Final Reveal

The Face!!!

 

Today is holiday!! And I’m going to the super market with my mother again. I was picking up a bag of biscuit and put it in the trolley that was push by my mother. As I walk to the other side of the shelter, I felt as if someone was watching me. I turned around and saw there were two man; both in black coat which remind me of ‘the man in black’. I kept on walking around the mall and sometime I will turned around to see if those men still following me or not. To my horror, they are.

Finally mom has done with the shopping. I helped to carried some of the plastics begs, following mom from behind to where her car is. One of the bags I held suddenly tore apart and stuff fell on the ground. I tried to picked them up then abruptly those two men I saw in the mall surrounded me and one of them get a hold on me. I tried to yell but there is no use since they already force clothes into my mouth. I struggle hard but it seems like nothing had hit him, my heart started to races triple its rate.

Suddenly a flash in blue light strike the man in front of me and he passed out. The other man grabbed me tightly as he yelled “If you don’t stop, I’ll make sure this girl will die!” dragging me to a corner to get a safe spot. I can hear my mother was calling for me. When I looked over I saw my mom being held by YE JIN!! I yelled in shocked but the sound was being block by the man hand and when all of the sudden everything went black.

 

I heard a familiar voice call out for me, “Alice! Alice” I heard as my body was shaken. When I opened my eyes, my vision was blurred but I know by the look of the figure it was my mother who is holding me in her arm. “Honey, wake up” said again with a teary tone. I can feel droplets of tears fell on my face. “OH Alice. Are you ok?” shrieked my mom as she hug me deeper into her arms. We were in a room and I was laid on a bed wondering where is this place, what am I doing here. I looked over to my mom with a curious face, but I know my mom is as confuse as I am.

The door opened revealing Ye Jin as she entered the room. “Alice, Mrs. Lee. May I have a talk with you two” she asked with a serious tone. “This is really an important matter, so I brought your family here.” Said Ye Jin while walking towards the door and opened it. As my dad stepped in, our eyes met and he quickly ran towards us and hugs us. Tae Hoon entered the room and quickly being hug by my mother. “Now that you are all here, I can now explain what was happen.” Ending her words with a sighed then she continued again.

“As you can see, my face looked exactly like your daughters’.” She said softly as she sat on the chair. “I’m sorry to say this but we were not only shared the same faces, we also shared a very deep connection. A connection that none of us live if one of us died.” said Ye Jin seriously. Each part of my body went paralyzed; I can see that my parents were shocked too. “You see. I am not the people from your world; I’m actually come from another dimension.” My jaw dropped looking at her with disbelief as well as my parents except my brother who had just said “Super”.

“I’m the next heir to my country, but there are people who fought against it and decided to do anything in order to stop me taking the throne, including killing me.” She stopped as she rubbed her temple. “They couldn’t do any harm to me in our dimension because I was well protected. So they decided to find you here and kill you instead.” I heard as I stared at her incredulously. “That is why I and my men came here for, in order to save your life I had to stay close to her.” she said in shaking voice. “But I promise you!” she roared “This will never happen again as we already caught the culprit behind all of this.” said Ye Jin calmly. “And starting from today, I’ll be going back to my dimension. Don’t worry about anything because I’ll be sending my best men to protect your family” she said looking at us. The door was opened and a man in white coat whisper something into Ye Jin ear, she nodded a few times but her eyes were still looking at us. She stood up “This will be the last time we met and I hope that we will never meet each other again. Mr. and Mrs. Lee, please do looked out for your daughter” with that she left the room.

Ever since that day, my family had move to another town as well as changing our names. We had been very caution in everything and lived life more carefully. Life is not the same as before, but we still lived happily as a family.