Chapter 4

Gold Forever

 

Normal POV

Welcome to Seoul, Korea Ladies and Gentleman. We have reached Incheon International Aiport. The local time is 5:07 in the evening on Thursday, the 23 of December. The temperature is -2 degrees Celsius, 28.4 degrees Fahrenheit. Please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the seat belt sign is turned off. All mobile phones and other portable electronic devices must remain turned off until doors are open. Please take care when opening the overhead compartment, and remember to remove your personal belongings from the seat pocket. If you need assistance at the airport, please approach our ground staff after disembarkation. It's been our pleasure serving you. Thank you for flying with Korean Air, a member of Skyteam Alliance.

You are finally back in Korea after spending 2 weeks in Japan. You didn’t ask anyone to fetch you at the airport so you have no other choice but taking the cab. The airport is quite far from your house actually. 45 minutes by car.

Your POV

*home*

After a short nap, my stomach grumbles. I opened the fridge, nothing to eat. The cupboard, nothing too. I don’t like fast food, so home deliveries are a big no, no. I decided to go for a walk and eat at any restaurant later.

*at a restaurant*

While waiting for my food, I looked around the restaurant. There were many K-Pop and K-Drama posters and one poster caught my attention. It’s U-Kiss’s poster. They signed the poster which means they have been to this restaurant before. While eating, the flashback of Soohyun risked his life to save me kept on repeating in my mind and his kiss on your forehead too.

Normal POV

It seems like the flashbacks of Soohyun saving you, kissed you, can’t get out of your mind and you lose your appetite. You barely eat your meal. You decided to take a walk outside, for some fresh air after paying the meal.

While walking around Han River you signed in twitter and just checked that your boyfriend, Park Tae-Jun tweeted a picture of him 1 hour ago. Yes. Tae-Jun is your boyfriend. It has been almost 1 year and a half you are in a relationship with him.

 

 

Your POV

I looked at the picture carefully. He was wearing the blue winter cloth you bought for him. It looks like he took it at Han River, but it was an hour ago. He is probably somewhere else or at home since he doesn’t really like going out late at night. Furthermore, it is 11pm now. He really doesn’t like going out this late. You just continued walking around Han River. After 30 minutes of walking around, snow started pouring.. I decided to go back home, but suddenly, something caught your attention.

The guy wearing blue winter cloth sitting on a bench, with his back facing me. He looks really familiar; you know that winter cloth because you bought for Tae-Jun in New Zealand. He really look familiar because you know his hair. You’ve known him for more than 2 years. I decided to approach the guy closer, and it looks like he was making out with a girl. That is totally not Park Tae-Jun. I walked away, but something made me feel like I should turn back and check. I decided to go back and check just to make myself feel better. Now, the girl’s back is facing me, and the guys is facing me but they were busy making out and they didn’t realize I was getting closer. I was not getting that close as I don’t want to make them feel uncomfortable.

I walked closer and I was so shocked when the guy looked at me and I was even more shocked when it is Tae-Jun. He looked shocked when he saw me. The girl who was making out with him looked at me and she looked confused. I looked at Tae-Jun and ran away as fast as I could and the snow was pouring heavier each minute. I heard Tae-Jun shouting out my name but I didn’t look back at all. I didn’t even stop.

After I was sure that I was far enough from him, I decided to stop running. I leaned my back against a wall, crying and then thesnow was pouring really heavy. I tried to find a temporary shelter and I found a bus stop. Thank God. The snow was pouring really heavy and I was so cold and I feel energyless since I barely eat my dinner. The snow didn’t stop pouring heavily for almost an hour. I tried to call my friend to fetch me up but my phone was out of battery and there was no one at the bus stop except for me. Suddenly, there was 2 guys walking towards the bus stop and I have no other choice than borrowing their phone to call. When they have reached the bus stop, I stood up.

“Hello. May I borrow your phone since my phone is out battery.” I said.

I was talking with a guy who was standing up and another guy who was sitting turned around and looked at me. Both of them looked at me and smirked. I was getting scared since I have a bad feeling about it. I was just 2 steps away from the guy who was standing up. The guy who was standing up, with orange winter cloth took 1 step closer to me and the guy who was sitting, with green winter cloth stood up.

 

 

“It’s okay, if I can’t borrow your phone.” I said followed by a bow and turned around.

“Hey, I didn’t say that you can’t borrow my phone.” said the guy with green winter cloth.

I turned around. “So, I can borrow your phone?” I asked.

“Yeah, sure.” said the guy with the green winter cloth and he came closer to me.

“but, after you have with me at my place.” he whispered in my ear. I pushed him and suddenly a car stopped in front of the bus stop.

            “Leave her alone.” said a guy. I looked at the guy who said that and it’s Soohyun.

“Okay, okay. I didn’t know you have a boyfriend.” said the guy with green winter cloth and he looked at me.

Soohyun pulled me gently and he opened his car’s door for me. He closed the door and he opened the drivers seat’s door and get in.

He locked the door and straight away drove.

            “Why were you there at this hour, alone?” asked Soohyun with his eyes still looking in front on the road.

            I kept quiet and suddenly I feel dizzy and all the things around me was turning around and around.

            I heard Soohyun calling my name but it wasn’t that clear, it feels like he is in another world and I can’t remember what happened after that.

Soohyun’s POV

“______?” I called her name since she didn’t give any response to me. I stopped my car and I pulled her bangs up to see whether she was closing her eyes and yes she was closing her eyes. I shook her body.

“_______? ________?” I called her name again and again. I placed the back of my hand on her forehead and her forehead was very hot. She must have caught cold and fainted.

I sped up to a clinic which was not that far from our current location and too bad, the clinic was closed and the hospital is too far, but my house is not that far. I decided to bring her to my house.

I parked my car and shake ______ in case she is conscious. “______?” still no response.

Normal POV

Soohyun turned off his car engine and carry you in his arm, bridal style up to his apartment. He placed you gently on his bed and place a cold cloth on your forehead. It was 1.30am. He the heater and soak the cloth on your forehead into a small basin with ice and water and place it on your forehead. He repeated it every 5-10 minutes. He stayed up late to take care of you and end up sleeping at 5 am with a sitting position beside the bed on the floor.

Your POV

I woke up and surprised that I was not in my room but someone else’s room. I looked to my left and found Soohyun was sleeping on the floor beside the bed. He was sleeping in a sitting position with his head and right arm on the bed beside me but he wasn’t touching me. I found a cloth on my forehead and a basin with ice beside Soohyun. I must have fainted and he was taking care of me this whole night. I felt guilty for troubling him as he must be really tired. Furthermore, he is a singer and he must have a packed schedule. Sleeping in a position like that seriously won’t make you feel any better and fresh. I decided to woke Soohyun up.

“Soohyun, wake up. Sleep on the bed.” I said with a low tone voice and shook his shoulder gently.

“Soohyun. Wake up. Sleep on the bed.” I repeated.

Soohyun opened his eyes and looked at me. “You are awake.”

“Yeah. Sleep on the bed.” I said.

“No, no. It’s okay. I am awake now.” Soohyun said and he stood up.

“You slept on the floor, I bet it wasn’t comfortable at all and your body must be aching now.” I said.

“Continue sleeping. On the bed.” I continued.


“It’s..” I cut off Soohyun “When is your next schedule?” I asked.

“At 7.30, I think?” Soohyun answered.

I looked at the clock on the wall. “It’s just 6.15. Please continue sleeping. On the bed.” I said.

Soohyun ignored my order “Are you okay? Are you feeling well right now?” asked Soohyun and he placed the back of his right hand on my forehead.

“Yeah. I am okay. I pushed his hand. You’ve been taking care of me this whole night and you must be feeling really tired now. Please continue sleeping. I’ll wake you up in 30 minutes. 30 minutes does make a difference.” I said.

“Okay, Okay.” Soohyun said and he lie on his bed and closed his eyes.

I went out from his room and was about to close his room’s door. “_____?” called Soohyun before I even get to close the door. “Where are you going?” asked Soohyun.

“I’ll be in the living room. Don’t worry, I’ll wake you up in 30 minutes. Now. Shhh. Go to bed.” I said. He smiled, nodded and I closed the door.

 



 

I'm so sorry for taking such a long time to update. >< Sorry for this boring update! Surprises coming up in the next chapter! SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT! <3