Alone

Touched by An Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol’s heart sped up for the first time while talking to a girl. The only times his heart actually raced was when he received praises from his father. But now, he thinks his father’s words are disgusting.

 

He watched as Hana scribbled down notes and focusing on what the Judo instructor was talking. He saw that she has really long eye lashes and very attractive brown eyes that he wished he could drown in it forever. His eyes took in every feature on her face and didn’t notice Hana facing him at all.

 

“Chanyeol? Why aren’t you copying notes? Or do you want to ask some questions?” she asked softly, passing some of her written notes to him on the basics of Judo. Chanyeol already knew all of these though. But he still took the notes from her and browse through it, appreciating her thoughtfulness.

 

“So, when are you free? My place or yours?”

 

“I don’t like going to people’s house or they coming to mine.” He stated plainly. Chanyeol found it awkward for him to be invited to other’s house. He only step into other’s place when there is killing involved. Otherwise, no.

 

And his place is off-limits to her, the enemy’s daughter.

 

Hana sighed softly. “You’re really mysterious. Library that’s it.” She said, a smile spreading across her face. “Tomorrow after school? We need to hand this in quickly.”

 

 Chanyeol passed her notes back to her. “Sure.” He said.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

H a n a 

 

“Hana unnie!!! Welcome back! How’s your day in school?” Eun Soo, one of the youngest and the cutest little girl Hana has ever met. She came scrambling down the wooden flight of steps and crushed her little body into Hana. Hana chuckled and ruffled her messy hair.

 

“It was great! How is your day, my little Eun Soo?” Hana bend her knees until she was at Eun Soo’s eye level.

 

“It was great too! I played hopscotch with the other kids! Are you staying overnight with us or are you going home?” she asked.

 

“I’m sorry to say but I’ll be staying her for awhile before heading home. I’m a little tired.” I said, pulling little Eun Soo into the living room. I lifted her up onto the sofa.

 

“Aww, but it’s okay! I’ll see you tomorrow!” she beamed.

 

“Yea! Now sit here while I cook a feast for you guys.”

 

“Ok!”

 

~

 

Hana arrived at her overly huge and superbly empty mansion. With a living room that is a size of half the football field, she hated this cold and empty place. If she had a choice, she’d willing to provide this place to the kids in the orphanage. *They’d love it.*

 

A few of her friends knew that Hana was very wealthy though. She kept it hidden quite well. That was why it’s kind of shocking when she personally invited Chanyeol to her house. Luckily, he refused her offer.

 

A servant stepped forward and offered to take her bag up to her room. But she rejected her politely, telling her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter