It hurt

Old Memories-The past is past-

Character:Yoona,Won Rin,Ah Ri

 

It not something that all people want,actually no one want.A tragic accident that change a whole life.Kris and Yoona got into an accident and the more worse is when they lost memory.They forget about everything,including people that important in their life.

 

It been a week since the accident,

''Unnie,let's have a dinner together''Won Rin,Yoona's litle sister said.

''Nae,arraso''she wake up from her bed,tie her hair with a pink rubber.

''Saeng.......''she try to ask something but she just can't say it.

''Nae?Waeyo unnie?''Won Rin reply.

''Ani...aniyo.....I'm hungry,let's eat...''Yoona said.It not the right time to say about it.

-----------------------------------------

''Yoona,eat the vegetables....It good for your health..''Ah Ri,Yoona's lovely mother said.

''Huh?Arraso.....''she take the vegetables and put it at her mom bowl.''Here for you,mom.

''Yoona,after this we watching a television together,we need to talk.''

''Nae...''

----------------------------------------

Yoona is change,totally change from who she is before.Her cheerful,charming,it can't be seen now.It appear from her life forever,or perhaps she forget 'how to laugh'After the accident,she can't remeber anything.She forget who she are,her family and everything.She's like someone that had reborn.

''Mum,I want to know more about me......''she said while watching the television.She not even looking at her mum while speak.

''What you want to know?There are nothing you have or should to know...forget your past and concentrate on your future.''she hold her daughter hands,and she know that Yoona is dissapointed.But,she have to do it,for hide the bigger secret.

Yoona POV,

~Lalalalala~

      ~Yoona,my daughter~

                ~You are precious,you are angel~

 

It your song,mom.You always sing it to me whenever I start to crying.Your voice make me stop,from thinking about anything,it like I'm in heaven.Yes,mom,my memories is getting back from day to day.I slowly can remember what my life look alike before,who I'm before.

Whenever I saw beggar in the road ask for a pity,it sad.Should I grateful that god give me a chances to start a new life?What a biggest wrong that I make before,until I have to accept all this pain?I slowly open my eyes and it shocked when I'm in the hospital,with unknown people.Where am I?Who are you?Those two sentences that out from my mouth.It look like a drama,but it real,happened to me,and it .

It been a week since I'm life,but why I never thought that I'm still alive?Why never I felt that my heart is beating faster?.It not like I'm hate with my new life but it make me thinking twice before doing something.

I love my little sister,Won Rin.She really kind and innocent,sometimes I confuse whether she is my true sister or not because she's totally different from me.She's and angel,who helps people without want any rewards or praise.She's the one who introuce me with new people,strange people,that I mean.She's the one who help me to remember my past life,she try very hard until she tired and almost sleep in my shoulder.She show me my child photo,my diary,hope that I will get better.

It weird,yes it is.There are something that I have to know,I must to know.There are like something important in my life and I already forget about it.I try hard to find what it is,but I never get it.Because of that,I make a desicion that I should keep going with my future and forget the past.Mybe,it better that way,I thought.