Meant together

Old Memories-The past is past-

A/N:This chapter is concentrate on Kris life.How he doing after the accident.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character:Kris,Yoona,Won Rin

Kris POV,

My daily activities is boring,so I change it a bit.If usually in evening I spent time at home,sleeping,now I will take a walk in the park.Since the accident,I forget everything,I don't remember anything.Suho,my friend said that there a girl with me in the accident.But,I kept asking what the girl names,and he give no answer.

Did I have a girlfriend before I lost memory.Did I love the unknown girl?Did we couple?.Sometimes,I can't sleep.I always have a nightmares,it about a girl with a pretty dark hair,she's pretty with a bright smile.She waved at me,she call my name'Kris,Kris'.But,who the girl?I will end up don't know who she is.

I hope that god will love me,and solve this problem.Should I forget all about my past?

---------------------------------------------------

Kris went to the supermarket to buy something.

He walk and push the trolly,she put the vegetables,fruit into the trolley.''Ahh,I forget!My soda!!''he run to where the soda place in the supermarket.He can see from the far,the soda only leaves one.''Thanks god,it for me.''he seem happy.He go near it and grab the soda bottle,at the same time someone grab the same bottle too.

''Huh?''Kris look beside him.

He stunned.''She's pretty''He daydream.''Sir...sir''the girl waved at Kris face,try to wake up him.

''Nae?...''.''Oh,sorry...you take it..I don't need it..''Kris said.

''Gwenchana,you take it....I can find it at other places...''.

''No,I'm sincere....take it or I will mad you...''Kris smile.

''Gumawo..''the girl reply and appear from his sight.

''Ahh!!I forget to ask her names.....and her handphone number!!''Kris pat his head.

-------------------------------------------------

Kris put all the things she buy into the car.Suddenly she saw the girl that he meet early,''Hey!You!''Kris shouted.He go to the girl.''We meet again,in coincidence..''Kris said.''Nae...''

''So can I know your name?''Kris said it bravely.

''I'm Yoona.''the girl reply.

''Yoona?''.He felt like he have hear the name before.

''Nae,I'm Yoona....you?Yoona said.

''I'm Kris...nice to meet you,Yoona''Kris rub her head.

''Ohh,this is my card,call me anytime...okay?.''Bye,call me,okay?''Kris run while waved at Yoona.He quickly driving because he felt shy.

''I will make her mine''he said himself.

-------------------------------------------

''The guy,he's weird.But I think he's perfect,tall,good looking.''Yoona smile alone.

''Should I call him?Okay,just call him...''Yoona dial his number.

~Kring~Kring~

Here the conversation between Yoona and Kris:

Yoona:Hello,can I speak with..Kris?

Kris:Yes,Kris here,who there?

Yoona:I'm Yoona....

Kris:Oh,Yoona...gumawo for call me...

Yoona:Nae...

They feel awkward,they don't know what have to say...

Kris:Erm,Yoona....can we have a dinner today?

Yoona:Dinner?(It take her a while to reply)Give me more time,I need to thinking about it..''

Kris:Okay,message me anything..

Yoona:Nae,bye.

Yoona call of the handphone.

Yoona run to Won Rin room.''Won Rin!You have to help me!''.''why Unnie?''She reply.

''I have a dinner with someone today..''

''Really?Chukkae...you never tell me that you have a boyfriend unnie..hehe''

''No...I met him while at the supermarket early....and he ask me to go dinner with him....should I accept it?''

''Why not?You have to!You have to go married!''Won Rin laugh.

''It not like I gonna have a date,it only a dinner...''

''Unnie,go...I trust you...''Won Rin kiss her sister cheek.

''Hwaiting!!''Won Rin shouted happily.

Won Rin POV,

She gonna to meet someone today.I hope that the guy is suitable for her and they will fall in love with each other.Finally,she will forget her past and thinking about her future.She have to get married,have child,have big wonderful family.Hwaiting unnie!I will always pray for you.

As I walk to her room,I can saw that she excited to meet the guy.She put the red lipstick on her small lips.I'm happy for her.