Chapter 2

Gold Forever

 

Suddenly, I heard a man's voice behind me. Very close to me. "Hello. You must be......"

Your POV

 "Hello. You must be Mr. Lee Soo Man's daughter." 

I turned around and, a guy with tremendous shoulder was looking at me, waiting for an answer. Deep down inside, I am relieved that it wasn't Soohyun but on the same time, there's a feeling somewhere in me wanting to meet him again.

"Yes, I am _______, his daughter. Nice to meet y.." 

"Hello. I am Dongho. U-KISS's maknae. Nice to meet you." said Dongho. 

"Yah! It's not nice to cut off her." said the guy with tremendous shoulder. 

Dongho looked at him and then at the ground followed by pouting. 

"It's totally okay." I said and giggled.

Eli smiled, "I'm sorry about him. Anyway, I am Eli. Nice to meet you." said Eli and he shook hand with me. 

"What are they doing? Can you explain to me?" said Dongho and he pointed at the workers putting up the advertisement on the billboard. 

"Yeah. Sure. Follow me." I said and I gestured him to follow me. 

Normal POV

"Itoshikute setsunakute
Ima sugu ni furetakute
Hanareteru hodo ni omo wa tsunotte yuku
Kono hoshizora no saki n

Bokura no asu ga matteiru kara

(In my heart) imi wa (imi wa) sotto (sotto)
Wish upon a star for you

Itsudatte bokura wa
Hitokiri janai kara
Kono hoshizora no saki ni
Together itsuka kitto"

"Okay, that's all for today's practice." Soohyun said.

“Where’s Eli and Dongho?” asked Hoon.

Soohyun shrugged and  went out to the bathroom while Kiseop was busy taking selca.

“They went out and follow Hwa Seok to the billboard location.” explained Kevin.

Hoon nodded.

Normal  POV

“Let’s go back. Both of you have to continue practice for tomorrow’s concert.” Said Hwa Seok, their manager.

Dongho sighed and you giggled because of his cuteness. “I’ll wait for you in the car.” Hwa Seok continued and walk towards their black van.

“_____.” Called Dongho. You looked at him and “Hmm?”

“Can I take a picture with you?” asked Dongho and he took out his phone from his pocket.

You giggled, “Sure.”

“Dongho, let me help you to take the picture.” offered Eli. “No, I want to take a selca with ______.” Said Dongho and he walked towards you and “1,2,3” he snapped your selca with him.

It was 5.30pm. The road was getting busier and noisier with people heading back to their house from office. Hwa Seok honked the car and he rolled down the window. “Faster.” he shouted. Dongho and Eli walked to the van and you followed them since you had to greet a goodbye to their manager.

Both Eli and Dongho sat at the back seat. “Thank You for coming today, sir. I hope I get to meet you soon and I can guarantee you that you can see the U-KISS’s advertisement on the billboard by tonight. They are 80% done.” you explained to Hwa Seok.

“Yes. Thank You. I believe in you. Hope to see you soon oh and..” said Hwa Seok while he looked at the passenger seat looking for something, “we have an extra ticket for U-KISS’s concert tomorrow in Japan.  We hope that you can come since your father told me that you are going to Japan tonight.” Said Hwa Seok and he passed to you the ticket.

You looked at the ticket in your hand, it is written ‘U-KISS’s concert in Budokan, Japan. All access pass’

“Yes, I’m going to Japan tonight. I’ll try to go to their concert tomorrow.” you said and looked at Dongho who is pulling down the car’s window.

“Make sure you’re coming to our concert tomorrow. It will be a whole lot of fun.” said Dongho.

You giggled. “I’ll try to go to your concert tomorrow.”

 “Well, I guess you should get going now before you got stuck in the traffic jam.” You suggested Hwa Seok

“Yeah.” Hwa Seok nodded, “Nice to meet you.” continued Hwa Seok.

I nodded with a smile, “Bye! Bye!”  said Dongho and he waved. Eli who was busy texting looked out at the window and waved too.

You kept on looking at the car until it was out of your sight. You looked at the ticket.  ‘U-KISS’s concert in Budokan, Japan. All access pass’

Part of you feels like you should go but the other part of you made you feel that you should not go.

You turned around and saw Tae Jun walking towards you. “Hi.” you greeted. “Hi! Do you want to go for a dinner?” asked Tae Jun. “I am on diet, but if you’re going to pay for my dinner tonight. I’m on it!”

“Hey! You lost the game last night and you are supposed to pay for our dinner the next time we are going out for a meal which means tonight’s dinner.” said Tae Jun with his hands on his hips and pout.

“I don’t care.” I laughed and ran away towards my car. Tae Jun hold your hand, “I’ll drive tonight. Let’s go for dinner with my car.” said Tae Jun and he wraps his arm around your waist. Tae Jun was driving and you looked at him, his face to be specific. “What are you looking at?” asked Tae Jun. You shook your head, “Nothing” and you looked back at the road in front.

*flashback*

Soohyun used to tease me a lot in primary school and when he moved to high school, I barely met him as the high school and primary school is quite far from each other.

It has been almost 2 years you met Soohyun and it was also my first day of high school. I saw Soohyun laughing with the popular girls. Girls with pretty face and body figure. You were busy looking at him and didn’t notice a guy was running in your way and he bumped into you.  You fell down and your books scattered around the floor.

You looked to your right.  Soohyun stopped talking with the girls and he looked at you instead even though one of the girl was pulling his hand and mouthed “Let’s go.”

“Let me help you.” you turned to your left and the guy who bumped into you helped you to pick up your scattered books. After both of you have finished picking up the books, “Thank You for helping me.” You said.

“No, no. It’s my fault. I was running and accidentally bumped into you. I am so sorry.” he said.

“It’s okay.” you said. “I am Tae Jun. Park Tae Jun.” he introduced.  “I am ______ ”  you introduced yourself.

“Are you new here?” he asked. “Yes, I am.”

“Looking for your class?” he pointed at the class timetable in my hand. “Yeah.” I nodded.

“Let me show you around.” said Tae-Jun

*flashback end*

Normal POV [U-KISS’s Scene]

“Hellooo! We are back!” said Dongho and he quickly sit on the bench.

“Where did you go? We have practiced Orion. You, AJ and Eli. Go and practice Eeny Meeny Miny Moe.” ordered Soohyun.

“I am tired. Let me rest for a while ah.” said Dongho and he took out his phone.

“Oh! Oh! Kiseop. Look at this. We met her at our billboard location just now. “ said Dongho and he showed him the picture.

Soohyun’s POV

“Oh! Oh! Kiseop. Look at this. We met her at our billboard location just now. “ said Dongho and he showed him the picture.

Her? Billboard?

I ran to Dongho and grab his phone. I was so shocked it’s a picture of ______ and Dongho. Just like what I expected.

“When did you meet her? How did you meet her? Why didn’t you tell me you were going there?” I asked.

“Relax. Relax. I know that she is pretty but you don’t have to be that eager.” said Dongho and he blew his bangs by using his mouth.

I gave him back his phone and went out from the room.

I drove to Han River and sit on the bench. The picture of Dongho and ______ popped up in my head again and again. ______.

*flashback*

It was the first day of school and my 2nd year of high school. I was busy talking with the girls and suddenly there was a loud bang. I turned to my right and saw _____ fell down with her books scattered around the floor and the guy who looks kind of nerd fell down too. I looked at _______. She looked at me and I wanted to go there and help her but, “Let’s go.” said Jessica and she pulled my hand. I looked at _____ and she is picking up her books and the nerd guy was helping her to pick up her books.

*flashback end* 


I am so sorry for the delay and really sorry for this short and boring update. More excitement is coming in Chapter 3! I don't have school for 3 months, so I'll be freeee ^^ Don't forget to subscribe and comment!