Secret

The Face!!!

 

Today I had to walk to the school since dads’ car suddenly broken down just now; it’s been a long time since I ever walked this road. It’s nice to watch the scenery of the park, so peaceful and the sun shines brings warm to the surrounding. Life is beautiful~ a pat from behind makes my whole body turn 180 degree automatically. “Hi, I didn’t know you live near my street.” Ye Jin smiled as she walked in front of me. What is wrong with this girl! How many surprises does she plan on me? Doesn’t she realize our faces are alike? Doesn’t she feel weird talking to someone who had the exact same face as you?

“If you don’t want to get in trouble you better run now” she said in a different voice which startled me, she turn around and face me showing her different side of image that I didn’t know. What now, It’s like she was a different person wait did I just saw her tattoo glow? I tried to take another looked then she yanked me so fast that I didn’t even have the chances to fight back. “What is wrong with you? Let me go!” I yelled, a sound of lighting struck could be heard from behind, I turn to looked but here was nothing except for the sound of lightning still could be hear. After passes a few houses, I notice there are smoke coming out from the place we just stood. Is there I fight? Did someone playing a trick on me?

We kept on running until us reaches the school gate, talking about arrive in time. The gate closed just as we enter the school. She let go of me and continued walking in front of me, completely ignore my presence. “Alice, I thought you didn’t make it” she messing up my hair. “Let’s go, its Ms. Lee class now” she dragged me.

In the class, I kept my eyes on her. It is really weird to see her act normally as if nothing had happen before. Doesn’t she realize I was staring at her? It was obviously she tried to ignore me. I need to get some explanation from her. School bell rang saying that it was time for recess, finally after hours of waiting. I stood up and went toward her; I was awestruck to see how cheerful she is talking to me and Lime. Dude she totally can sign up to be an actress right now. She always dodged the question I had for her by changing some more interest topic so that Lime didn’t suspect anything. School day ended and I didn’t even have a chance to have a private conversation with her. I really need to finds out what is she up to and what’s up with her tattoo?