Day 1.

Who'll lose the game first?

 

"I've been looking everywhere for you, sweetheart" Donghae said when he was standing behind Jessica Jung. He sat down next to her at the cafeteria table, giving her a quick peck on the cheek. She was about to stand up and leave before he whispered in her ear "Game" 

Jessica frowned, sitting back down, looking over at Donghae "I've only been here...honey" She said that word with disgust. Her best friends, Tiffany, Sunny and Seohyun watched her friend act lovey dovey with the man she hated most. Their jaws dropped at the sight. They were so confused, since Jessica hasn't told them about this yet. 

"Are you two a couple?!" Sunny almost choked on her cupcake. 

"No, they're not" Donghae's best friends, Hyukjae, Sungmin and Kyuhyun walked up to the girls table. 

"But...they're..and..Donghae..Sica??" The words weren't coming out from Sunny's mouth properly. 

"What's going on" Seohyun asked, looking at the guys. 

"Yeah! Sica loathes you so much!" Tiffany pointed at Donghae. Donghae laughed at the girls reaction. 

"Well, it's love in the end" He winked, putting his arm around her shoulder, bringing the petite girl closer to him. 

Jessica rolled her eyes "I'd never date you, remember. That's why I'm playing this stupid game with you, then you can finally leave me be" She coldly told him, moving back from his grip. 

"Game?" Seohyun asked. 

"They're playing this game, were they basically have to act like a couple for a month and the first person to fall in love, loses" Kyuhyun quickly explained to the girls. 

Seohyun looked at them and frowned "Sica unnie..." You could tell by the tone in her voice that she disapproved this game. 

Jessica sighed softly "It's nothing" Jessica gave her a reassuring smile. 

"Well, now that you reminded me" Donghae stood up, grabbing Jessica's hand, pulling her up with him "A month will pass by quickly, so let's go on a date now" He winked at her. 

"What?!" She screamed at him. 

"You guys! Look after her friends" He told his friends, dragging Jessica out with her. 

 

Donghae's POV 

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/020/b/9/donghae_icon_by_razna4820-d37mi9q.png

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?" Jessica continued to hit my arm violently. 

"If you keep hitting me, I'll lock lips with you" I looked at her, quite annoyed. I wasn't going to do anything bad, why does she have to be so violent. We were in the car parks, going to my car. 

"We have a class next!" She told me, pressing her feet firmly on the ground. But she wasn't so strong, so it didn't do her much good. I laughed at her attempt though. 

"You won't die, from missing one class" I rolled my eyes. I opened the car door, shoving her in. I admit maybe that was a bit mean, but oh well. I went to the over side to sit in the driver’s seat. She was sending me death glares and I returned to them with my charming smile. I started the engine and looked over at her. 

"Where are you taking me?" She asked, looking out the car window. I could see her reflection still, but only faintly. 

"A date" 

"It's only our first day" 

"I don't like to waste time" I grinned "What do you like? Ice Cream right?" I smiled, as I remembered images of her eating ice cream.

"Everyone likes ice cream" She chuckled a bit "But, I just want to get back to school" She looked over at me. 

"Date first" I grinned. 

"I'll run away from you"

"I'll catch you" I glanced at her, giving her a quick wink. 

"You're so persistent" I rolled her eyes at me, turning her attention elsewhere. 

"Is my princess mad?" I chuckled, still stealing a few glances from her. 

"Shut up, fishy" 

"A nickname?" I smiled "I'll be your fish prince" 

"I don't need a prince" She harshly told me. 

"I'll melt you heart, my dear Ice Princess" I told her, touching the ends of her hair. 

 

-----------------

 

ew. short lol. im tired now u___u so yeha~ 

/goes to sleep 

I'll update soon C: and thanks for the people that subscribed already <3 

And who voted me up OuO~