Chapter three: Secrets

Just Maybe

 

Classes started to end and Cho hee started to walk out to meet Onew at the front gate.

Message~

“Cho Hee-yah! Wait for me okay? I’ll just be running some errands given by the professor.”

“Arasso, finish quickly I want to go home early.”

She sat on the bench close to the gate and plugged her earphones; she started to listen to classical music…

Piano… she felt peace and comfort, she started to close her eyes and feel the music surround her, and the cold winter air helped her even more.

She didn’t care about her surroundings anymore she was really into the music now, until someone laid their head on her shoulder, she jumped on her seat and removed her earphone.

“Yah! You scared me!”

“Mianhe Cho Hee, I’m really tired I ran from the 3rd floor to here, let me stay like this for a while, just until I catch my breath” He said panting.

Cho Hee just sat there and obeyed her best friend’s wish.

She can’t hide the fact that her heart is beating fast, she tried to breathe in and out as slowly as possible so Onew wouldn’t notice… she was nervous, “Please don’t notice! Please don’t notice!” but this was something she wouldn’t want to pass, Onew stirred which made her hold her breathe, and he started to lift his head and stood up.

“Shall we go now?” he flashed his smile.

She quickly stood up still feeling her heart beat fast, she quickly thought of an idea to avoid the moment.

“I’ll race you home.” She said and started to run.

Onew was baffled, he just regained his breath and she wanted to knock him out again. “Is she insane?”



 

7:00 am

♪♫ 7 am waking up in the morning…♪♫

Okay... Let’s stop there.

She was roused from a deep sleep by the annoying music of the alarm clock; she stayed there for a couple of minutes just staring at the wall in front of her, letting everything sink in slowly, until she realized what day it is.

Sunday.

The day of the week where she and Onew always hang out, Cho Hee is far away from her parents, that’s why she only has Onew with her.

As she realizes what day it was she quickly got up and took a shower.



 

7:30 am

“Okay... We still have time. Onew will eventually be here at 9 or so, so I still have time for breakfast.”

As Cho Hee finished eating her breakfast she brought the dirty dishes to the sink to be washed, still remembering what happened 2 days ago, how her heart feels like it would explode any second, she sighed, looked up and checked the time “8:00 am. 1 hour more before the fun starts.” She smiles and continued to clean the dishes.

She went to the living room and the TV.

While time passed slowly, there was this feeling building up inside of her… she was feeling very uneasy, worried and frustrated, she didn’t know why, this made her even more eager to see Onew fast.



 

9:15 am

“Bwoh? Time passed fast, I wonder where he is..”

She waited for 30 minutes more until the growing feelings took over her.

“Is he alright? Did something happen?” she checked her phone for any missed contact from Onew and found nothing, she texted him.

“Yah… Onew, where are you? I’m getting impatient. I want to have fun now! Hurry! Are you awake?”

She lets go of her hand phone and waited for his reply.

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.

Still nothing. She started fidgeting and looked at the clock above the TV. “Where could he be?” she once again took hold of her phone and dialed Onew’s number.

Ring… Ring... Ring…

Click.

Her heart started to beat fast.

“Hello?” He answered

She sighed with relief when she heard Onew’s voice.

She chuckled “Yah! You made me worry... I thought you were kidnapped or something, what time will you be here?” she smiled even though she knew he couldn’t see her, she was just happy he was far from danger.

“uh…. Yeah… about that… Listen Cho Hee, I can’t come right now? Maybe next time OK? I’m kind of busy right now.”

Click.

Another click, how dare he hang up on her, she was shocked because of the sudden action.

But she just shrugged it off, maybe he just has a problem that he wants to figure out on his own.

She grabbed her coat and wandered around Seoul on her own.



 

The next morning Cho Hee was getting ready for school early.

She is still worried about her best friend, He didn’t text her last night, he usually does, he always tells her interesting things that happened that day for him.

Why is he being so secretive now?

She arrived at their school and went inside the classroom to drop her things, as she entered the room, she saw Onew’s bag.

“Oh? He’s actually early? What happened to him? Did he eat something poisonous that made him open his eyes and realize what he has been doing?”

After she placed her things on her desk, she searched around trying to look for him, but he was nowhere in sight.

She went back inside the classroom and sat down on her chair.

“He’s acting really strange…”

She can feel this HUGE gap between them now, but what made her confuse more is how that happened?

How can such thing happen when just a couple of days ago they were the best of friends.

Cho Hee looked down in sadness and confusion, trying to figure out what could have happened.

Various scenarios entered her mind, but none of them were reasonable.

She starts to think.

Did he change? Maybe not….

Did I do something wrong? What would that be?

Sigh

Should she just ask him?

The bell started to ring and students started to flood in the classroom, she was constantly looking left and right and stared towards the door to try and catch Onew.

Onew came in last with Nam Hwa Young in front of him; she looks upfront and waited for the professor with a heavy heart.

 

 


Author's Note!

Aww. I'm not feeling great.. I'm sick :(( please pray for me! I don't want to be sick until my birthday! :((

and yeah! please subscribe and comment! :D this might not be a good chap for I am sick.. I didn't have the time to recheck it.. I'll do that when I'm feeling better... I gotta go I'm getting dizzy... ANNYEONG~

 

P.S I would just like to point out that, English is not my mother language, I'm sorry if any grammatical errors occur, it's my second time to write but I'm still not confident so leaving a comment would be nice :) criticism is much appreciated :D and yeah.. please do tell me if there are things that you don't like so I can work on it, I'm still learning anyway :D THANK YOU! :*