Change? Yeah right.

Who'll lose the game first?

(Err this chapter has some language as well, I'm not sure if I should mark it M though ._. )

 

"Hey" Donghae's friend Kyuhyun walked up to Jessica and her group, at the usual cafeteria table "Can I borrow Seohyun for a second?" He asked, rolling his eyes. Seohyun blinked at him, wondering why he wanted to talk with her. Jessica noticed Hyukjae and Sungmin coming behind him. 

"Is this some cheap way of getting my friends away from me?" Jessica smirked when the other two boys were standing next to Kyuhyun.

"Smart girl" Sungmin laughed. 

"Wanna sit?" Tiffany asked, moving aside closer to Jessica. Jessica and her friends didn’t mind Donghae’s friends, cause they weren’t that bad and they were fairly nice as well.

The guys shrugged and sat down next to the girls, Hyukjae sat next to Tiffany, Sungmin next to Hyuk, Kyuhyun next to Sungmin and Seohyun "So what's fish head planning for me today?" Jessica asked his best friends, sounding like an investigator.  

"We don't know" Hyukjae awkward laughed. Jessica rose a brow at him, she didn't believe him "He said, he's going to try change your view about him" He gave in, telling her the truth. 

"That sounds sweet" Tiffany smiled to herself, Hyuk looked at her and smiled unconditionally.

"How's that sweet?" Jessica looked at her best friend weirdly. 

"Cause, he's like trying to change for you ... and aww" Tiffany was a fool for romance.

"That's cute to you girls?" Hyuk asked, looking at Tiffany. 

"Only to Tiff" Sunny laughed, sipping her coke.  

"Anyway, we barely know each other, Hi, I'm Lee Sungmin" Sungmin smiled sweetly to all the girls. 

"Hyukjae or Eunhyuk, whichever is fine" He slightly bowed his head to all the girls. 

"And Kyuhyun" The last one nodded. 

"I'm Tiffany" Tiffany started off, showing her bright eye smile to all the boys. 

"Sunny" She said with an aegyo voice. 

"Seohyun, nice to meet you" She said, with a polite voice. 

Jessica and everyone at the table heard a girl giggle loudly "Donghae oppa" they heard. They all turned their heads to the side to see Donghae's hands on Nam Jihyun’s .

Jessica scoffed at the sight "I thought he was trying to change his image" Jessica said, looking at his friends. They all awkwardly chuckled, not knowing how to save his best friend.

“Looks like he won’t change” Tiffany sighed, sounding less interested now “Damn and I thought this would be a good romance” She puffed up her cheeks.  

 

Jessica's POV 

 

 

I looked back at Donghae. Ugh. Seriously, what do girls see in him, yes I will admit, he's not ugly. But he's not the best looking guy as well -__- He was now leaning in to her ear, whispering things and then nibbling on her earlobe. ew. But that girl was just having a giggling fit, it was so annoying. 

"What's so great about him?" I asked out loud. 

"He's hot" Tiffany smiled like an idiot. She didn't like Donghae's personality as well, but she’s one of those girls to have googly girls over hot guys. I bet she was interested in Donghae’s friends as well, cause I keep catching her staring at them, especially Hyukjae.

Donghae’s head then turned around to our direction and when our eyes met, he quickly pushed Jihyun away from him. I couldn't help but laugh at that idiot.

"Busted" Sunny cooed. 

He rubbed the back of his head awkwardly, looking down at Jihyun, but consistently looking at our direction. I gave him a small wave, turning my back to him. 

"Once a jerk, always a jerk" I told myself.

"He's actually not that bad" Hyukjae spoke up, frowning over at Donghae's direction. 

"To you guys. But to me, he's terrible" I smiled bitterly at him.

"Maybe...if you tried to get to know him more?" Sungmin said, probably trying to help Donghae out.

"I am. For one month and then everything is over" 

"I still don't like this game" Seohyun spoke up quietly and I looked over at my maknae.

"Why not, Hyun?" I asked her, taking a bite from my sandwich. 

"What if you two actually fall in love?" She looked over at me seriously, I awkwardly looked back at her and suddenly I could feel the rest of everybody’s eyes on me.

"That's impossible" I laughed, starting to feel awkward with everyone looking on me.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt unnie, that's all" Seohyun smiled gently at me. I nodded. 

"I'll be fine" 

"Donghae's coming" Sunny said, diverting her eyes to the side. 

"Hey princess" And cue. There he is. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek like yesterday. 

"Hey honey" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"About before...I can explain" He told me. My friends and I rolled our eyes. 

"What? You're hands just randomly found themselves on her " I smirked. He looked at his friends, it looks like he was trying to ask for their help "Donghae, I really don't care if you're groping a girls " I grinned and nodded "I'm not your girlfriend" I merely said to him. 

"I'm not having a good chance in winning, am I?" Donghae looked at me. 

I smiled and nodded "You keep making me more disinterested in you" I happily said, clapping my hands together. 

"I'll change" 

"Impossible" I whispered to him. I looked over at my side and saw Jihyun's eyes on us, she up her lips at me and then she was taking off her jacket "Looks like she's ready to give you a -job" I winked at him.

"I'm staying with you" He said to me, but not taking his eyes off Jihyun. 

"Well, I'm going now" I told him, standing up. I looked at my friends and they were talking with Donghae's friends. 

"Why don't we all do something together? Since it's a free period." Sunny smiled. I nodded at the idea. They all stood up, they talked among themselves of what we should do. I looked down at Donghae. 

"You coming or are you gonna get your -job?" I stuck out my tongue at him.

"I'm coming" Donghae said, still focusing on Jihyun. He his lips, I looked over at her and she was showing her cleavage at him. 

"" I muttered to myself.  

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

orz yeah. Donghae isn't changing yet \O/
I'm not going to change him so quickly. 
Anyway~ Thanks for the comments as subscribers :3 <3