Chapter 1

Gold Forever

Normal POV

It has been almost 1 month since you started working at your dad' company. Your dad is a businessman and he has an advertisement company in South Korea and Japan. Your parents divorced when you were 6 years old. You've been living with your dad since then up till now and your mom is nowhere to be found. 

You have stayed up late at night doing all your work, settling a few projects which your dad trusted you to handle on your own without having him to take care and handling it. You don't mind doing all these kind of work as being a businesswoman, has always been your dream since you were little and you are really glad as your dream is now the reality. 

You wanted your dad to check some things about the projects you are handling and so....

Your POV

I knocked my dad's office room and I heard a 'Come In'. I turned the knob and was a bit shocked since daddy kind of has a meeting with the 2 men who are now looking at me. I looked at my dad. "It's okay. Just come in." my dad gestured me to come in. I bowed at the 2 men and, "Hello. Sorry for disturbing." I bowed again. 

I turned around to my dad, "Dad, here's the file. Can you help me to analyze all the things I did? Just in case I made some mistakes." I passed the 2 black files to my dad. "Okay. Anyway, this is my daughter ______" my dad introduced me to the 2 guys. "Hello. I am ________. It's a pleasure to meet you, sir." The guy who looks kind of older from the other guy, stood up and shook hand with me and the other guy stood up "I am Soohyun. Nice to meet you." he offered his hand to shake hand with me. I looked at him stunned as he really look familiar to me. "Y-y-yes. Nice to meet you." I shook hand with him. "Why don't you join us for lunch?" ask my dad. "Oh, it's okay. I have to go somewhere after this. I guess I should go now. Nice to meet you, sir" I bowed at the 2 guys. "I'll see you later, dad" I continued and walk out of the room.

Just as I walk out of the room, I got a text message. 

From: Park Tae-Jun 

           I'll be a little bit late for lunch. Don't wait for me to eat. Just eat first. 

To: Park Tae-Jun

           Okay. 

After I have send the text message, I decided to straight away go to the restaurant as I skipped my breakfast and dinner yesterday which means I am very hungry right now.

Normal POV

Throughout the whole discusiion about U-KISS's billboard in Japan with Mr. Lee Soo Man, ______'s dad, Soohyun can't focus on what his manager and Lee Soo Man are discussing about. His mind was all about _________ as he feels like he has met her before. Not even just met, but know her before. After the meeting has finished, his manager had to go to the toilet and so.. 

Soohyun's POV

While waiting for manager to finish with his business in the toilet, I decided to look for _________. I searched everywhere well except for the ladies' room. _______ is knowhere to be found. I even asked one of the staffs there, where is ________'s office and when I went there, she wasn't there. No one was in her room. 

*phone rings*

"Where are you? Faster, you have to practice for your musical and concert." said the manager.

"Okay, okay. I'm coming." I said,

Your POV

After finished ordering the meal, Soohyun's face popped up in my mind again and....

*flashback*

"Do you think, guys will like you? You are not even close with pretty." said Soohyun. 

"I am just 7 years old!" I said and stomped my foot. 

"So? There are many 7 years old girls out there are pretty." said Soohyun.

"Look at Soohyun, he is just 9 years old, but he can sing very well and has the look." said one of Soohyun's friend.

"Can you do, that?" ask one of his friend followed by mehrong ':P'

"No, she can't. She doesn't even have a mother. Her mother ran away with her boyfriend." said one of Soohyun's friend followed by their laughters, even Soohyun laughed. 

I looked at the ground, trying to hold my tears, turn around and ran away. 

*flashback ends*

Right. He is that guy. That is Soohyun. 

"Hello?" said Tae-Jun and he wave his hand in front of my face.

"Oh, oh. Sorry. Why are you here?" I asked. 

"Why am I here? We promised to have lunch together, right? You even replied my text message just now." said Tae-Jun. 

Oh. Right. I forgot. What is up with you, _______?

"Oh. Yeah! Sorry. I forgot. There are so many things running around my mind." I aplogized. 

"It's okay, but are you okay? I think you should get some rest for a few days or even just for a day. You don't want your dad to be worried about you." said Tae-Jun. 

"No, no. It's okay. I can handle it. Maybe, I just need a short nap after this." I said. 

Tae-Jun looked at me with a smile and nodded. 

"Excuse Me. Here's your meal." said the waitress and she placed the tray with food on our table. 

"Thank You." I said. 

"I am not that late, huh?" said Tae-Jun, followed with our laugh and he pinched my nose. 

*next day*

"_______. I have to go back to Japan to settle up some things over there and I need your help to handle another project." said my dad. 

"What project?" I asked. 

"Do you still remember the 2 guys you met, yesterday? The guy who was wearing the white shirt is a singer of a boyband group called U-KISS and the guy beside him is one of their manager." said my father. 

Oh. So. he is a singer. I nodded. 

"So, what should I do?" I asked. 

"Just go to this place this evening at 4o'clock and check whether the workers over there are doing their work perfectly or not." explained my dad and he passed me a small paper with the address location.

"Oh, okay. That should be easy." I said with a smile. 

"Okay, then. Good Luck and take care of yourself." said my dad and he turned the knob and as he was about to walk out from my room. 

"Oh, and ______. Their manager, the guy yesterday maybe will be there today too. I think you recognize him already, right?" asked my dad. 

I was shocked as if their manager will be there, Soohyun might be there too.

"Yes." I nodded with a smile. 

"Okay, then." said my dad and he closed the door. 

At 3:55PM, I reached the location. The workers are putting up U-KISS's big advertisement and after about 10 minutes, a black van is parked behind my car who I assume, must be the manager. 

I greeted the manager and a door opened at the passenger's seat. I was so shocked because I was not ready to face Soohyun who used to bully me a lot when I was a kid. 

The man closed the door and I quickly turned around and brought their manager closer to the billboard. I explained to him what are the workers doing and how much will it take for them to finish putting up the advertisement. 

Suddenly, I heard a man's voice behind me. Very close to me. "Hello. You must be......"

 


Hello! Park Tae-Jun is the ulzzang and yes, your 'dad' Lee Soo Man is the SM Ent's Ceo :3 I guess I have made it clear. Hihi. Enjoy! <3 Don't forget to click the 'Subscribe' button and please, please leave a comment. Tell me what you think of this 1st chapter. *^^* Thank You! /bear hug/