Chapter one: Bestie?

Just Maybe

Hihihi. I’m looking at his photos again; I can feel blood rushing to my cheeks, for short… I… Am blushing, I might even look like a tomato now.

AIGOOO!

I lay on my bed simpering. “Why are you so handsome?” I sighed this time, You can never be mine, my smile turned into a frown, I walked to my drawers and put the pictures back in place and laid on my bed again staring at the ceiling forming hearts up the air.

“I’m just a best friend to you right? Besides I can never be your girlfriend for I am neither pretty nor do I have the perfect body”

*Sigh* here I was again, feeling conscious because of you, maybe I should really go for a diet, nae?

*you have a message! MESSAGE~*

Ooh~ message. No sh*t Sherlock of course they already know.

Bestie: WAAAAH! Cho Hee-yah! I bumped with an idol today! :D

Me: Jinjja? OMO! What’s his name? I might know him!

Bestie: … uhmm.. I kind of forgot to ask him that *faceplam*

Me: Aigoo I really need to hit you tomorrow -___- Remind me that!

Bestie: What makes you think I will?

Me: Shut up and go to sleep LEE JINKI School starts early I’ll sleep early too.

Bestie: ANIYO! We shall not sleep! We shall have a contest of who can stay awake longer! OR BETTER YET LET’S NOT SLEEP AND TRY TO STUDY WITHOUT FALLING ASLEEP TOMORROW?

Me: You really make me wonder about why you even became my best friend... I want to end this monstrosity.

Bestie: I know you can’t do that because you love me :”>

Me: Dream on. I got to go, need to take a shower and SLEEP!

Bestie: Alien talk! Don’t know the word “SLEEP”, SORRY. ‘kaay! See you tomorrow! Don’t turn around while showering someone with a knife might appear *evil laugh* let us see you enjoy your shower now! >:D

I didn’t respond to that, how childish……. it made me paranoid though, I’ll definitely try not to forget about hitting him on the head tomorrow. Anyway... SHOWER TIME!

I got my clothes and towel and headed into the bathroom.

Let me tell you something about me besides that I’ll be taking a shower...

I am not like the other girls who are pretty and y, in fact I would be the cute and nerdy type of student you’ll see, and I’m very thankful to God for making Onew my best friend, Onew has been my friend for almost a year, he eventually turned into a best friend, after that, we have been best friends for *counting using hands…. Starts counting using feet* 3 years now, look I know I’m weird for including my feet for counting but that’s just me so DEAL WITH IT.

*cough cough* anyway...

Onew and I never separate in school, some students even get the idea that we are together, but of course I tell them that we are just best friends (even though I would like us to be together), we trust each other so much that we even tell each other who we like, of course its normal for best friends to do that right? But what I can’t tell him is, he’s actually the one I like, not another football player, not another jerk at the corner acting all cool leaning on the lockers and stuff,  just the dork who had been with me through thick and thin, I can never tell him that so I just simply told him.

“I don’t like anybody they don’t appeal to me” and he responds with “for someone who’s ugly like you no one would even try to.”

Isn’t he such a wonderful best friend? ♥ [SARCASM LEVEL = HIGH!]

Of course as a human being, sometimes I end up upset and walk away from him, but I know that it was just a joke but, you know, it stings a little, especially because it came from him, but he’ll eventually run after me and say sorry and say that he’s just kidding and I’ll just sigh and smile then end up walking side by side with him again, I can never be mad at him, and I hate that.

SHOWER = DONE.

WEAR CLOTHES = DONE.

Time to sleep :”>

Oooh… comfy bed.. AAAH! This is heave—-

♫ Sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona?

Nune hwak ttwijana

Beire ssayeo isseodo

Naneun twinkle tiga na..

AISH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CALL IT’S ALREADY 11 PM I NEED SOME SLEEP!

I pressed the answer button anyway.

Cho Hee: What’s your problem?

Onew: Cho Hee-yah..

Just so you know a minute has passed… Is he playing with me again? I’m so sleepy, I WANT TO SLEEP D:

Cho Hee: Look if you just called to---

Onew: *bursts out laughing* BYEEEEE!

-End call-

 

STUPID ONEEEEEEEEEEW! I’ll kill him!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a boring chapter right? sigh :(

I just did an introduction... Chapter 2 is gonna be better :) I hope :P Please subscribe or comment..

I originally was going to merge Chapter 1 and 2 together [because my friend said so] but it would create a very long story so i did not continue doing that.. cause I was lazy :P I hope I get atleast 3 subs =)) I'm so lonely =))))

 

OOOOH! BTW! should I make the character as you [youor should I stick with the name Cho Hee? Thank you! :)

your username appears because I used the tag < you > you < / you > :D
 

< you > you < / you > = you

 

P.S I would just like to point out that, English is not my mother language, I'm sorry if any grammatical errors occur, it's my second time to write but I'm still not confident so leaving a comment would be nice :) criticism is much appreciated :D and yeah.. please do tell me if there are things that you don't like so I can work on it, I'm still learning anyway :D THANK YOU! :*