Unexpected Encounter

The Face!!!

 

“Lime, stop pulling me. I can walk on my own!” shrieked me while pulling my arm away from her. We entered a shop that had a big sign written ‘YOKO DESIGNED’ hanging up at the entrance of the shop. While I was picking up a black-sapphire mini dress, suddenly all of my movement stopped as if someone had put a spell on my body. My eyes were only focusing on the spot near the changing room. There I saw a girl, whose eyes were dark brown; her long and wavy blonde hair went down her body until it reaches her waist. She turns around and our eyes met. I can see that she was wearing the exact same expression as I am.

We both stood there for a while with distance between. I can see that she was muttering something under her breath. Suddenly a hand out of nowhere were grabbing my arm. “Wah yeppeuda. Eolmana aeyo?” asked a voice anxiously, “350 dollars. Miss.” said another voice. “Yeah, isn’t so worth it anyway.” mumbled Lime, “Well anyway, kaja Alice.” While pulling me again and walked out of the shop. I couldn’t help but to turn my head around to see whether the girl is still looking at me or not. “Waeyo Alice, did you forget something? Do you want to go back to the shop again?” asked Lime, “Ani! I mean nothing, let’s just go and eat,” mumbled me.

As I jumped and laid silently on my bed, there’s a whisper in my head that keep on repeating the word (should I tell my mom about the girl who I just met, the girl who look exactly like me!). A knocked on my door awoke me from my reverie. “Alice, eomma says dinner ready. She wants you to be in the kitchen now!” shouted my brother; “I’ll be right there!” replied me as I walked toward the door.

After we all done eating dinner, I helped my mum to clean up the table and washes the dishes. Now just left me and my mom in the kitchen and I kept on wondering should I asked mom whether if I happen to had a twin sister who had been lost since I was really young? This is so weird, how can I talk about this topic out of the blue! “Honey, is there something bothering you?” said mom with a worried tone, “You have been dazing all day ever since you’ve come back from the mall.” said her softly. “amugeotdo eommonie,” drawled me, “I’ll be in my room if you need me” blurted me as I ran up to my room.

Pale moonlight illuminated the room, filtered through the window panes, it was late but I still can’t stop myself from thinking about that girl. This was shocking news to me; maybe it was just me being too paranoid about this. Just let this matter slide and just sleep since tomorrow is Monday and that’s mean SCHOOL! I need to sleep now!