Understand now?

Who'll lose the game first?

 

When they all arrived at the mall, they were all talking in pairs. Hyukjae&Tiffany, Sunny&Sungmin, Seohyun&Kyuhyun and of course Jessica and Donghae, but they weren't really talking, they were just walking next to each other.

"What do you want?" Donghae asked her, breaking the silence "I can buy you anything you want" He grinned, trying to impress her by sounding rich, but it didn't impress her. 

"I have my own money" She replied to him coldly. Donghae rolled his eyes at her.

He looked at her "Nope, I'll buy you anything you want" He smiled to himself.

"Ugh. Whatever" Jessica found it really pointless to argue with him. Donghae grinned, putting his around her waist; he slowly slid his hand further down to reach for her . Jessica quickly moved forward, smacking his hand harshly "Don't you ever try and touch me like that...YOU JERK!!!" She yelled in a really high pitch voice, he thought he could've gone deaf. 

Donghae raised both his hands in front of him in defence "I didn't do anything!" He covered his ears. 

Jessica just furiously glared at Donghae and quickly walked away, dragging her girlfriends with her. Donghae rolled his eyes, tilting his head and stared at all their asses "Tiffany has the best " He commented out loud, smirking. 

Hyukjae quickly stepped in front of Donghae, blocking his view from the girls asses "Donghae, what are you doing?" He was slightly irritated he was checking out the girl he has a slight interest for. 

"What?" Donghae looked up at his best friend.

Sungmin stood in front of Donghae as well, standing next to Hyukjae "Do you want to lose this game?" He asked his best friend with his arms crossed.

"I'm not going to lose" Donghae said, still fully confident. 

"Hyung, are you really that stupid?" Kyuhyun sighed, patting his hyung on the shoulder "She's not even the slightest bit interested in you" 

"Look guys, she’s obviously just lying" Donghae smirked. 

"We're serious hyung, she really doesn't like you" Kyuhyun told him, with a calm voice. 

Donghae paused for a little while "...She really has no interest in me?”. All his friends nodded and sighed. He looked at them still not sure whether to believe them or not, he recalled all the moments he's had with Jessica and the more he thought about it, it was true. She never showed anything sign of interest to him "What do I do?!" He asked them all "I can't lose this game!" 

"You finally understand?" They all rolled their eyes, Donghae nodded. 

"Well...first, try and have a proper conversation" Sungmin suggested. 

"We have! But she keeps arguing with me!" Donghae told him, with almost a really child-like whiney voice. 

"You need to think about your actions more" Kyuhyun told him as well. 

"You have to stop playing around with every girl" Hyukjae added on as well. 

Donghae stared at all his best friends in disbelief, they were taking Jessica's side more "First of all, all the girls come to me" He smirked, feeling proud of himself.

"Then reject them next time" They all gave him a simple solution. 

"But---" 

"If you want to lose, don't listen to us" Hyukjae rolled his eyes.

"No. Continue" He was going to be obedient. 

 

 

Donghae's POV 

 

 

 

They told me all the things I needed to do, it's so much. But, there's nothing Lee Donghae can't do. 

"Okay, I get it now" I rolled my eyes "I basically have to be like oh so mister perfect Choi Siwon" I scoffed, he's my cousin, but everyone loves him more, cause they say he's a gentleman and blah blah blah. But seriously, that guy just needs to get laid -_-

"Exactly" They all nodded, smiling at me.

"Donghae, you're a good guy, you just don't really show it" Hyukjae told him seriously, frowning. 

"Okay, I'll be nice to her!" I was getting sick of all this "Now, I need you guys to get closer to her friends" I grinned at my idea. 

"What?" They asked. 

"Get closer to them" I repeated once again "And then find out everything Jessica likes" I smiled at myself.

"Get to know it yourself" Sungmin told me, groaning. 

"Hey! It's easier if you guys do it" I stared at all of them; clicking my fingers "Anyway, I bet you guys already have a small interest in them" I winked. These guys are my best friends, I can tell when they're interested in a girl and the way they act around Jessica's friends, I'd say they're already interested. Though, they're better girls, I can't say they're terrible. Tiffany has a nice . Sunny has nice and Seohyun...well her figure isn't that bad. 

"We're not" They all lied, awkwardly looking at each other. 

"Don't lie to me" I poked my tongue out at them. 

"I want to get to know her on my own" Hyukjae confessed, looking pretty awkward. 

I laughed "And what a perfect opportunity I'm giving you here" I pinched his cheeks as if he was a child. They all seemed pretty confused by what I meant, I face palmed myself "Look...you guys get to spend more time with them then and then, who knows, they'll probably fall in love with you guys" I smiled at all of them, they looked at each other "Trust me, nothing will go wrong" I calmly told them, placing both my arms behind my head. 

"Whatever" Which meant a yes. 

“Anyway, we should find the girls now” Kyuhyun suddenly said, we all looked around our surrounding and the girls were nowhere to be found. Where would they even go, they couldn’t have gone that far.

“Well, they went straight” Sungmin said, pointing ahead.

“I’ll call Jessica” I told them all. I fished my phone out from my pocket and looked in my contacts for Jessica’s number.

….

….

….

“What?” I heard a slightly annoyed princess on the other end.

“Where are you?” I talked back to her casually.

“Somewhere” Her short answer annoyed me.

“Where?” I groaned “The guys want to know as well” I added on, wondering if it would work.

Jessica didn’t reply straight away and I heard her whispering to her friends “We’ll just come to you guys” she sighed “Where are you?” She asked me

“At the same place”

“We’re coming now” She replied and hung up straight away. I put my phone back in my pocket and smiled at my friends.

“Okay, they’re coming here”

“Remember hyung” Kyuhyun said, looking at me.

“I’ll be fine~” I rolled my head back, seeing a really hot girl to my side, I checked her out “Damn, she’s hot” I mumbled to myself.

“DONGHAE” My friends all yelled, smacking the back of my head.

I rubbed the back of my head, groaning in pain “You know” I tried to act calm as if I change “If I was into that type” I glared at my friends. They just all laughed and we waited for all the girls together. 

 

 

--------------------------------

Yeah ._. Everyone seems to be mad at hae u__u 3 
nyahaaha and I'm not gonna make him jealous yet, cause it wouldn't work xD 
Right now, Donghae just wants to win the game, he doesn't really have feelings for her~ 
So yeah~ But I have an idea xD LOL 
Thanks for the comments and subscribers :3 <3