A Chance Given, Another One Gone.

Through the kisses we have shared

 

A/N: Still sick, but the story got to go on yes?

-

It is obvious Changhyun went to school, with a wide grin plastered on his face the next day. No doubt, Chanhee caught the change in emotion in the shorter boy. He is happy for the boy, after all he did gave them a little push by making Jonghyun went home earlier than expected during the time when Changhyun decides to make a little trip down to his now boyfriend’s apartment.

“Morning ~ Chanhee ~” Changhyun chirps happily, with hints of love and happiness oozing out from his every features he have on his face.

“You’re creepy, go away.” Chanhee replies, shooing the boy away.

“Why ~?”

“That’s why! You’re … too happy!” Chanhee explains. Changhyun laughs. “I can’t help it… I’m with Jonghyun! And you know what we did last night?”

“No, I do not want to know.”

“Aww ~ is the big boy jealous now?” Changhyun teased. Chanhee glares at the shorter boy in return, knowing what Changhyun is hinting at. “I am not jealous. Just… envy I guess?”

“It’ll be all gone, the moment you decides to man up and confess!” Changhyun replies, huffs his chest outwards comically. “So when are you going to do it? You did plan on doing it right?” Chanhee sighs at the hearing of that. He did thought of it, but now, maybe not.

“It’s impossible, currently.” Changhyun frowns hearing Chanhee’s reply. Chanhee points towards a direction, where Byunghun headed minutes ago. From a far, a couple could be seen – Byunghun and an unknown girl. ‘Probably a classmate’ Changhyun deduced. “So… I see you have some competition”

“More like a hopeless situation.” Chanhee sighs in defeat. Changhyun said that he could always try, let the other know of his feelings. And even if Chanhee did get rejected, he would get over it soon. Well, he would have to decide later, and knowing that he would eventually have to face it. “Come on Changhyun, let’s get to class.” Changhyun could only nod, feeling a sense of pity for the taller boy. Having his goal so near, able to kiss and touch him but yet not able to get him – certainly a cruel situation to be in.

When Chanhee steps in the classroom, he is immediately requested to meet the teacher after class. He didn’t know why; he was sure that he didn’t break any rules or so. He gave a nod to his teacher, before taking his seat, preparing for class to begin.

-

Chanhee knocks on the door of the staff room before taking a step in. His teacher took notice of his presence and welcome him in.

“Ah, you’re here Chanhee. Please, take a seat.” Chanhee took a seat as instructed. “Don’t be so tense, I’m just going to inform you that we’ve decided to send you overseas to the next country for an immersion program. You have good grades, a model student figure and I took notice that you have interest in the traveling too.” His teacher explains. “I’m sure that this would certainly help improve your studies, as well as exposure to a wider world.”

Chanhee is speechless. He did have the need to travelling to see the bigger world, to see what’s outside there. “Thanks for the invitation, but I’ll have to ask my father’s permission first. Although I’m really want to go.” Chanhee replied with enthusiasm. His teacher told him to not rush with his decision, and that he can take his time to plan it out first, before giving his reply – for this would be a rather long trip away from home.

The boy left the room with excitement. A chance, an opportunity is right in front of him to further his needs. Not wasting anytime, he gives a call to Daniel.

“Dad! I am chosen to go to the next country! Can I go? Please?” Chanhee requested.

“Oh…Err… I think it would be okay but have you asked Byunghun? I presume he would have to follow you if you are to go there, after all you need him” Hearing his father mention of a need of Byunghun, it makes Chanhee blush a little. But nonetheless, there are some truths in Daniel’s words. Byunghun would have to follow him, but it would be a very tough question to being out.

“Not yet. I’ll ask him now if you don’t mind! I’ll call you back!” Chanhee ends the call after Daniel sends his regards to both Chanhee and Byunghun. Chanhee begins to dial his partner’s number, but pause with hesitation when about to press the call button. “It’s now or ever…” Chanhee mutters.

“I’m going to do it this Friday!” Byunghun exclaims, as he picks up the call.

“Do what?”

Byunghun scoffs a little. “Come on, I told you just yesterday! I’m going to confess to her! You know, the girl that I’ve been talking to you about?”

“S-So soon? B-but I though…” Chanhee replied, with a slight crack in his voice.

“Yea! I don’t want her to be taken! And did you want to ask something? It’s rather rare for you to just call me like that. Are you alright?”

Chanhee didn’t know what to reply. If he were to say the truth, what might progress? But he didn’t want the other boy to worry for him. But he felt that lying to Byunghun seems bad, like betraying their trust between each other. But now with this, things looked rather bad from Chanhee’s eyes. He doesn't have any more options or a choice. He couldn't bare to tell the truth to Byunghun and disrupt his new relationship. He couldn't be that selfless. Maybe he isn’t fated to be with Byunghun after all.

“No, nothing at all. I’ll see you later at home.” Chanhee quickly said, before ending the call. He holds the phone near his chest, trying to sooth the ache that echoes through his body. He never felt so helpless before.

His chances are slipping away, and fast. 

-

A/N: Thanks for comments and subscriptions! They are loved and i wish you all an early merry christmas! :>