of a sudden. "It's true. They didn't fire you because they disliked you. There is a reason they regretted letting you go in the first place. They just expected our relationship to get in the way of doing my job right, which isn't obviously the case" Jonghyun explained. "Wow, talking about unexpected. I thought they were hating me for even being with you" you mumbled. Jonghyun shook his head. "Don't say that. It's still my life whatever they say. Yes I have a contract with them until at least 2016, but that doesn't mean I have to put my life on hold until then. You came along and changed my life in a good way. It feels good to know there is someone special I come home to. And it's because of you I get inspired to write and compose new songs. They know this too and believe it or not, some fans actually start to like you or already do. Don't think of it and worry about it too much ok? Manager is okay with us now" Jonghyun assured smiling at you. “And even when he wasn’t, I wouldn’t care about it”. You agreed by giving your boyfriend another kiss. "Let's pack, but do I have to bring my whole suitcase?" Jonghyun shrugged. "Of course not. Didn't I say to pack for just five days and four nights? Just bring what you need and we will put it with my luggage". You did as told and went through your suitcase to take out the necessary and placed it on the bed until Jonghyun prepared his and took out his suitcase big enough for the both of you and you both started packing while you couldn't stop smiling. "You're having fun? Jonghyun chuckled. "I am just smiling because it's the first time we are actually packing our stuff in one suitcase. That is what couples do too right?" you smiled putting your sweaters into the suitcase. "That is what families do" Jonghyun whispered hugging you from behind kissing your neck. "I am not following?" you answered confused while you continued packing. "The day we will have a family ourselves, it will be like this too" Jonghyun explained still hugging you. "You really are convinced we will huh?" you shrugged. "I am yes and so should you" Jonghyun whispered planting a kiss on your cheek. "You got everything?" You nodded. "I think so. If I forgot something I'll just borrow yours”.

You two agreed you got everything and finished your packing before preparing yourselves to leave as soon as you were both dressed waiting for the SHINee manager to pick you guys up with a van. As soon as the van arrived, all SHINee members made their way down outside to load their luggage into the trunk and left to the airport once everyone sat down in the van and buckled themselves in. Once at the airport, dropping off the luggage and a flight of three hours later, you arrived in Tokyo Japan. As soon as everyone claimed their luggage and headed out of the gate, some fans were awaiting the boys already shooting photographs screaming their names where security had to keep them at distance. You never been to Japan and neither did you expect a bunch of fans awaiting SHINee at the airport in Tokyo, but guess that’s what it was like that whenever they traveled abroad. No matter how awkward it was for you each time, you strangely somehow started to get used to Jonghyun's crazy life and all the attention he got from girls. Were you jealous? Not anymore. You used to be a little insecure when women gathered around your guy, because Korean women are just beautiful. But the longer you were together with Jonghyun, you knew worrying was useless because he only had eyes for one girl and that one girl was you. Once you arrived at the hotel and successfully checked in, you headed to your room to put away your luggage. Since you were Jonghyun's girlfriend and tagged along with the band, you shared a room with Jonghyun, while Onew shared one with Key and Taemin and Minho one as well. As it was nearly dinner time, the guys wanted to go into the city to grab something to eat and agreed to meet in the lobby in an hour.


“Oh my god” you sighed letting yourself fall backwards on the bed. “You're tired?” Jonghyun smirked sitting on the bed next to you before he pressed his body onto yours biting his lip. “Maybe just a little” you smiled running your fingers through his hair while he surprised you with a kiss. “Mhm...You're so handsome” you whispered complimenting your boyfriend's looks. “Am I?” Jonghyun replied while you s your arms around his waist putting your lips on his. “You're really mine right?” Jonghyun chuckled at your words. “Baby I am all yours” and kissed your cheek multiple times causing you to giggle. “Kiss kiss kiss” you interrupted before Jonghyun looked back at you making you feel all giddy inside because of the way he stared into your eyes. With a big grin on his face he teased you with a small kiss on your lips first and looked at you again your cheeks “Like that?”. “Baaabeee” you pouted rubbing his underarms holding his gaze. “You want another one?” Jonghyun smiled clearly enjoying himself and planted another small innocent kiss on your lips. “Why are you teasing me like that?” you pouted again giving that boyfriend of yours a fake sad facial expression. In response he took one of your hands and kissed it before moving it above your head taking your other hand doing exactly the same thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter