The man in the shaded spot

The Face!!!

 

During recess, I took out a lunch box from my bag waiting for Lime to come back with her food that she gets from her fan boys. Then suddenly a voice from behind surprise me and causes me stood up. My eyes were as big as a toad when I’m looking the figure in front of me. A simple ‘Hi’ with calm voice came out from Ye Jin mouth. ‘H..Hi’ I tried to reply her as clam as possible but I failed, something about her is very unusual. I couldn’t help but to keep trembling to feel like she gives out some dark aura around her and it’s terrified me. “We’ve met yesterday right? At the shop?” asked her, “Y..Yeah” still a bit nervous to looked at her. “Hey, can I eat lunch with you? You see I don’t know anyone here yet, so I thought maybe we can become friend?” asked her while handing her hand towards me as she wanted to shook my hand. “Yes of course” I shook her hand and pulled the chair in front of my desk to my side so that she can sit there.

Lime came in the class smiling toward Ye Jin as she grabbed a chair and sat in front of us. “Hey new girl, how can you be so much like her?” she asked as she pointed at me, I just gave her a glare, how can she be so impolite for the first time she met someone. She just mouthed “What” back to me. Still the feeling when Ye Jin sat beside me really is different, it’s hard to breathe normally as if someone has force the air inside me. Ye Jin and lime seems to get along really fast. They kept on talking about each other and sometimes Lime even talks about something about me just to tease me. I like to laugh with them, but the pain in my chest stopped me to. I’ve seem to notice something on Ye Jin’s upper left arm some kind of symbol, tattoo maybe? It’s hard to see since it is covered by the sleeve.

At night, I was tidy up my books at my desk besides the window, I saw a person standing in a shaded black spot, by the look of that person, I can tell that he was a man; and knowing his head angled it was obviously looking at exactly where I stood . I turned myself to the books and turned back again to see whether the man is still looking at me, but to my surprise there isn’t anyone there. In a blink of eyes, he just disappears. I stared at the shaded spot for a while, when my brother suddenly barged in my room and started shouting, “Where is my PSP!”, “What the? I don’t know!” I shouted back, “What’s wrong with you barging into my room like that? Are you out of your mind?” roared I as I stare at him with my daggered eyes. “Tae Hoon-ah, here’s your PSP” yelled my mom from the living room. I was still looking at him but this time with my deadly stare. “SSorry bout it” is all he said and quickly run away before I really strangle him with my hand. Wait until I get my hand on him. How can he be such a jerk, doing everything he liked and mom just ignore him. “Argh! This is not fair!” I shrieked as I jump and laid on my bed and sleeps.