Don't want to love you

Can't let go

A/N: I seriously feel like I'm not doing my best in terms of writing, but I am doing my best in terms of sparing time to write :'( Pls bear with me for some more time until I get my "skills" back :)) enjoy chap 2!

 

Yuri got home the next morning and was welcomed by Yoona.

"Hey Yul. Where have you been all night?" Yoona, Yuri's younger sister, asked. "Oh my, you look horrible! What happened?"

"I had to stay at a friend's because she was drunk." 

"Was she naughty? Did you get any sleep at all? Omg Yul, just look at you! It's like you just walked out of a cave after 20 years."

"Hey that's mean."

"Jokes. HAHAHAH"

"Oi whatever." Yuri sighed and went into her room. She fell onto her bed and curled up in the blanket. She closed her eyes, tried to brush away the thoughts and the pain still lingering. 

 

-----------

 

Jessica woke up at noon. It took her half an hour to actually gain conciousness, another fiteen minutes to remmeber what happened.

"Yuri?" She called. No answer. She figured Yuri must had left early this morning. Lazily, she got up and went to the kitchen. There sat on the dining table a bowl of porridge. "Yummmm" Jessica her lips and took the note sticking on the table.

'No, there's no cucumber in the porridge.. - Yuri'

Jessica giggled at the note. She eagerly put the bowl in the microwave and warmed it up. Yuri's food was always delicious. 

 

-----------

 

Yuri got out of her room with her tracksuit on. 

"You're going for a jog?" Asked Yoona who was watching drama.

"No, I'm going for a TV" Yuri rolled her eyes, as in isn't-it-obvious-duh.

"You're funny."

"I am. See you later." 

"See ya unnie."

Yuri walked to the park and did some proper stretches before jogging around the parklands. All sorts of things ran through her mind in a messed up manner. She kept picturing Jessica and Donghae being happy together. You know somewhere on the internet they say "the actual, physica ache you feel in your chest and in your bones when you're so sad is ing awful", and yes indeed, it is awful. Yuri could feel her heart aching and the bones around her chest and arms hurting once in  awhile. She frowned and bit her lips, trying to draw attention to her moving feet. 

"Just ing stop it." She whispered as she started to run. Imaginary Jessica and Donghae kissing were at the verge of killing her. It sent shivers down her spine. Her eyes started to water. "No. Yuri. No. That's enough. No. It's not worth it. It's not worth it, Yuri.." 

Eventually, the tall girl gained control over her emotions. She took in steady and deep breaths. Fresh air and sunlight cleared her mind. Lost energy calmed her down. She started to sweat like crazy. Her mind was then half blank, half trying to focus on the steps. 

After awhile, she slowed down and sat down, resting on a bench by the river. Mindlessly, she took out her phone and saw a few messages. 

"Thank you for staying with me and for the porridge! - J"

"Are you free this weekend? Let's go out for lunch or dinner. My treat. - J"

"HEY DID YOU GET MY MESSAGES - J"

As Yuri was about to reply, her phone rang. It was Jessica.

"Hello?"

"Yuri! Why didn't you reply to my messages?"

"I just got them now. I was exercising."

"Oh. I see I seeeee. So. Are you free this weekend?"

"Probably not."

"Ehh? Why not? You have plans already? Aigoo I thought I could take you to this place that has the new Ma juice special."

"Ma juice special." Yuri unconciously repeated.

"Yes. Oh well, too bad then.."

"OK I'll go."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Yayy. Alright. How about this Saturday, Krod Restaurant on Doching Street at about 7?"

"Fine by me."

"That's deal then! Ssee you there, Yul! Thank you, again."

"No worries."

"Bye"

"Bye."

And it would ALWAYS be like that. It would always be Jessica being so far out of Yuri's reach. It would always be Yuri having her heart broken then trying hard to get over it. And then when she's finally a little bit okay, Jessica would always somehow come near her, giving her this stupid piece of hope, and then again, Yuri would realise the ugly truth. And the cycle repeats itself.

"What are you doing to me, Jessica Jung, can you just damn stop it. I don't want this. I don't want to love you."

And yes that would also be something Yuri always concludes everything with.