Tsundere

Who'll lose the game first?

 

Jessica's POV

 

 

"I'm back" I shouted as soon as I arrived inside my house. 

I heard a car honk outside, which was most likely Donghae "Night princess" I heard that fish yell out loudly before driving off. I heard footsteps running down the stairs.

"Unnie!" Krystal came straight up to me "So… he is your boyfriend?" She asked, looking at me suspiciously. 

I sighed "I told you already, he's not" I knocked her head lightly, walking pass her into the living room, crashing down onto the couch.

"So...what's going on between you two?" My older brother Yunho asked coming out from the kitchen and standing before me.

"Nothing...really" I said lazily. 

"Tell" The two of them said at the same time. 

I groaned "We're just playing a game" I told them, looking up to see their reaction and they just looked really confused.

"What?" They both looked down at me sounding confused.

I rolled my eyes "We're just playing this game, we just have to act like a couple and whoever falls in love first, loses" I briefly explained to them. 

They both paused for a little while "And why are you playing this?" Yunho broke the silence with that big brother tone of his.  

I sat up on the couch "So that idiot will finally understands that I won't and ever love him" Yunho just shook his head.

"What if you do fall in love with him though?" Krystal asked me, tilting her head to the side.

"I won't" I chuckled "I know it"  

 

~                                                

 

"Knock knock" I heard a light voice call out while knocking on my door...but this voice...it didn't sound like Krystal or Yunho. I just ignored it and went back to sleep, it’s my weekend today, I just wanna sleep in. I heard the door slightly open, I turned my head to that direction and lazily half opened my eyes to see...

"AAAAHHHHH YOU GUYS!!!!" I screamed in horror, sitting upright straight away. Right in front of me was that stupid fish along with his friends "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I screamed even louder. The guys just all covered their ears til I shut my mouth.

"Princess...why so loud in the morning?" Donghae was the first to speak, laughing at me. He walked over to my side to sit on my bed side. I kicked his back harshly, trying to kick him off but sadly for me he didn’t even budge.

"What are you guys doing here?" I was mortified to see them all here...in my room!! What was my family thinking, letting them inside?

"Well, Donghae wants to see you" Sungmin told me, leaning on the door frame. 

"Why?" I glared at Donghae. 

"Cause, we have to spend every day together" He poked his tongue out at me. Ever since the day we agreed to play this game, we've been hanging out together basically all day, it's getting so annoying now. I thought I’d be Donghae-free on the weekends.

"No!" I shouted at him "This is my weekend, I want to sleep!"

Donghae puffed up his cheeks looking annoyed "Get up before I do something" He smirked, was this a threat or something?

"NO!" I threw my pillow at him. 

"I really will do something" He threatened me again, but I'm not scared of him. 

"OPPA!! KRYSTAL!!" I shouted loudly, hoping one of them would rush into my room but they didn't. 

"They went out" Kyuhyun chuckled "Anyway, we’ll leave you two alone" He grinned walking out from my room along with the other two, shutting the door behind them. I looked up at Donghae and he just had a sly smile on his face. 

"So...we're alone" He winked, stepping closer to me. I glared at him knowing what his intentions were. 

"I'm serious here you fish! Get out of my house!" I coldly told him and aimed another one of my pillows towards his face.

He caught the pillow I threw at him "I don't wanna" He poked out his tongue at me and pressed the pillow down on my head. 

"Stop it!" I leaned back a bit to grab another pillow but he quickly pinned me down on the bed. He was smirking above me. I could feel my cheeks burning up, not cause I like him, I'm just not used to these kinds of actions! 

"So… princess" He whispered in a low husky tone.

I gulped looking into his eyes, but I had to stay strong "Go away" I kept on telling him. 

"But...I wanna spend all my time with you" He was leaning his head in closer to my face.

I diverted my eyes away from him "Alright" I was pissed off with his actions "Just, let me change" I just gave in, at this point I wouldn’t be surprised if he tried to kiss me. We're in such an awkward positions...well at least for me, I bet that stupid Fish is always doing this to girls >_> 

"I win" His voice changed again to his child-like tone, standing up casually. 

I sat up straight as well "Whatever, now get out" I told him. 

"Don't take too long" He winked before leaving my room. I looked at my door. I need to get a lock. 

 

Donghae's POV

 

"Why did we have to come along?" Eunhyuk complained, laying down on the couch his head hanging off the side. 

"Because, you're my best friends" I told them looking at the photos in her living room, there were lots of pictures on the side, with her family, friends and self-pictures. Maybe next time I come here I should add a picture of myself as well.

"You " He replied to me.

"Catch" I threw a picture at him, hopefully it'd shut him up. He sat up to catch the photo and a smile was brought to his lips when he was staring deeply into it. It was a picture of Jessica and her friends, I thought…scratch that, I knew he’d be all happy to see Tiffany.

"What is it?" Sungmin asked, sitting down on the couch right next to Eunhyuk and he had the same reaction has Hyuk.

"You guys are really" I laughed at their reactions. I caught Kyuhyun peek at the photo with a little smile on his face as well.  

"Her eyesmile is so cute" Hyuk commented about the photo, he was probably talking about Tiffany. 

I sat down on the couch across from them "Are you guys in love with them already?" I asked casually. The guys immediately straightened up on the seats with awkward laughs, well it was more just Hyuk and Sungmin "You do" I could tell from their actions. 

"We didn't say that" Sungmin defended himself. 

"It's so obvious" I rolled my eyes. 

"I like Seohyun" Kyuhyun straightforwardly answered, which was pretty cool. 

"Really?" Sungmin and Hyuk looked at him and he just coolly nodded.

"She smart, pretty and just different from other girls" He explained to us with a smile on his face.

"How come her friends show interest in you guys, but Jessica that girl won't show any interest" I was annoyed, it's been almost a week and I've had no progress, well to me it seems like no progress.

"Maybe she's just tsundere?" Sungmin said to me, why does he have to say foreign words to make me more confused.

"What?" Tsundere? I've never heard that word before. 

"You know, a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing his or her warm side over time" [[ A/N: Wiki FTW x) ]] Sungmin explained to me. I thought about it for a little while...hmm~ that's interesting.

"I think she's kind of warming up to you already...in a way" Hyuk said after Sungmin's explanation. I looked over at him and smirked, maybe I'm doing well then.

"Really?" I was interested to know why he thought that.

"Yeah, I mean, she can tolerate you now" He laughed. I don't know how I should feel about that comment, but I guess it’s better than hating me. I’ll just slowly make her warm up to me.

"Are we going or not?" We all heard the ice princess say as she came down the stairs with her usual cold tone. I chuckled, walking next to her. 

"Let's go now" I told her, putting my arm around her shoulder as we walked out the door together.

"Don't forget about us" My friends said, walking outside with us. 

"Actually" I turned to them "We wanna spend time alone again" I heard Jessica groan. 

The 3 of them glared at me "What are we suppose to do then?" 

"Go out with her friends" I whispered to them. Jessica looked up at me suspiciously, she'd probably hate the idea of my friends and her friends going out, so I didn't tell her anything. 

The guys just happily smiled at the idea "Have fun lovebirds" Sungmin cheekily smiled, walking off leaving Sica and I alone. 

I heard her let out a soft sigh "So, what are you planning for us today?" She asked me. 

"Something calm" I told her, grabbing her hand as I led the way to our destination for today. 

 

----------------------

 

sorry for the late update, it's just I don't like my updates so I keep changing things ~_~