She What!!!

The Face!!!

 

Fierce sun shone persistently on my still-shut eyelids, with the sound of alarm ringing through my ears, forcing me to wake up. When I walked down the stairs into the kitchen, it is a surprise seeing my brother already sat on his chair waiting for the food to be served. All this time, I have to call him for breakfast since he’s usually a heavy-sleeper person. As I sat down on my chair ready to eat what had prepared for me. A loud echoing crack broke the peaceful morning like a gunshot; a cat streaked out under a parked car and flew out of sight, it’s brought shocked to us all. “Beoya geugeon?” roared mom as she took a peek outside through the window, trying to see what caused that sound. My dad stood up and walked toward the door, “’It must those meddling kids playing around again,” chided him as he sat on his chair and started eating again.

Today is Monday and that’s mean assembly AGAIN! I was making my way towards my classroom as usual, then all of the sudden, Lime came running toward me and said something that makes my jaw dropped, gaping in disbelief. I quickly staggered myself towards the classroom; some of my friends turned and face me wearing the same expression as Lime. I stepped in the class, that’s her sitting on the very left end of the classroom. The school bell rang broke through the awkwardness, even though people are going back to their seats but they’re still whispering around the class; some of my classmate heads still focusing on the two of us, trying to figure out what’s the differences between us.

Thank goodness that our class teacher stepped in the class and made all of the staring and whisper to a stop, as Mr. Kim entered the room with his books were steadily held between his left arm and  stomach. His eyes were wondering around the classroom and stopped as soon as he saw her. “Ah~ I see you guys had met the new girl. As you all know, she and her were not sister or anything related. It just happened to be that their faces are the same and their height and their…” Mr. Kim started to confuse,

“Anyway, why don’t we hear some introduction by the new transfer student? Miss Lee, would you mind?” he asked her, she nodded her head and stood up which makes everyone head turned around. “Annyeong, nae ireumi Lee Ye jin inmida.” Boomed she as she continued, “I came from err… San Francisco!” she shouted which caused some of the student jumped a bit from their seat. One of the boy in our class raised his hand as he got a question for her, “Neon namja chingu isseo?” asked him jokingly. “Okay, that is enough, I think you cam asked her further question due your free time. Miss Lee you can sit now” gesturing her to sit, “and now take out your physics textbook and turn to pg 52” said him as he wrote something on the board and gets some complain from all of us.