16. || SIXTEEN

The Newlyweds (New Update is here ^^)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of your weekends home where your parents decided to go on a trip to Europe without you. And because they did, you were home alone for a week and invited your best friend and Chloe and cousin Riley over for a little sleepover to keep you some company. No matter how long you had been living in this house and grew up, you never really liked the idea of being all alone in the house with just yourself. While you and your friends were preparing yourselves for a PJ Sunday and collected some movies to watch, Riley was popping some popcorn on the stove in the kitchen while someone rang the doorbell. "Who the hell rings the bell on a Sunday at 4 PM?" Chloe mumbled preparing the bowl for the popcorn. "I don't know" you murmured heading to the door on your socks, colorful kawaii PJ pants and panda hoodie. You swung the door open and found a delivery man holding a rose for you? "Miss Lauren Daniels?" You nodded. "This is she" you looked surprised at the man in front of you correcting your glasses. "This is for you. Can you sign here please?" You were a little surprised and signed the form while the man off back to his little delivery van. As soon as you saw a small card hanging on the rose you found out it came from Jonghyun. ‘A rose for the most beautiful girl in the world. Happy Valentine’s Day beautiful! Miss and love you xxxx your J’. You walked back into the living room with a never ending smile on your face after you closed the door behind you. You weren't sure how he arranged it and how he did this, but you thought it was extremely sweet. Even though Valentine’s Day wasn't until tomorrow. "Who was that?" Chloe asked out of curiosity followed by Riley. "A special Valentine's delivery for me from Jonghyun" you sing songed walking into kitchen smelling the rose "He sent you a rose?" Riley asked confused not knowing why he would have a rose delivered to your home. While Chloe disappeared back in the kitchen to get something she almost forgot, you sniffed the rose for a second time thinking of the man you loved so much and was crazy and sweet enough to do this for you. "Yes he did. He's so romantic" you smiled heading back to the living room to prepare the DVD player for the movie.


"Really?" Jonghyun answered walking into the kitchen. You weren't sure if you were daydreaming or not, but you heard Jonghyun's voice pretty clear. He did not really come all the way from Seoul to surprise you, or did he? You turned around and wanted to see with your own eyes if you were becoming delusional or not. The second you turned around you found a smiling Jonghyun standing behind you. "Babe?" you stopped from doing anything else running to your boyfriend, literally jumping on him and pressed your lips on his. "So much love" Riley sighed wishing she had someone to jump on like you did. "How did you get here? I missed you so much" you ranted not able to stop kissing your boyfriend locking your legs around his waist. "You missed me that much?" Jonghyun whispered smiling at you holding you as tight as he could. You nodded. "My parents are away and I spent the first two nights alone, it was creepy". "Yea my baby doesn't like to sleep alone that much" Jonghyun shrugged kissing your cheek not letting go of you. "No I really don't" you confessed. "It's scary being alone in a big house. But now you're here to protect me. You're not going anywhere right?" you carefully asked not sure how long or if he was going to stay. "I am not going anywhere in the next few days" Jonghyun assured you stealing a kiss from you. "Unless you want me to" he teased you. "Nah ah! You're going to stay with me. At least I will have some more body warmth again. I will kick Chloe and Riles into my parents’ room" you shrugged. "That's so rude" Chloe pretended as if she was offended. "But we get the memo" and pulled Riley on her arm into the living room. "Let's give them some privacy. They have some catching up to do". "Let's go into my room" you whispered in Jonghyun's ear before you were put back down on the ground again and grabbed your boyfriend's hands leading him to your bedroom since he'd never been into your house just yet.


"Are they seriously?" Riley asked with a disgusted face looking at Chloe. "Of course! Come on! They are not just holding hands, but you wouldn't know, because you don't have a boyfriend. Once it's your turn, you'll do the same" Chloe assured Riley. "I doubt that" Riley shrugged feeling somewhat embarrassed. Chloe laughed in amusement. "I've heard that before. Miss 'I will not do that and wait until marriage' just went upstairs with her boyfriend. Do I have to say more?" "Hey at least Lauren has a guy she loves and is crazy about. That is way more than you and I have right now" Riley reminded Chloe who suddenly stopped laughing. "I have Kibum. I would be doing him too if he were here, but he just never gets his over here" Chloe confessed in frustration. "Ieuw, Chloe!! Too much information?" Riley murmured looking disgusted. "What? is something natural! What is so 'ieuw' about that? You don't know what you're missing honey!" Chloe smiled starting the movie. Riley just laughed waving her hand and shaking her head at the same time “Please don't give me that lecture. Can we please just watch a movie? Pretty pretty please?” she begged Riley putting both her index fingers in each side of her ears. While Chloe and Riley were having a random chat about boys and in general watching a Disney movie, you had disappeared into your bedroom.


You closed your bedroom door behind you taking a few steps closer to Jonghyun slowly putting your hands on his hips while he took lead gently kissing you. Slowly you tucked your hands under his shirt and yanked it off running your hands over his muscular chest. Jonghyun did the same taking off your hoodie while you unbuckled his belt as he pulled your body closer to his kissing you passionately taking your hair out of your messy bun running his fingers through your hair leaving small trails of kisses in your neck. "Mhm, I missed all of this" you whispered running your fingers through his hair as well while he kissed his way back to your lips leaving more kisses on your neck and chin. Jonghyun gave you one of his killing seductive yet y smiles staring into your eyes. "You don't have to miss it for the next days" he whispered teasing you with small kisses. "I hope not" you whispered back biting your lip pushing your boyfriend backwards on the bed sitting yourself on his lap continue to kiss him while Jonghyun's fingers wandered over the skin on your arms. It didn't last long before he sat up and carefully put you down on the bed taking the lead again kissing you letting you know how much he missed you while you took the rest of each others clothes off ending up having the best you had in quite while. Exhausted and satisfied you were, you were under the blankets gaining strength again looking into each other's eyes as Jonghyun was leaning on his side resting on his elbow while you were lying on your back admiring your boyfriends torso. "Do you ever wonder how our life would have been if I never had the miscarriage? I mean we would have been parents right now" you whispered looking into his dark eyes drawing lines on his chest with your index finger. "You really have a hard time with it don't you?" Jonghyun whispered removing a hair from your face. You let out a sigh. "I know it's stupid, but I see babies everywhere these days and when I do I can't help but think about what if it never happened?" you confessed. Jonghyun gave you an assuring smile. "Baby, it's not stupid. I think about it too sometimes. It's okay to think about it. It's not something you will forget". "But you don't ever think of how it would have looked like now if we didn't lose our baby?" you asked looking at your boyfriend.


"Of course I do" Jonghyun shrugged. "We would have had a little Lauren or a little Lauren by now" and shadowed you. "Look baby, I know it's been hard for you to lose our baby and I can't imagine how you are feeling about this, but I do know that we will have many more chances on having a baby and someday we will". "You mean...." you answered surprised by his answer. Jonghyun gave you the sweetest and most sincere smile in the world. "Yes! I want to have a baby with you when the time is right and when you're ready or whenever it happens. Believe it or not, losing our baby hurt me too. But I also realized one more thing. I cannot lose you. Going through this together I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you and have a family. With you" Jonghyun assured you kissing you. "You know I love you right?" you whispered pulling your boyfriend in your arms while he pressed his body back on yours. "I know you do" Jonghyun whispered back gently kissing you where you rolled right back into your make-out session for a second round. “What are you doing tonight?” Jonghyun whispered running his fingertips over your back after you were catching your breath after a second round of intimacy. “Ahm, I am spending it with you?” you whispered looking at your y looking boyfriend leaning on his chest. “I know for sure you are” Jonghyun chuckled tucking your hair behind your ear. “What I meant was...did you have plans for tonight or didn’t you?” You shook your head. “I didn’t plan anything really. Me and the girls just wanted to stay in, watch Disney movies and bake some cookies. Nothing special really since we are all three kind of miserable without any guys to go out with on a romantic day such as Valentine’s Day”. “Baking cookies?” Jonghyun smirked. You nodded “I am pretty good at baking in case you didn’t know”. “Well I guess you can forget all about making cookies now, because I am going to take you out” Jonghyun insisted with his eyes locked on yours. “You’re going to take me out?” you whispered sounding a little surprised. It made you that much more curious to find out what he had up his sleeves. “Your boyfriend is going to take you into town tonight and I want you to wear something warm”. “Oh? You’re so mysterious” you smiled pressing your body on his this time. “So you will go out with me then?” he whispered smiling ily at you. “You can always take me out” yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter