Shadow

Can't let go

A/N: OMG I am very sorry for the delayed update :(( I've been very busy. I just moved to another country (namely Australia) and started university. But anyway .I'm glad I have some spare time to write now! I'll try to update the later chapters as soon as I can :(( and I think my writing was downgraded because I haven't been writing at all.... huhu I hope you won't be disappointed!

 

 

Two months later, Tiffany's house

 

"Sunneehh, spill! I know you've got a boyfriend recently!" Hyoyeon teased the short girl who was threatening to hit her with a cushion. "Sunny's got a boyfriendddd!" Hyoyeon sings and laughed.

"The heck." Sooyoung put down her glass a bit too hard. Unpleasantness was clearly shown on her face. 

"Chill, Sooyoungie, chill." Yuri patted and her back with sympathy. 

"Psht."

The tanned girl chuckled and shook her head. She sat back on the barstool and looked around the room, sipping her drink. The seven of them, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon gathered together for dinner and were then chilling out in Tiffany's living room. On the couch, Taeyeon and Tiffany were cuddling and watching TV, Sunny was chasing after Hyoyeon. Next to them was Jessica sitting and looking blankly at the carpet. Suddenly, the said girl looked up and back at Yuri. Their eyes met. Yuri smiled and got off the stool to walk to where the blonde girl was sitting.

"Hey." 

"Hey Yuri." Jessica smiled faintly. She moved a bit to leave Yuri some space.

"How have you been?" Yuri asked.

"I've been fine." She shrugged. "How about you?"

"I've been good." 

"That's cool." Jessica said softly and sipped her drink, shifting her eyes mindlessly to the TV.

"Is there something wrong? You don't look too happy."

"Nothing really. Thank you for asking anyway."

 

--------------

 

3 hours later

 

 

"Yul! Can you take Jessica home? She's really drunk now I don't think she can even get to her street by herself." Taeyeon told Yuri as she and Tiffany were trying to support a very drunk Jessica who was half asleep half smiling creepily. 

"Sure. Let's get her in my car then." Yuri nodded and came over to help the two with Jessica. "Gosh, how did she even get so drunk? I was talking to her earlier and she seemed fine."

"I don't know. Probably because of the drink she was sipping and sipping and sipppiiingggg for like three hours. I think she knocked 2 bottles." Tiffany shrugged.

"TWO BOTTLES." Taeyeon and Yuri widened their eyes. "Hell, that's a lot."

After a while of adjusting, Jessica finally settled in Yuri's car, seat belt fastened. "Alright guys. Thank you for tonight. I'll see you some other time." Yuri smiled and bid the girls goodbye. She drove through the streets that led to Jessica's house rather quickly as there weren't many cars and well, also because she knew the way so well.

They soon reached the apartment building. Yuri swiftly pulled over and parked behind a blue BMW. She then got out and helped Jessica out. The blonde girl was still in her funny stage and was acting like a 2 year old. Yuri had to hold her hand and pulled her a bit or else she would just stand there and smile at everything. They walked through the shiny lobby, towards the elevator. The lift took them up to level 11 where Jessica's apartment was. 

"Now, do you have your keys?" Yuri looked at Jessica and asked. 

"Myy whaaat?" Jesica started to lean forward and to the sides quite dangerously. 

"YOUR KEYS." Yuri grabbed the doorknob and turned it so show that it was locked. "The keys to your house."

"But this is an apartment hahaha oh stupid Yul" The drunk girl then laughed histerically. Her eyes were half closing and she looked like she was gonna collaspe anytime soon.

"Shhh it's late. Now give me your keys so I can get you in quick." 

"My whaaat?" Now Jessica was smirking and leaning backwards.

"YOUR KEYS."

"My weeeeeee" 

"Oh my God."

Yuri snatched Jessica's bag and searched and finally found the key card. She swiped it on the reader but it then required password.

"Now what's the password?"

"What passwoooord?" Jessica tilted her head and raised her brows, her eyes alomost closing.

"THIS password!" Yuri tapped on the reader. 

"What's that?"

"I DON'T KNOW" Yuri was getting impatient. She grabbed Jessica's hand and put it on the reader. Magically, the girl entered the password and the door slid open. Yuri shook her head as she pushed Jessica inside. "Now go get changed and then go to bed."

"Who are YOU to tell me what to do?? This is not your house!" Jessica suddenly got aggressive.

"But this is an apartment." Yuri rolled her eyes. 

A few minutes of awkward silence went by and Yuri decided to leave. "OK do whatever you want to as long as you stay inside and lock the door. I'm going now bye."

"NO no no don't go." Jessica grabbed Yuri's arm and pulled her back. "YOU ARE STAYING HERE."

"WHAT? No. I'm going home"

"But this is home!"

"No, it's yours. I have to go to mine." 

"No you're staying hereeee" She shook Yuri's arm and whined.

"Why?? This is not my house! And you're annoying!" Yuri snapped back.

"But I'm scared..." Jessica pouted and looked into Yuri's eyes, pleading. 

"OMG OK ok FINE." Yuri sighed while Jessica pulled her to the bedroom.

The blonde girl dived into the blanket and pats the pillow. "Sleep here"

"No. You sleep here. I'm going to the couch." 

"PLEEEEAASSEEEE" 

Yuri knew she had no choice. She took of her coat and got in bed. Jessica immediately rolled over and nuzzled Yuri's neck. "So comfyyyy"

"Now sleep."

Jessica nodded and buried her face on Yuri's chest and stayed still. Yuri closed her eyes and found her mind empty. No, she wasn't thinking about it. She spent too much time thinking about Jessica already. She thought if she ever got so near to Jessica like this she'd panic. But no, she didn't know what to think or do anymore. Then she pulled back a little and looked down at the girl she'd always admired. The beautiful sight warmed her heart. She felt like smiling on her cheeks. Until

"I love you, Donghae."

Anger and disgust poured into Yuri's stomach. She felt like vomitting anytime. Her heart raced jealously and she felt a headache coming, spinning her head.  The thought of them sharing this bed gave her the urge to kill someone. She tried to get up and out of there, but the her head was pinned down on the pillow. She cried until she passed out with Jessica sleeping soundly in her arms.