37. || THIRTY-SEVEN

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

While your head was resting deeper into Jonghyun's chest, he noticed you were practically sleeping on his lap and smiled over the fact how comfortable you were. Without thinking he shifted his position in the couch and s one arm under your legs and one around your waist and carried you up to the bedroom while you tighten your grip around his neck. Jonghyun knew where your old bedroom was since your parents left it exactly the way you left it behind and he had been at your home before. He carefully laid you down on the bed sitting down next to you and started to take off your shoes and as soon as he did that you felt his skin touching your feet. Jonghyun noticed you opened your eyes since you moved. "Sorry if I woke you up cupcake" he whispered laying himself down next to you tucking your blond hair behind your ear. "It's ok" you whispered and crawled into his arms pecking his lips. "Can you stay with me?” Jonghyun smiled. "You don't have to ask that" and turned himself on his back while you dug your head into his chest smiling like an idiot. Feeling extremely comfortable in his muscular arms. Before you actually knew it, you fell asleep but so did Jonghyun, which he didn't plan on doing in the first place. It had been a long day for the both of you and getting some rest wasn't so bad.
 


The next morning you had been awaken by a crying SaeRa. Jonghyun was still sleeping so you decided to get up before she would wake your parents. You walked into the guest room where the beds were and took your crying baby girl out of the crib and held her to your chest trying to sooth her. "Everything's ok, mommy's here" and kissed her head. You noticed however that MaeLynn was not in her bed anymore and for a second you started to panic and freak out at the same time nearly forgetting you were with your parents. You walked into the kitchen, ready to prepare SaeRa's bottle and soon found your mom in the living room feeding MaeLynn. "I didn't hear MaeLynn cry this morning?" you panicked. Your mom shrugged. "Don't worry, she didn't cry. I checked on the girls when I woke up and MaeLynn was awake so I took her out of the crib before she would wake up her twin sister". You finished SaeRa's bottle and went into the living room to sit down with your mom. "What are your plans for today?" your mom smiled at you while MaeLynn had her eyes beamed on your her grandmother. You let out a sigh. "We haven't discussed anything yet. Jonghyun kind of surprised me taking me to see you, so I guess our schedule is free to do as we like". Your mother smiled at you "I see. We could go to the park and have a picnic? The weather today will be perfect for that". "I would love that. It's been a while I have actually been out to do something" you shrugged. "You might even bump into your sister" your mom smiled placing the bottle on the table since MaeLynn had enough. "What do you mean?" and you raised an eyebrow. "I only have one sister in that case and that is Shosh". Your mom nodded "She moved back to New York. Her husband got a much better job offer here". "Really?" you asked in disbelief "I haven't seen her since I got married". "She would be thrilled to see you. I do see her every now and then" your mom shared. You couldn't stop smiling. "It would be so good to see one of my oldest and closest friends again. Maybe I should give her a call see if they want to join? Make it a little family day out?" "She would love that. You still have her number right?" your mom asked you not sure if you had the right number. "Of course I do. I still talk to her on the phone whenever I can, but it's not the same as seeing each other in person" you shrugged. "We end up having plans after all" and your mom got off the couch holding MaeLynn closer to her.

"Is it ok if I bath her?" You nodded "Of course. You don't get to see your grandchildren that often. Anything you want to do feel free to do it. Less stress for mommy" you joked. Your mom laughed. "No worries darling" and smiled at you. "How about you and Jonghyun go out on a date tonight? Have some quality time as husband and wife?" Your eyes grew big not expecting the suggestion. Your mom smiled "Don't worry, there is nothing wrong with your marriage that needs to be fixed. But I think for the both of you it is also good to have some quality time as a couple. And I am telling you this as a mother and a wife myself. I am married to your father for almost thirty five years after all. Being a full time parent is not easy and therefore you need to spend some time with one another from time to time. I will gladly look after the twins together with your dad. I am sure he would absolutely love it too". "You really mean that?" you asked in disbelief. Your mom gives you a confirming nod "You two love each other. Everyone can see that. That's why you need a bit of romance every now and then to maintain the beautiful relationship that you two have together". "Thanks for the suggestion mom, but are you sure it is ok?" you asked not sure if you wanted to leave your babies alone. Not because you didn't trust your parents, but you never been apart from them since the day they were born. "Definitely" your mom assured you and looked back at MaeLynn who was drooling on grandma's shirt "Let's bath you huh" she sing-songed and went to the bathroom upstairs. You focused back on SaeRa who was staring at you while you fed her and gently kissed her forehead and made yourself comfortable until she was full. You waited a little bit before getting up from the couch and let her burp. It didn't take long before she started to whine a little bit when she was laying on your lap looking at you. "What's the matter huh?" and you gently rubbed her tummy. "You want to wake up daddy?" you sing-songed smiling at her and she excitedly started to move her arms and legs. "Yes? Yes?" and you carefully held her to your chest again and got up from the couch. "Let's wake up daddy" and headed to your bedroom. As impatient SaeRa was, she started to whine and was nearly crying as soon as you reached your bedroom. You soothed her but it wasn't helping much.

You walked into your old bedroom and found Jonghyun wide awake, taking his time to wake up. "Shht...." you continued to sooth her. Jonghyun started to smile like an idiot. "If it isn’t my favorite girls in the world". "Your daughter is a little bit spoiled. She wants daddy" you shrugged. Jonghyun sat up straight while you handed her over to your husband. As soon as she was in his hands, she stopped whining. "Hi gorgeous" Jonghyun sing-songed lifting her above his head looking at her and brought her back down giving her a kiss. Jonghyun placed her on his lap on top of the blankets and grabbed her little hands. "Mommy is just a bit a jealous" he whispered stealing another kiss from SaeRa. You crossed your arms looking at your husband. "That's mean. You're enjoying it aren't you?" you tried to pout with a straight face but you failed, because actually, you always imagined if you ever had a daughter, you hoped it to be daddy's girls. "Come here" and grabbed your hand pulling you onto the bed. "Good morning beautiful" and kissed your lips. "Mhm, good morning to you too" you smiled planting another kiss on his lips this time. "I'll be taking a shower real quick, can you bathe her?" Jonghyun smiled "Of course I can" and pecked your lips once again before you left the room to take a shower. When Jonghyun looked back at his daughter in his lap she was and drooling on her own fist and started to giggle. "Aigo, you can't eat that" and moved his face closer to SaeRa's who suddenly started to smile and making noises as if she was going to giggle. "Smiling at your daddy again? Yes you are" he sing-songed kissing her forehead. "Let's take a bath and put you some clothes on eh" and smiled at his little girl stepping out of bed walking into the guestroom to bath his little princess.


After Jonghyun finished bathing SaeRa, you were finished with your shower as well and found Jonghyun on your bed dressing his princess. You sat yourself on the bed and held SaeRa's hand and kissed it. "She's smelling so good". While you were talking to your daughter, your mom walked into your bedroom holding MaeLynn. "I just gave her a bath and dressed her" and handed her over to you. "Thanks mom" you smiled at your mom appreciating that she was helping you any way she could. "You're welcome" your mom smiled. "We will be waiting downstairs" and left your room closing the door behind her. You gently laid MaeLynn down on the bed right next to her twin sister and couldn't stop smiling. Two beautiful little girls that were yours and you couldn't be happier about it. Jonghyun smiled at you and hung over SaeRa to give you a kiss while MaeLynn started to kick her little legs as if she was objecting to the mommy daddy skinship. Both you and Jonghyun laughed. "Don't you like it when daddy kisses mommy?" Jonghyun sing-songed rubbing her tummy playfully talking to her and gave her a kiss. MaeLynn just stared at her daddy and started to smile at Jonghyun. "You're smiling at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter