Chapter 5: Nothing really ends well.

Just Maybe

►► Yo dudes! :)) Thank you for not clicking on that tempting unsubscribe button :)) and for subscribing :D I'm also working on a story for U-kiss's Kevin Woo.. teehee~ unlike this story I want to finish it first before posting :P so when i'm done, I'd just post updates once or twice a day :D I hope it goes well :D would you like a preview? :))) I think it's really cool! :)))

►►► Fact: some of the happenings in my chapters are true and some are not.. :D some are stories from friends. some are encountered by myself :D Thank you! Thank you very much for subscribing and commenting! :) I hope this chapter's good :)

 

“Sure… I’ll pick you up at 4.”

Onew smiled widely at his phone. That smile was quickly wiped off when he remembered his Best friend.

He stared at phone, “Should I call her? Maybe leave a message?”

He started to compose a message…

Hey…” “How are you? :D” “Hey BFF <3

“This isn’t working” He ruffled his hair in frustration, and stuck his phone into his pocket.

“I’ll just get ready for something.” He stood up and slammed his door shut.

“Honey, please be careful with the door! It’s older than you!” his mother shouted from the kitchen.

 


 

Onew waited for Hwa Young in front of her house, constantly looking at his watch “Aish. This girl is late.” As though she had heard him, she quickly walked towards Onew.

“Sorry, got caught up with something, should we go?” she flashed him her bright smile. Onew, being the fool in love, smiled and took her hand. “Let’s go.”

However, while Hwa Young was clinging onto Onew.. Onew’s mind was off somewhere else...

“I wander how she is.. Is she sad because I left? Did I hurt her?”

“Idiot.. That’s a stupid question. You obviously did hurt her.”

Onew’s POV

Huh? Where did that voice come from? Hwa Young? I looked at her, but it was clearly impossible for her to read my mind. Just then, she faced me and smiled.

“Oppa? What’s the matter? Are you okay?”

“Yeah, let’s keep walking.” I grinned and lead the way to the park.

When we reached the park, I felt so free, the air was refreshing and the chirping of the birds was relaxing. I smiled and sighed happily.

“Oppa! Let’s sit there at the grass!” Hwa Young enthusiastically tugged at my arm and made me sit down beside her.

“Oppa! This is so relaxing.” She was facing the sky with her eyes closed, she looks so beautiful, and I remembered when Cho Hee and I were---. Why am I thinking of her?

I placed my arm around Hwa Young’s waist and brought her closer to me, “Yes, it really is.” While closing my eyes. “Cho Hee.. I miss you…”

“YAAAAAAAAAAH!” I opened my eyes in shock. Where did that come from? I looked everywhere and saw a familiar girl chasing after Taemin.

“I told you I was sorry! Come on! Let it go Hee-Hee!” Taemin yelled while laughing.

“Damn it! Don’t call me that you ungrateful jerk!” Cho Hee was fuming; she also looked happy. I secretly smiled and looked down; Hwa Young was sleeping on my lap.

“Hyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuung! Help me!” Taemin spotted me and quickly wrapped his arms around me, waking Hwa Young too.

Just then, Cho Hee came to him and scoffed, “You call me a child? Look at yourself PABO!”

Taemin straightened up and looked at Cho Hee “Yah! I’m not a child! You just freaking scare the crap out of me!” he said with crossed arms.

This kids are so funny, I found myself smiling at them bickering. I also noticed that Cho Hee still hasn’t seen me.

“Whatever Cho Hee! I’m just thankful Onew Hyung is here!” he rolled his eyes and pointed at me.

“Yeah! Don’t point you rude twerp!” I said laughing.

Cho Hee froze, and looked at me, I gave her a nod and waved. The smile on her face disappeared, so did mine.

“Hi Cho Hee! Long Time no see!” said Hwa Young cheerfully.

“ah. Yeah..” She glanced at me for a second and walked towards Taemin. “Sorry for disturbing, we’ll go now.” She smiled at Hwa Young and just stared at me.

“Yah, you still owe me ice cream for making me trip.” Taemin smiled at Cho Hee and threw his arm on her shoulder.

 


 

Cho Hee and Taemin headed to the ice cream parlor and sat down on a table.

“Hey, I saw your expression change when you saw hyung.. What happened really?” he scooped an ice cream and ate it happily.

“I don’t really know… He just.. yeah.. Ignored me all of a sudden… maybe it’s because his with that beauty queen now.” She violently jabbed her ice cream with furrowed brows.

“Then maybe you should just let him go..” Taemin looked at her. He knew he was being selfish… he just wants to let her know that his still here, that he’ll never leave her again.

With her furrowed brows; she looked up at Taemin and said, “What do you mean? He’s still my best friend.” She was glaring at him. What is he trying to say? They were friends too.

“Best friend? Cho Hee? Would a best friend do that to you? Stop it. You already lost. His got---“

She scoffed “I already lost? Who said I was playing a game? So are you my best friend now? Tsk. I’d rather have a rock as my best friend than someone like you who’s insensitive to my feelings.” She stood up and grabbed her coat “I’m leaving. Enjoy your day. Lee. Tae. Min”

His blood boiled, but he kept an emotionless face. He still had the guts to shoo Cho Hee away with his hands. Cho Hee was shocked because of his gesture. “So this is how you show me that you’ll never leave me? F**k you.” Cho Hee ran out the shop and walked home with heavy footsteps, while Taemin was being stubborn, still eating his ice cream calmly. People were looking at him while disapprovingly shaking their heads.

 

Nothing really ends well huh?