Tell me,saeng

Old Memories-The past is past-

Yoona POV,

I bought the book with me and go to met Won Rin in her room.I enter her room without her permission,she listening the music in her ipad,lay down on the bed.''Saeng....''I look straight on her eyes.She saw me bring the book,and I'm sure she know what it is.I ask for her explanation,but she not answer it.I never expected it,tears drop on her cheek,her face turn pale.''What are she hide from me?''I asking myself.The book that I hold,drop on the floor.I hug her tightly,the only words she said is''Mianhae''.

I go downstairs after relaxing her.There are a flower on the table in the dining room.I look at the card and it written'To:Yoona'.I know who give me the flower even there are no name .It from Kai,a guy that I never hope to appear in my life.I know that he sincere to be my friend,and I accept it.

I text Kris,the mystery guy,ask to meet me at the cafe.I have to make sure that Won Rin won't know about it,and yes,I bring the book with me too,I want Kris to explain about it,mybe he know something.I can saw him from far,with a black t-shirt and colourful hat.He seat beside me,I feel awkward.

''Kris,do you know me?''I ask him straight to the point,I want him to say 'yes',but he say'No'.It shocking me and my heart broken into two.The content in the book is a proof,that he know me,but he not admit it and I sad.I show the book at him,''Here,''I put the book in the table and look at him.

He did not reply until I gathered the nerve to raise my head and peer back up at him again,''Who are you actually?,he ask me.This is not truth,I ask him and he ask me back?,what actually happen here?.Suddenly he ask me,''Did you have involved in any accident before?,I remain silent,''How he know about it?''I ask myself.Blinking my eyes at him,and adding''Yes....''.Oh god,tell me,explain me,what is this.

The more shocking me is when he explain to me that he lost his memory because of an accident.He also said that there a girl with him involve in the accident,and the girl that appear in his nigtmares is look like me.I also tell everything,that we both have the same couple rings.

There are only someone that can explain to us,Won Rin,she act strangely since I met Kris and I will force her to telling me.