Chapter 3

Gold Forever

* * *

Normal POV

You look out the window and you can see the sun is up above the sky. You reached Japan at 2am last night.

Your POV

It's 1pm already? *stomach growls* I decided to go out for Brunch and walk around Tokyo. After finished taking shower, I picked out this outfit:

and suddenly my phone beep-ed. I took out my phone from my handbag and a piece of paper flew down from my bag. Then only I remember that U-KISS has a concert today. The concert starts at 5.30pm and I looked at my watch, "2pm". I still have time. 

After few hours of walking around Tokyo, I decided to go to Budokan stadium with a few shopping bags with me. I decided not to send the bags back to my hotel since I only have around 45 minutes before the concert starts. 

I reached the stadium at 5:05pm. Many fans has started lining up and the line was super long. I found a group of security guards at the entrance, since there was so many fans, I had to squeeze in between them to get to the entrance and show the security guard that I have backstage pass. 

I showed my pass to the security guard and the security guard let me in first. The stadium is really huge. Since I used the entrance to get in the stadium, I have to walk across the big stadium to reach the backstage. A few staffs are busy doing some final touch up with the stage, sound system and etc. I heard someones laughing and it sounds like Dongho. I followed the voice and I bumped into their manager. This time both of their managers. Hwa Seok greeted me and introduced me to the other manager. 

"U-KISS is at the back. Just walk straight and turn to your right. I'll be back in 5 minutes." said Hwa Seok. I nodded with a smile. "Okay, thank you." 

I followed what he said. Straight and turn to my right and I found Dongho still laughing. So, I was right that it was his laugh. "Oh! ____!! You came!" Dongho stood up and hi5-ed me. 

I giggled. "Are you ready for your concert?" I asked. "Totally. This is Dongho you're talking about." said Dongho. I giggled and flicked his forehead not that hard. "Ouch! What was that for?" said Dongho and he rub his forehead. "It wasn't that hard." I said followed by my laugh. "You should ask Kiseop to flick his forehead." Eli interrupted. "Oh! Eli!" I said and laugh.

"Eli, aren't you going to introduce us to her?" asked a guy who looks feminine. Another good-looking guy with sharp nose and perfect jaw who was busy fixing his hair in the mirror looked at me when the feminine guy asked that. 

"Oh. Yeah. This is ______. She is Mr. Lee Soo Man's daughter."  introduced Eli. "Hello. I am _______. Nice to meet you." I said and bowed. 

"I am Hoon." said a guy who looks manly but cute on the same time.

"I am Kevin." said the feminine guy. Oh, so this is Kevin.

"I am Kiseop" said the good-looking guy with sharp nose and perfect jaw.

"I am AJ." said a guy who was listening to songs from his phone and stopped listening to it to introduce himself. 

I nodded. "Nice to meet you." 

"Dongho. Have you seen my phone?" said an unknown voice. The room suddenly turns quiet. I looked at Dongho and followed his gaze. 

It's.... Soohyun. I was not shocked to see him because he is suppsoed to be here. He is a member of U-KISS after all but why do I have to meet him at situation like this? 

After a few seconds he asked Dongho, he just noticed my existence. Our eyes met each other for a few seconds and I can feel other people are staring. I quickly looked at the bear which Dongho was holding, pretending not to notice or know him. 

"No, I think you left it at the hotel." said Dongho and I looked at Dongho and he was looking at Soohyun and to me, back to Soohyun and to me. I looked at him and he raised his left eyebrow. I pretend not to notice Dongho's reaction and looked to my left which is shocking as Eli was looking at me and Soohyun. Just like Dongho. 

"Okay, okay. Let's do some final check." said Kevin. Hoon was sitting on a couch. Couch. Yes. There's a couch at backstage. He looked at me and offered me to sit at the empty seat beside him. I nodded as I didn't know what to do instead of getting awkward with Soohyun, nor Eli and Dongho or even other members. "So, how old are you?" Kevin broke the silence. "I am 21 internationally." I answered. "Oh? 1991?" asked Eli. "Yup. 1991" I answered. 

"Oh! I was born in 1991 too. Same goes to Kiseop, Eli, AJ and Hoon." explained Kevin. "Except for me, I am the youngest and Soohyun is the oldest." Dongho pointed at Soohyun. I looked at Soohyun and he looked at me. I quickly turn away. 

"Okay. Okay. Are you guys ready?" asked their manager, Hwa Seok. "Yes!" answered U-KISS and they did some group fighting. I stood up and walked to a place not far from the couch where I can see the stage. Many fans has gathered with pearl pink lightstick in their hands. Pearl pink ocean.

 

 

 

 

 

U-KISS performed a lot of songs. The crowd cheered really loud with fanchant. It was so amazing. U-KISS only rest for about 4 or 5 minutes during the whole concert. After the concert ended, I decided to go back, but after saying a goodbye to them. It would bhe rude to just leave like that furthermore, they are my client. Yes. Client. 

I was talking on my phone when U-KISS just came back from the stage. I approached Dongho and Eli since I feel comfortable around them. "I have to go back. I'll see you next time." I said. "Oh? You're going back already?" asked Dongho. "Yeah. It's night already and it's kind of hard to find cab at this hour." I explained. "Does that mean you're going to walk to your hotel?" asked Eli while he was wiping his sweat with a white small towel. 

"Yeah. It is not that far. Totally no problem." I said. "But, it's night. You are a girl and it is dangerous for you to walk around this hour." said Kiseop. 

"Furtermore, you are not really familiar with this place. You don't know what kind of people hangs around on the street at this hour." continued Eli. 

That kind of make sense but still I don't want to trouble them and I am trying to avoid from getting closer with Soohyun. 

"No, it's okay. Trust me." I said. "I should get going now," I continued, bowed and waved them. 

I turned around, to make my way out of the room and suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and it's Soohyun. 

"It's dangerous out there. Let us send you there and you said the hotel is not that far from here. That shouldn't be any problem." said Soohyun. Again, the room becomes quiet. Soohyun's eyes met mine. Soohyun was still holding my hand and I make some movement with my hand to show him that he should let go of my hand. He finally get the sign and let go of my hand. "Okay, if you guys insist." I finally gave up. 

Soohyun nodded and he spoke something to the manager. The manager looked at me and mouthed "No problem" with an 'Ok' sign.

I waited for them for about 5 minutes. It was short since they don't have to pick up their stuffs. All the staff will do it for them. 

When we were on our way walking to the car park, Dongho showed me the pictures he took when they went to Paris. I've never been to Paris and I was very fascinated. Eli even imitate the elephant sound. It was really funny. There are 2 vans. One in black and another in white. Kevin, AJ, Kiseop and Hoon walked to the white van and Soohyun, Dongho, Eli and I get into the black van. Dongho love to sit at the back, same goes to Eli and so they chose to sit at the back which left me and Soohyun who have to sit in front. Hwa Seok sit at the passenger seat, beside the driver. 

"Where's your hotel?" asked Hwa Seok. "Grand Palace hotel." I answered. Hwa Seok nodded and he turns on the radio. 

I looked out the window, fascinated with Tokyo's beauty. "_______. Have you played this game?" asked Dongho and he showed me his phone. 

"Yah. Don't disturb her, let her enjoy the scenery." said Soohyun and he pushed Dongho's hand gently.

Dongho pouted and I giggled. "It's okay. What game were you talking about, Dongho?" I asked. Dongho looked at Soohyun and sticks out his tongue. "Temple Run" answered Dongho and he showed me the game. 

"Yeah. I've played it many times. What's your highest score?" I asked. 

"16 million." said Dongho and he showed me his best score.

I laughed. "I beat you! Mine is 19 million" and I showed him the game at my phone. Dongho took my phone and he looked at me. 

"A girl just beat you in a game, Dongho." said Eli, followed by Soohyun's laugh and Eli's. 

Dongho pouted and gave me back my phone. "I'm hungry." said Dongho. No one responded. "Hello?" said  Dongho since everyone ignored him. 

Hwa Seok turned to me. "Do you want to eat first or do you want us to send you straight to your hotel?" asked Hwa Seok.

"I don't mind. Anyhting." I said. "Eat first, then." said Dongho who were looking out the window. 

Hwa Seok brought us to a restaurant which is not that far from my hotel. It's just 5 minutes walking distance from my hotel. 

Dongho and I ordered Yakitori Grilled Chicken, while Eli and the manager ordered Udon noodles and Soohyun ordered different kind of sushi. 

After finished with the meal, the manager insisted of sending me to the hotel by car but I refused since it's just 5 minutes walking distance. 

I thanked them for paying my meal and for giving me a ride. We seperated. I walk to the right and they walk to the left where the van is parked.

Soohyun's POV

We seperated. We walk to the left where the van is parked and ________ walk to the right. I watched ________ walking alone. I was so worried of her safety. I looked to my left and Hwa Seok was busy smoking while Eli and Dongho were sitting in the van. I called Eli. Eli didn't hear me at first as he was busy chewing the gum and texting on the same time. I called him for the 2nd time and he looked at me. I pointed him to my right and he know what I meant. He nodded and I ran to.... 

Your POV

It was kind of cold that night and I was wearing shorts which is totally not good. There were not many people hanging around at the street that night which is kind of not good. A bunch of guys were looking at me and I pretended not to notice their existence. I walked in front of them without looking at them. Not even a glance. I felt that they were following me. I took out my compact powder pretending to check out my make up while actually I used it to see the person at the back by using the mirror. They were following me and I decided not to walk faster since it will look obvious. The guys passed by me and stopped in front of me, looking at me. I looked at them and there were 3 guys. They were covering their head with hoodies. One of them was chewing gum, one has their headphone and the other one with dark blue hoodie was looking directly at me. From my head to toe. The other 2 guys looked at me too but not directly. 

"Hi." said the guy with dark blue hoodie and he reached out his hand and caressed my face. I pushed his hand away. "Leave me alone." I said and I passed by them and the guy with blue hoodie pulled my hand roughly. "Where do you think you're going?" he asked. I looked at him with disgust all over my face. Suddenly, a guy punched the other 2 guys. I was so shocked but the guy with blue hoodie hasn't let go off my hand yet. The other 2 guys who was punched ran away. I looked at the guy who punched them. It's...... Soohyun. 

"Let go of her or you're going to end up bleeding and running away like those 2 cowards." said Soohyun. The guy with blue hoodie smirked. "There's a reason why I am called the leader of my gang." said the guy with the blue hoodie. I tried to pull my hand from his grip but his grip was so tight and rough. He pushed me away and punched Soohyun. Soohyun managed to block his first few punches but suddenly the guy punched Soohyun's face and he fell down. Blood starts coming out from Soohyun's mouth corner. Without thinking twice, I kicked the bad guy, my kick hits his back and his body hit the street lamp. 

"_____!" shouted Soohyun. Soohyun pulled me gently and "Stay away." he said with his back facing the bad guy. The bad guy stood up and almost punched him "Soohyun!" I shouted. Soohyun managed to block his punches. Soohyun kicked and punched him. Soohyun grab his collar "Stay away from her or else I'll call the cop." and Soohyun knocked him to the ground. The bad guy looked at him and me and ran away. 

I ran to Soohyun, "Are you okay?" I asked and looked at the bruise which was starting to form around his mouth corner and his jaw.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Let me accompany you back to your hotel." said Soohyun.

I nodded worriedly. Worried because of the bruises on his face. It might get worse. 

While making our way back to the hotel, "It's good to see you back." said Soohyun. I looked at him. "How can you still talk when you hurt your jaw?" I asked and kick the stone in front of me. 

Soohyun laughed. "I hurt my jaw and it doesn't mean I have speech disorder." said Soohyun. I laughed. "I know that." and I pushed him lightly.

Soohyun laughed. "Oh. This is my hotel."  I said. "Okay, get upstairs safely. Don't get out from your room at this hour." said Soohyun. "but, I want to treat your bruise." I said. "It's okay. It's only minor injury. It will get better soon." Soohyun reassured. 

"You helped me and risked your... face to save me. At least let me pay back your help so that I won't live in debt until I get old." I said. 

"I risked my face? You mean my life?" asked Soohyun and laughed.

"Face sounds better. Life sounds.... risky." I said. "Is that a yes?" I asked. 

"I didn't say anything." said Soohyun and he laughed. "Soohyun." I said and give him the "are-you-serious" look. 

"Okay. Okay. Do you have first aid?" asked Soohyun. "Yeah. I have. Wait. I don't, but the hotel does have it. I'll make a request." I explained. "Okay, then." said Soohyun. 

"This is my room. I'm sorry, it's a bit messy and I don't like the house keeping to clean my room." I said. 

"You should see my room. It is way messy than this." said Soohyun. 

Ding! Dong! "House keeping!" said the house keeping from outside the room. 

"Oh. That must be the first aid kit." I said and I ran to the door and take the first aid kit. 

"Let me wash my hand first." I said and place the first aid kit on the bed right beside where Soohyun was sitting.

"It is going to sting a bit." I said and I clean Soohyun's scars and the dry blood with water followed by antiseptic. "Ouch!" said Soohyun.

"Told you." I said. "All done! Remember to change the cotton tomorrow morning and apply a bit pf antiseptic more." I reminded him. 

I put the antiseptic, cotton in the first aid kit back and I was about to turn around to put the first aid kit on the table and....

Soohyun grabbed my hand. "Thank You." he said. 

"No. Thank You for saving me just now." I said. 

"I think I should get going now. I'll see you next time." said Soohyun. "Can I call the cab for you?" I asked. 

"No. It's okay. Eli is waiting for me downstairs." Soohyun explained. I nodded. "Okay, then." I said. I walked him to the door and "Bye. Good Night." said Soohyun and he kissed my forehead. 

I was quite shocked with his action. I nodded with a smile. "Good Night." I said. 


Sorry for my late updateeeeee! >< Don't forget to subscribe and comment! Your subscription and comment is much much much appreciated and loved! <3