Chapter Four: A new.

Just Maybe

Sneak peak Delete. This is the Chapter :)

Chapter 4: A new.

As Onew walked to his seat, he didn’t bother to talk or to even look at Cho Hee, he just continued walking until he reached the seat beside her and acts like they were complete strangers.

Cho hee looked at him and felt very frustrated, she literally wants to explode right then and there, I mean really? First he hangs up on her and now he ignores her? Tsk.

As time passed Cho Hee kept looking at Onew secretly, wondering what the freaking problem is, a part of her wanted to go straight to him and ask him what the heck his problem was, but another part of her wanted to let him be.

Lunch came, she decided to wait for Onew by the door like they always do when one goes out of class first, but not like the usual “hey let’s go?”.

Onew just passed by her like wind, she was dumfounded “Is he mad? What did I do wrong?” she whipped her head to where Onew is, tears were threatening to fall from her eyes but she it up and turned around.

“Cho hee!” Taemin tapped her on her shoulder “Want to eat lunch together?”

Cho Hee does not want to feel the loneliness again whenever Onew’s not around, so she nodded and walked with him to the cafeteria, which made Taemin the rebound.

What she did not know was, Onew was hiding behind the lockers quietly observing her. He saw them and sighed “Cho Hee… I’m so sorry...” with that he turned his back and walked away.

While walking along the hallway, Taemin noticed Cho Hee’s expression and stopped.

“Hey... Why the long face? Aren’t I entertaining you?” He smiled.

She giggled but sadness still evident in her eyes “it’s not that, I just got a lot on my mind today…” she smiled and continued walking. “Hurry! I’m hungry! When I get there first you’re going to have to treat me!” she quickly raced to the cafeteria not even waiting for Taemin’s response.

Taemin smiled to himself and quickly ran after her.

While racing each other, Cho Hee got to the cafeteria first and waited for Taemin.

Taemin came panting “Yah! Were you a horse in your past life?”

“ how would I know?” she laughed, she opened the door and the first thing she saw was Onew sitting beside Nam Hwa Young.

“What is going on? Is he dating her now? Why didn’t he tell me?” she was shocked was literally open.

Onew saw her and just stared for a couple of seconds and looked away, placing his arms around Nam Hwa Young’s shoulder, the girl looked at him and smiled and placed her head at the crook of his neck.

The site made Cho Hee numb all over, she just wanted to run far away from the site, but she couldn’t, it was like her feet were nailed to the ground, “Hey, let’s go, I’m hungry and just like you said my treat” Taemin smiled.

She looked at him and nodded, she wasn’t feeling hungry anymore, she just wanted to go home and lock herself in her room. “Taemin-ah, I don’t feel so hungry anymore.”

“Oh... Why?”

“I feel sick.”

Taemin’s hand immediately flew to her forehead “you don’t feel hot though, okay I’ll just buy my food then we can just walk around there, would that be fine?”

“Yes please” she smiled.

Onew’s POV

Cho Hee… it is good that Tae is taking care of you well… I am so sorry if I have to do this, I wanted to tell you what happened but I made a promise.

Remember when I texted you?

“Cho Hee-yah! Wait for me okay? I’ll just be running some errands given by the professor.”

Honestly…? I really didn’t do any school related stuff; I went to Hwa Young and courted her. Cho Hee-yah, you can never believe what she said to me, she already had a crush on me ever since, I was actually very nervous because what I was going to do was sudden, I feared that she wouldn’t even know me, but.. Cho Hee, I’m so happy! If you only saw me, I really want to tell you.. but… the promise.

-FLASHBACK-

“Yes Onew, I want to be your girlfriend” She smiled widely.

“Really?! Oh thank you! Thank you! YES! YES! YES!” he ran to her and hugged her.

“But you have to promise me something..”

“Yeah? What is it?”

“You see, I’m possessive... And you have a girl best friend…” she looked up at him trying to see if he’s catching up to what she’s about to say.

“You.. Want me.. To…?” He looked shocked.

She sighs and nods “Can you promise me that you won’t be with her while you’re with me? If you want to break up.. Then.. By all means go to her.. No conversations just run to her.. Can you promise me that?”

Onew hesitated for a moment; can he really live without his best friend by his side? How can this woman be so cruel? Onew’s brows furrowed.

“Yes..” he sighs in defeat “I promise you” the girl smiled gleefully and hugged Onew tight.

-End-

Taemin was happily walking to Cho Hee’s class and smiling to himself, waiting for her to get out of class, “I wonder why Onew hyung is avoiding Cho Hee, did something happen between them? Cho Hee doesn’t say anything either.. I wonder if----“

“Hey Taeminnie~!” Hanna ruffled his hair “What’re ya doing here?”

“Just waiting for Cho Hee” He smiled

“Oh really? Wae? Where’s Onew? I haven’t seen them together for the whole day.”

“Ne, I’ve been with her for today.. She seems very sad, but I’m trying my best to make her smile.” He sighs looking at the ground.

Hanna smiled thoughtfully at Taemin “This boy must really like Cho Hee…” She pats Taemin at the shoulder and whispers, “I know you can do it” she gave him her last final smile and waved goodbye.

Just as Hanna left, Cho Hee emerged from her Chemistry class and spotted Taemin. Relief washed over her body. She smiled widely and run to Taemin.

“Taemin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She gleefully yelled while running towards him.

“Woah! Cho Hee? Why are so happy? What’s up?” He smiled widely, for the first time in his 2 years of liking Cho Hee, here she is now, face-to-face with him, feeling happy because he was there. He was... Needed. By the girl, he loves.

“Nothing much, I’m just really glad you’re right here with me.” She smiled, a tint of sadness showed in her eyes but quickly faded in a blink of an eye. “So.. yeah, Taeminnie! Can we walk home together?”

“Sure, Cho Hee… I miss this.” He smiled looking at the ground.

Cho Hee, froze. She remembered how Taemin used to be there for her too. They would always go home together. They would always hangout on Saturdays. She remembered how happy they both were, but it disappeared… in a blink of an eye. They both did not know why they slipped apart.

“What happened?” she whispered.

Taemin averted his eyes to her “I don’t know.. But whatever it maybe, I won’t let it happen again.” He smiled and patted her head. “Shall we go home now?” She nodded and walked with him to the exit.

Taemin was smiling, happily chatting with Cho Hee at the sidewalk.

“Oh and remember when, the nerd asked you out? He was like “By looking at you I can tell you're 36-25-36, which by the way are all perfect squares” That totally killed it.” Taemin laughed while wiping the tears at the corner of his eyes.

Cho Hee cringed in disgust remembering the happening 4 years ago, “Dude?! Really? You really have to remind me of him?” she laughed.

“Why? Was he that bad? What was his name again?” he stopped laughing, looked at her and crossed the street together.

“It was…. Oh right! Kevin Woo.” She giggled. “He was cute you know, he might have had a chance but… he’s just weird with those geeky pick-up lines of his.”

“Woah? You liked him? That explain why you still remember his name,” He laughed again, much louder this time.

“Dude! Who would forget a person who comes up to you and starts telling you these kinds of pick-up lines? I mean tell me. Would you?” she stopped walking and started shaking Taemin by his shoulders.

“Okay! Okay I get it!” he held her arms still laughing and dragged her to an ice cream shop. “Would you want some? For the road?” “Yes please” She smiled then smirked. “Hey Tae, You still remember my favorite ice cream flavor right?” He was shocked “do I remember?” he slowly turned to her and whispered “mint chocolate chip..?” She nodded enthusiastically that made Taemin relieved, he laughs again.

While they were eating the ice cream, Taemin spotted Onew outside a restaurant, they made eye contact, Taemin waved and Onew just nodded and went inside, Cho Hee was oblivious so Taemin didn’t bother tell her.

Cho Hee’s already in front of her house she turned to look at Taemin, “Hey buddy, thank you for making me smile today.” She smiled sincerely while she pats Taemin’s shoulders.

“No problem, I’ll always be here. Relieving the past sure was fun, say… because it’s Friday… Would you want to hang out tomorrow again?” He asked her with a smile.

“Sure bud, see you at… 9 AM?”

“See you Cho Hee.” He smiled and waited for her to go inside the house.

He turned around and whispered to himself “I’m never letting you go…. Again.

Saturday morning, quite sobs are heard inside Cho Hee’s house.

She was located on her bed, still under the covers.

"Onew-ah" She whispered, while trying to get rid of the tears from her eyes, "andwae, Cho Hee-ah! We can't cry! We can do this!"

 *Sniff sniff*

"No more tears... You can do this..." she stood up and went inside the bathroom to wash up, looking forward to what Taemin has in store for today.

"Lee Taemin... you keep me as a whole.. I hope you don't get tired of me too.." she whispered to herself and started the warm comforting shower she needed, this is it, let us start a new Kim Cho Hee, fighting!

 

~ ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~ ♥ ~  ~

 

So yeah.. It's a long update :)) Anyway.. Thank you for reading you :)

 

PLEASE COMMENT :)