Mystery ring

Old Memories-The past is past-

Character:Yoona,Won Rin.Taeyeon,Tiffany,Kai

 

''Unnie!Wake up!!''Won Rin rub Yoona soft cheek smoothly.She slowly open her eyes,''Wae?''she still half asleep.''Unnie!!Palli!Wake up!!.

''Nae,already...''

''Unnie!!''

''Arasso...''she get up from her bed and sit in the chair at the corner.

''Unnie,go and take a bath.......''Won Rin said like a boss.

''Where we wanna going early in the morning?''she rub her eyes.She still sleepy.

''Somewhere.......go now unnie....''Won Rin cross her hands.

''Oh I forget..Wait for awhile unnie...''She go to the Yoona closets's.She take out a pinky dot dress with a white rebben,''Unnie,after bath...you wear this dress..arraso?''

''Huh?B-but...''Won Rin cut off Yoona word and pulled her to the bathroom.''Unnie,you want me to bath you?Don't want right?Okay,so go and bath yourself....palli......''Won Rin said and she laughed a little.

Won Rin wait at the bed.Yoona open the bathroom door and she go out.''Unnie!''.''What?I forget to take a towel..''Yoona said.''Oh,okay..''Won Rin shy.

---------------------------

Yoona wear the dress and she look like an angel.Won Rin make over her and she look amazing wih a pink colour lips.Won Ri bring Yoona to somewhere,somewhere strange.''What we gonna doing here?''Yoona asking.Won Rin ask Yoona to wait there for awhile,she will back soon.

''Huh,''Yoona sigh.''What I gonna to do?Won Rin ask me to wait here...where did she go?''Yoona cross her legs.

Meanwhile,

''Are you ready girl?''Taeyeon said.

''Yes we are!''Tiffany and Won rin reply at the same time.

''1,2,3!!!''Taeyeon open the rubber pipe and water goes out.She point the rubber pipe at Yoona from the big tree.They hide behind the tree so that Yoona won't realize them.

''Omo!It raining!!''Yoona cover her head with hands.She alone,no one there.

Suddenly,someone come toward Yoona and cover Yoona with his umbrella.Yoona shock,she silent for awhile,she not move,even a little,''This.....''her memories almost come back.She turn back to see who he is.''Gumawo.......''Yoona talk to the guy.The guy smile and shake his head.

Yoona POV,

My head...it hurts..I have experienced this kind of situaition before but I can't remember it.What I know,there was a guy,he kind,he take out umbrella and cover me,he hug me even it our first time meet,he bring me to haven.He's.....

------------------------------

''Unnie!''Won Rin come out from their hiding place.

''So how it is?''Tiffany,Taeyeon join them too.

''What all this?Why suddenly raining stop?''Yoona confuse.She still don't get what actually happen.

''This is our plan!Yeh!haha..so do you remember anything?''Tiffany said.

''We wages on the guy to make it more reality''Taeyeon adding.

''I see.....''Yoona smile to them.

It was Taeyeon,Tiffany and Won Rin plan.They thought that Yoona memories will come back if they make a meaningful moment in Yoona life.This situaition is when Yoona first time meet with Kris.It was raining day,and Kris come with umbrella to Yoona.They fall with each other and start to be a couple.It when all of this happen.

-------------------------------------

In Yoona room,

She lay her head down and look unter her bed.She take out a box under the bed.She open it and ,there was a ring.''I wonder,what this ring meaning..''she rub the ring.She close her eyes and try to remember but she can't.''Who give it to me?''she ask herself.

Yoona POV,

Today,the little kid surprise me.She make something that I never thought.Thanks to her,I remember a little.I don't know why,but I miss that moments.The guy,he's tall,white......I don't know his name.I kept thinking about it.

This ring,I have to know who give it to me.I wonder,always wonder.Since the first day I'm at home,I always thinking about this ring.Should I ask Won Rin about this?Mybe she know something?No,I have to find out it myself.There are a word had been written in the circle ring.''Lo?What it mean?''I read the word.Lo,Lo.....Ahah!LOVE!!It's love?.So,the only way to find it is I have to find someone who wear this ring and had written ve,yes that only the way.