Chapter 5

Gold Forever

"Soohyun, it's 7am already. You need to get ready for your work." I shook Soohyun's body gently. 

Soohyun opened his eyes and "Okay." 

"I'll wait for you to get ready outside, okay? Breakfast is ready by the way." I said while making my way out of his room and close the door. 

I can hear the water from the shower tap which means Soohyun is getting ready. I quickly place the pancakes I made on the dining table and made some hot coffee.

While waiting for Soohyun to completely dressed, I watched the view of the beautiful forests and greenery from his balcony. I heard the door was opened, I turned around,

"You made the breakfast?" asked Soohyun while making his way to the balcony where I was still standing at. 

"Yeah. I hope you'll like it." I said. "Go on and eat." I continued and I turned around to look at the beautiful scenery back. 

"You made the breakfast. Let's have some breakfast together." said Soohyun.

"I don't feel like eating. Go ahead. it's 7.15 by the way, you better be fast." I warned with a not so serious tone. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" Soohyun said with noth of his hands on the balcony's rail. 

"Yup! It is beautiful, indeed." I said. Suddenly, I shivered and quickly crossed my arm in order to warm myself up. 

"Let's go inside." Soohyun said and he pulled my hand without waiting for me to say anything. 

"You shoulnd't have gone outside with a t-shirt. It's very cold." said Soohyun and he closed the sliding door by using his left hand and his right hand was still gripping my left wrist with gentle. 

"Let's go and eat," said Soohyun. He pulled my hand. I quickly put more force and weight on my feet which made it hard for Soohyun to pull me. 

"What's wrong?" asked Soohyun. 

"Let go of my hand." I said without looking at him but at my wrist which he was gripping.

Soohyun chuckled. "Never, because you are not going to eat if I let go of your hand." 

"Fine, then. We can just stand here forever and you'll be late for your work." I said and pointed at the clock on the wall '7.20'

Soohyun came closer to me and he let go of my hand but he place both of his hands on my shoulder and pushed me to the dining table. His force is greater than mine and I can't stop him from pushing me. Soohyun pulled the chair and I had no other choice but sit. I sat down and he sat at the other chair, opposite of mine. 

"I'll send you back to your house after this." said Soohyun while stirring his coffee.

"No, it's okay. I can just go back by myself." I said. 

"Don't you have work today?" asked Soohyun. 

"I don't feel like going to work." I said while clearing up the table and place the dishes in the sink.

I the tap, ready to wash the dishes. "Just leave it there. I'll clean it later." said Soohyun and he placed his plate and cup in the sink.

"But..." I was cut off by Soohyun. "Just leave it there." he said with a smile. 

"Let's go to my practice room. I mean, not mine. My group's." said Soohyun.

"I'm not sure about that." I said. 

"Don't worry, they will be okay, or do you have any other plan? I can just send you home after this." said Soohyun.

"Naaaah. I don't have any plan today. Let's go to your practice room, then." I said. 

* * *

Soohyun parked his car in front of a white building. 

"We are here." said Soohyun. He turned off the engine. "Oh, wait in the car." he said and he opened his car door and walked the other side of the car and opened my side of the car door. 

"You know, I still remember how to open a car door." I said.

Soohyun chuckled. 

The main door is made of see through glass and the door says 'Push' to open. 

Soohyun pulled the door but it stucked half way. I pointed at the 'Push' sign. Soohyun looked at it, scratches his head and chuckled. 

"Sorry." and he pushed the door and opened it for me. 


This is not really an update. I'm really sorry! It's supposed to be longer, but I decided to just unhide this chapter since "Alone" teaser is out! It is sooooooooooooooooooo AMAZING! Have you watched it? It is beyond amazing!! I don't have anything to do tomorrow, I'll update the next chapter for sure, as long as I am still alive! xD Merry Xmas to those who celebrate it! ^^