Injured

Touched by An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hana woke up with the sound of her puppy breathing next to her. She cuddled him in her arms and his ears. Her puppy let out a happy groan. “Morning, Choco!” she greeted. Her little pup barked in response.

 

Hana didn’t have morning classes for today, only afternoon class. She had the entire morning to herself. Dressing in her uniform, she went down to the dining room for breakfast before planning to do anything.

 

“Morning, agasshi. Your parents left you a present before they left for Europe.” A servant came and greeted her.

 

Hana’s heart sank. They really left… “Thanks. Could you help me put the present to my room? I’m going out for breakfast.” Hana gathered her stuff and went out of her house.

 

The cold morning wind caught her by surprised and she regretted not wearing a jacket out. It is nearing winter and she can’t wait to celebrate Christmas with the kids. It’ll be fun. Her hopes didn’t get high when her parents say they’ll be back for Christmas.

 

They just never did.

 

Hana considered phoning Kimmy, telling her to meet up for lunch before going for afternoon classes. But figured out she’ll be busy with other plans. She dropped the idea and strolled to the park.

 

The orphanage would also be empty today as the kids were out for an outing trip. *I should tell them about the good news of getting a sponsor for the orphanage* Hana thought.

 

The park next to her house was empty, the swing swung lightly because of the wind. Hana sat on the swing and sighed. She missed her parents so much that she really wished they didn’t appear in her life.

 

Hana kicked the floor and the swing moved forward. She kicked again and soon gained momentum.

 

The wind pricked her cheeks but she didn’t care. She liked the feeling of her soaring and flying. She picked up speed and she swung up higher and higher. Finally all her sadness disappeared and she shrieked in excitement, like a little child.

 

Suddenly, she felt a sharp pain grazed her neck and horrifyingly, when the swing was at it’s peak, she lost her grip on the swing and toppled down. Fortunately, she landed on her legs first and not her head.

 

“Owww…” she groaned and felt for her legs. Her right ankle was distorted; she had sprained her ankle. Hana tried moving and a jarring pain shot through her body. She also felt warm liquid flowing down at the back of her neck. When she touched it, it was blood.

 

*Where’d I get this cut from?* she looked around herself but there isn’t anything sharp beside the grass.

 

But first, she had to figure out how to find her way to a nearby clinic. She didn’t want to worry Kimmy or her house servants so calling them was ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter