Officially starts

Who'll lose the game first?

 

Donghae's POV

 

 

Jessica her ice cream as we were sitting on the park bench together, with a gap between us though "Really, now?" She laughed, eyeing me suspiciously "The infamous Lee Donghae is still into finding nemo?" I groaned in embarrassment cause of her reaction. 

"I really am" I face-palmed myself. 

"This is scandalous" She was saying in a mocking tone. 

"Well, what are you into?" I asked her, trying to change the topic. But also I did to find out her interests.  

"I'm into a lot of things" She simply hummed. I guess I won't find out her interest quickly.

"I like mysterious women" I smirked at her and I wasn't lying. Mysterious women are kind of y, though I don't find much. 

"You're into all women" She told me after, rolling her eyes. 

"She HATES cucumbers" Tiffany interrupted. It was obvious she was listening to our conversation while talking to Hyuk. I could actually feel her eyes on us most of the time.

"Cucumbers..." I looked over at her weirdly seriously?" I laughed at her. Her face grew red from embarrassment. 

"Shut up! They're smelly!" She made a disgusted face. I laughed more at her and she kept slapping my shoulder. Then a group of hot girls were walking towards our direction. I looked at them and grinned, I had eye contact with one of them, she seemed like the leader of the ground, but when she saw me she gave me a flirtatious wink. I continued looking at her, until I heard a loud cough, which was really fake, my head turned over to the direction it came from and it was from each of my friends. Then I realized what they were meaning.

"Oh " I quietly mumbled and payed my attention back on Jessica, giving her a charming smile which never made her swoon.

I think she caught me staring at the hot group cause she rolled her eyes at me "Go get there number" She pushed my shoulder, telling me to get up. 

I acted like I wasn't interested "I don't need it" I shrugged, lying.

She scoffed at me “Yeah, totally. Cause you were totally not checking her out” She was with full sarcasm.

I was about to say something back until one of the girls stopped in front of me. I glanced at her for a quick second before looking away.

Donghae focus on Jessica!! Remember, you need her to fall in love with you!  

"Hey" She smiled at me. I could tell she was trying to get me, the tone of her voice said it all also the way she was looking at me.

"Hi" I casually replied back, not looking at her. 

"My name is Yuri" She told me. Don't look at her those words kept replaying in my mind.

"Did I ask for it?" I rudely responded to her. I felt like Jessica saying that...well a guy version of her obviously. I glanced over at Jessica and she seemed pretty shocked by what I just said, actually not just her, her friends also seemed pretty whelmed and I just grinned happily in my mind.

The other girl...Yuri? She just laughed, before nodding "I'll see you around" She calmly replied, before walking away with her friends. 

"Did Lee Donghae just reject a girl?" Jessica eyed me weirdly, again with the mocking tone. I just shrugged lazily. She blinked a couple of times before putting her hand on my forehead "Do you have a fever?" She kept on blinking, tilting her head to the side. 

"Is it that unbelievable?" I pushed her hand away. 

She nodded a couple of times "Very" I looked over at her friends, asking them as well and they gave the same reply as Jessica.

"Well, I need to win this game. Soo…" I leaned close to her, so the gap between our faces decreased "All my attention will be on you" I whispered huskily against her lips. I felt her breathing getting uneasy, she lifted up her hands wanting to push me away, but I grabbed her hands quickly before saying "You're mine" And I pressed my lips against her for 3 seconds before backing away, also letting her hands go. I grinned to myself successfully, I looked over at her, her eyes were wide open as if she saw a ghost and the ice cream that was once in her hand now on the ground. Her friends and my friends stared at us. She was frozen, like a corpse.

"D-d-did you just kiss me?!" her words stuttering as her fingers found their way to her lips. 

"Want more?" I winked at her, leaning in again before she whacked my forehead. Hard. 

"YAH! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!" She screamed right in my ear. I wouldn’t be surprised if I actually went deaf right now because of her.

"Okay, I won't then princess" I frowned, groaning loudly, rubbing my ear. 

"Why'd you kiss me?" She asked, glaring directly in my eyes. I could feel my soul coming out. eAe 

"I'm just marking you mine, you're mine for a month...right?" I smirked at her, sliding myself across the bench, sitting right next to her, putting my arm around her waist so then she couldn't escape. 

"And if I don't fall in love with you in a month~ you’ll have to leave me alone" She smiled blissfully. Will she really be that happy? "And just because of this game, doesn't mean you can just kiss me on the lips whenever you want" Her voice sounded like she wanted to kill me, right here, right now. 

"And if you do fall in love with me" I scanned her body, which earned me another whack on the head by her again "Well, I think you know what" I poked my tongue out at her before my lower lip "and also, the Ice princess falling in love with me, sounds pretty awesome doesn't it?" I winked at her.

"You're such a pig" She said in disgust, slapping the arm that's around her waist, trying to let me go, but I just held my grip on tighter and rested my head on your shoulder.

She just looked at me from the corner of her eyes "Seriously...there must be something wrong with you today" 

"There's nothing" I chirped.  

"Tell me the truth" She glared at me and then turning around to glare at my friends.

"We just told him things" Hyukjae gave into her glare. eAe dickhead. 

"And what things did you tell him?" Tiffany asked him, while laughing. 

"Well we told him if he---" When he looked over at my direction. I clenched my fist at him, shaking my head meaning, if he told, I'd kill him later. Then he just shut his mouth and everyone laughed at him. 

"So your friends influenced you?" Sica looked down at me, moving her shoulder back making my head fall down in mid-air before I pulled it back up. 

"Well, at least I'm trying" I smiled. 

"And I'm going to have a fun time watching this" She chuckled.

==================

 

ugh eAe i'm not happy with this chapter xD 
but i feel like i need to update ._. 
I've seriously, wrote this chapter like 9 times e n e and i don’t know what else to do~ D; 
So yeah ._. bare with this weird chappy nyahaha. 
Sorry for the late updates as well, i've been busy /coughslazycough/ No inspiration more of it actually = w =  
Even though this is short, not update is better than nothing C:
and Siwon isn't gonna be a main character ._. He's just a brought up character really :L
Also~ the reason why Donghae hasn't "changed" yet is beacause, first of all. I don't want him to change really quickly eAe 
anyway~ (: thanks for the comments and subber <3 /gives you all a cupcake u_u