Just for awhile

Old Memories-The past is past-

Character:Kris,Yoona,Won Rin,Kai

Kris pull the chair for Yoona as she arrived.Yoona sit,and he helped Yoona pull the chair inside.

''Gumawo for accept it....''Kris start the conversation.

''Oh,nae......''They keep look at each other.A weird feeling appear in them.

''You look pretty tonight..''Kris said.

''Gumawo..''Yoona took her  head down as she get shy with it.

They eat and introduce about theirself.They have no things to share because both of them are lost memory,but they hide it from each other,they lied about each life.

Suddenly,Yoona saw Kris ring's.''That.....''she look at Kris finger.

''Yoona,Waeyo?''Kris shock when saw Yoona act like that.

''Can I look at your ring for awhile?''she ask.

Kris give the rings at Yoona and it is!She found the rings with a 've' written.She wonder who is Kris in her life before.She have to ask him if she wanna know the truth.Suddenly someone touch Yoona shoulders.''Unnie!''It Won Rin voice.

''Won Rin?''.Won Rin pull Yoona hands and she put the ring back.''Let's go unnie!''she bought Yoona run away from there.

At the middle journey,Yoona stop her move.''Let me go!''.''Unnie!We have to go now....palli!!''she pulled Yoona hands,ask to follow her.''No!Do you know what you doing just now?Are you crazy saeng??''Yoona face turn to red as she was mad.Won Rin didn't say anything,she look at down and hug Yoona.''M-mianhae,unnie..''

Won Rin have make a wrong desicion by let her sister meet with Kris.She don't know that the guy was Kris and she feel worried.She have to cut off their conversation,or they will know who their are in the past.

--------------------------------------

''M-mianhae unnie''Won Rin said at outside Yoona door room.She don't want to disturb Yoona.

Yoona feel guilt because she had mad at Won Rin.She will talk with her after the situaition become more better.What happen just now,it make Yoona more confused.

Yoona sit on her bed.She hold the ring and wear it.''Kris,do you someone important in my life before?''she kiss the ring.She go to her desk and found a book.''What is this?I never seen it before..''Yoona bring the book with her.She read the content in the book.''What?!''she shocked when saw it is her album picture with.....KRIS!.''Kris,yes..he is!.

------------------------------------------------

The next day,Yoona is watering the plant outside her house.''My dear plant,grow up well,okay?''.a guy with a flower in her hands appear infront of her.''You?''Yoona shocked.''Yes,it me..the guy that act in your drama before?Hehehe''Kai give the flower to Yoona.Yoona grab it,and smile'gumawo'.

Kai,the guy who Won Rin wage before,come to make Yoona fall in love with him.Actually,Kai have fallen in love since their first time met.It also a part of Won Rin plan,she ask Kai to get near with Yoona and make her fallen in love with him.But,Won Rin never know that Kai wouldn't act because he is fallen in love with Yoona for real.

Won Rin watch them behind the window.She have to make sure her plan goes well and hope that Yoona will forget about yesterday inccident,about Kris.She holding her both hands and pray,''Won Rin!'' a voice that make she shocked.''Mom!''she mad.''Hahaha,what are you looking at?.''Nothing...''she pull her mom hand at kitchen so that her mom will not suspect anything.