This is our chance..

Old Memories-The past is past-

Yoona and Kris conversation:

Kris: So,what you gonna tell me now?

Yoona:I hope this won't shocked you,don't say anything and just listen what i'm going to say..

Kris:Okay..

Yoona:I really not sure if what she said is true or she lie me,but i believe her,she's my younger sister.

Kris :Okay,but that not what i want to hear...

Yoona:I will start now.Won Rin told me that before the accident happen,we are fight with each other.We have a misunderstanding before.We are used to be a couple,which mean you are my boyfriend and i'm your girl.We were at the cafe at that time,then you suddenly pull my hands and ask me to follow you,you want to brings me somewhere.You drove at a full speed and you hit the traffic light,a truck from the other side suddenly appear and hit us.We got into accident.That what he told me.

Kris :Are you really....

Yoona:Yes,i'm your girl...

Kris :But,how she know all this?

Yoona :Because she said she follow us with her car,and she the one who help us at that time.

Kris :Now i know the whole story,i know everything,it's clear....but there are only one question that i really want to ask your sister...

Yoona :What it is?

Kris :I gonna to talk with her,can you arrange how to meet her?

Yoona :Nae.....

 

------------------------------------------

Yoona had told everything to Kris,the whole story.It all revealed,it's clear.Yoona is happy same goes with Kris.This is not the ending,there more waiting for them.Do you believe what Won Rin told Yoona?Do you think because of it?

--------------

The next 2 days,

''What you gonna to ask?''Won Rin as she sit on the chair.''Drinks?Order anything?''Kris said.''No,thanks''.she said as she not interested in their 'meeting'.'''It about us,i mean your sister and me....i'm sure that you are the only one who can answer this question,you really know what to said.''

''What?''Won Rin increase her voice.

''Can you explain why you hate me?Can you tell me why i always feel like you don't like when Yoona and i meet?Why you always prevent Yoona from meet me?Why you act like i have done a big sin?''Kris ask her so much question.He really hope Won Rin can make him satisfied.

''A-ah...no,i really don't know how to answer your question.Let me tell you one thing,the most happy for me is when i can see Yoona smiling,i swear.She's my sister,i know her well.She happy when get to meet you,i'm not lie,everytime when she back home after met you,she is different,keep smilling and always in a good mood.Do you think i will hurt her heart?Why should i make her sad?

''Won Rin...''

''I have something to do right now,i have to go...bye.....''she said as she stand up and carry her handbag.

''One more,if you think you can make her happy,go near her and don't let her go.But if you only want to hurt her,go away from her life and don't ever come back.Think carefully..''she adding before left.

 

-------------------------------

A/N:Hellow!!!!it kindda boring,i know it:)))))).Wait for the next chapter,subscribe and comment:D