Chapter Two: Can’t you?

Just Maybe

 

Knife. ✓

Back up knife. ✓

Gloves [to prevent fingerprints]. ✓

Gun. ✓

Extra Bullets. ✓

 

Those were what are written on the notepad she was carrying around, of course it’s just a joke, she wouldn’t kill him even if he freaking embarrass her in front of the queen of England or something.

She just got in school just walking and looking from left to right, trying to spot someone... Specifically Onew, she feels isolated whenever he’s not around, because she’s always with him and he’s always with her, sure they have a group friends, but they’re not as close as the 2 are, but of course she knows he’s always late and used to it now, she was just seeking for some miracle to happen so she won’t be as lonely.

“Cho Hee, Hey!” Taemin called from the lockers.

“THANK GOD! Someone I know” She thought, she waved and smiled.

“Where’s Onew hyung? Why aren’t you with him today?”

“I don’t know either, maybe he overslept again, or he didn’t sleep at all” she shakes her head and giggles at the thought of Onew walking around in his house like a zombie.

Whenever Onew oversleeps or doesn’t have enough sleep, he either gets dizzy or his nose bleeds, but even though these things happen to him he just doesn’t seem to learn at all, he still likes to sleep late and sleep more, of course if you sleep late you want to sleep more, if you sleep more you want to sleep late isn’t it a continuous cycle?

She and Taemin walked together towards the classroom.

[Chemistry time]

“Today we will be talking about the table of ele---“

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

“Sorry I’m late Ms.!”  Onew says while panting, the teacher nods and speaks, “Mr. Lee you might want to check the time every day or at least set an alarm, and try to sleep early too, okay? Because from what I’ve heard you’re late for 2 hours? That is not normal Onew.”

“Yes ma’am, I’ll try to wake up early” he awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

“Okay, please take your sit Mr. Lee”

Onew made his way toward his seat, which was beside Cho Hee.

“Pssst! Onew-ah, did you over sleep again?” Cho Hee whispered and glared at him.

“Sorry, I did. Why are you glaring at me? What happened?”

“Nothing, I just feel so left out this morning, Thank god you finally showed up.”

“Sorry, I was going to sleep early but when I was about to turn off the TV, a movie caught my eye.”

“Do you really think that’s an excuse?” she said cocking her eyebrow up, obviously irritated because of his childish excuse, if you even call it that.

“Ms. Kim it looks like you already know the lesson considering you are conversing with Mr. Lee, would you tell me who designed the Table of elements then?” The teacher asked trying to embarrass Cho Hee, unfortunately for her; Cho Hee already studied... In advance.

“Dmitri Ivanovich Mendeleev ma’am, He was a Russian Chemist and inventor” she smiled and nodded, feeling victorious embarrassing the teacher in front of her classmates.

“….. Okay, let’s proceed.” The teacher walks away, coughs and gulps a few times.

[-RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING LUNCH!-]

Onew and Cho Hee went to the cafeteria to look for Taemin and the others.
“Yaah! Onew! They’re over there.” She points at the far end of the cafeteria where she saw her friends waving at them like maniacs.

“Hey guys, how was chemistry?” Her friend Hanna asked.

“It was fine, until I freaking embarrassed Mrs. Choi back there, PUAHAHAHAHA! BURNED HER ALIVE!” Cho Hee answered and laughed uncontrollably until Onew smacked the back of her head. “YAH! WHY’D YOU DO THAT?!”

“Pabo, I bet she doesn’t even think it’s a big deal, she might even be happy you were able to answer her.” Onew rolled his eyes.

Cho Hee pouted and rubbed the spot Onew hit. “But still…” *she pouts* “you didn’t have to smack me that hard” Cho Hee mumbled, she grabbed the chopsticks and started jabbing the food in front of her with force…

Cho Hee raised her head and saw, Nam Hwa Young, the campus Goddess, She’s smart, quiet, beautiful, good at sports and has a nice body, she’s what they call “The Dream Girl”.

Onew looked at her and noticed her staring at something or rather someone.

“Hey? Cho Hee who are you looking at?” “Nam Hwa Young.”

Onew’s eyes sparkled and searched for the girl.

Cho Hee looked at Onew and stared at he’s eyes “will you ever look at me like that?” she sighs “Why are you staring at her with those loving eyes?”

Taemin sighed, he once again witnessed the girl he loves… hurting inside “Cho hee-yah …. If you just try to look at me the same way as you look at Onew hyung I promise to never hurt you like he’s doing to you now.”  His blood started to boil and hurt was the only thing he felt, he quickly stood up and accidently hit his knee on the table causing both Onew and Cho Hee to look; he turned his back and quickly disappeared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sneak Peak Chapter 3:

 

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

Still nothing. She started fidgeting and looked at the clock above the TV. “Where could he be?” she once again took hold of her phone and dialed Onew’s number.

Ring… Ring... Ring…

Click.

Her heart started to beat fast.

“Hello?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soo... Did I do a good job? :D please do comment and subscribe.. :) thank you for having the time to read the chap :D hope you liked it..

 

P.S I would just like to point out that, English is not my mother language, I'm sorry if any grammatical errors occur, it's my second time to write but I'm still not confident so leaving a comment would be nice :) criticism is much appreciated :D and yeah.. please do tell me if there are things that you don't like so I can work on it, I'm still learning anyway :D THANK YOU! :*

 

Aww... I feel like I didn't do a good job >.<