What Hell Am I Getting Us Into?!?

Mafia Wars!

(Taemin's P.o.V.)

 

This room makes me insane. I sit here trapped in my own thoughts of things I know I shouldn't be doing or thinking about or thinking about doing, but I can't help myself. She makes me feel feelings that shouldn't be there and that I don't need to have, but she's the only girl I can really ever see myself with but I don't want to see myself with her because she'd be in danger she probably didn't know existed and I'd be no good for her, but I can't and really don't want to stay away from her. The guy's know what kind of risk mine taking not just for her but for all of us. UGHHHH! I need to straighten out my thoughts before asking myself more unanswerable questions to make me go even more insane! Get it together Taemin!!

 

(Jessie's P.o.V.)

 

When Taemin left I felt more alone than usual mom and dad have been gone for the past two weeks in America dealing with my moms work. Even though I felt alone I didn't REALLY feel alone, I felt that someone was there inside my own house with me. I haven't paniced yet because I know if I come across someone I know how to deal with them or it. I wonder what Taemin's doing now? He's so muchh fun to hang with, and his look, his attitude, his cuteness, his everything~ he's so captivating, I've never known a guy to make me feel so normal teenage girly.

 

"I wonder if he likes video games?" I said to myself aloud. And there goes the girlyness. I started going through my contacts in my phone to see if there was anyone who I could trust to come over, then I came across a few names I didn't have in there before. "Minho, Reoywook, Sungmin, and Taemin, oh I'm going to kill them, they went through my phone to program their numbers in."

 

'Taemin, I'm very grumpy with you, Minho, Reoywook, and Sungmin at the moment. By the way it's Jessie.' I texted him. It only took a few minutes for him to respond.

 

'Dear Miss Jessie, I am very sorry that you are angry at me, Minho, Reoywook, and Sungmin at the moment but may I ask why? Another question, why are you still up at this time, you should be resting after your long day of running around everywhere and making me run around everywhere with you hehe(:'

 

'Don't play cute and innocent with me Lee Taemin, I invented cute and innocent. Anyways, why I'm mad at you four is because you went through my phone! Now to answer your second question, I'm still awake at this time, because going to sleep isn't an opption for me at the moment, I think somethings not right here.'

 

'What do you mean somethings not right here?'

 

'Not here as in our conversation, I mean her as in at my house, somethings off. I'm not even going to lie but I'm just a little creeped out.'

 

'Okay, I'll be over there in a sec.'

 

'I didn't mean you had to come over and help me, I'm a big girl I can handle it, I was just saying.' I didn't get a response back so I just sat on the couch and the tv, then I saw a person standing behind me in the screen of my tv, it definitly was not Taemin so I waited to see what they would do and I pretended to not notice them, but when their hands began to move and make their way arond my head it was so on, next thing I know the man is on the ground knocked out from me beating the crap out of him then my door flew open, and in ran Taemin dripping in my living room.

 

"What happened to you?" I asked.

 

"It's raining outside. And I ranall the way here from my dorm. I couldn't find my keys and I thought you were going to get hurt or something." He said in between breaths.

 

"I told you I'm a big girl, I can handle it." I said pointing to the knocked out man laying on my floor.

 

"How did you, such a tiny girl, take out the gaint man?" Taemin asked in serious awe.

 

"I have skills." I simply said not trying to give away my cover. "So why don't we toss him outside and fix you up your soaking wet and your going to catch a cold." I scolded him.

 

"I'll be fine honestly. I got this, I can handle a little cold." He stubbornly said. I grabbed the man by his feet and drug him all the way out to the other side of the gate, and ran inside now I was the one who was soaked, now the both of us stood there in my living room freezing our asses off and dripping water all over my floor. I changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt, and made Taemin wear a pair of my dads basketball shorts and a t-shirt something my dad wouldn't miss.

 

"So since your here what  do you want to do? I'm bored." I asked him.

 

"Well I would have prepared myself if I knew that you wanted to do something.." He smoothly sang in a teasing and jokingly way smirking at me. I tried to force my straight face to stay but I started to laugh and punched him in the arm.

 

"I'm being serious you ~" I teased. "Do you like video games?" I asked.

 

"What guy doesn't? Then again what girl does? I'm starting to think your no girl at all." He teased sticking his tounge out.

 

"Oh really~ Is that what you think?!?" I snapped. "I can show you how much of a girl I can be, but I'm not sure you'd be one to handle it." So I figured it would be fun to mess with him.

 

"Oh so now you think your bad huh?" He smiled, and his smile is so captivating I can't look away.

 

"Oh yeah, I'm very bad. In fact I'm so bad that I killed a guy with this finger." I said pretending to be joking, if only it was. "So yeah, I think I'm pretty bad." I continued.

 

"If your so bad, then let's play twenty questions." He dared, now I'm a little afraid, I don't want him to ask me questions that will uncover  my past. "Well miss bad ~?" He sang teasingly.

 

"Aaa~ what the hell." I said still a bit on the doubtful side.

 

"I go first, what's your favorite color?" He asked a simple question.

 

"Blue." I simply replied.

 

"Mine too." He said. 'Your favorite sport?"

 

"Football(Soccer)."

 

"Do you hangout with guy's or girl's mostly?"

 

"Guy's, girl's are way to much drama."

 

"Have you ever used a gun?" He asked, then I was like what????

 

"Yes." I hesitantly responded.

 

"Have you ever been in any fights?"

 

"Yes."

 

"How many?"

 

"More than countable."

 

"Have you ever stolen something from someone important?"

 

"Yes, but they weren't important to me." I answered and he gave me a confused yet courious look.

 

"Have you ever put anyone in the hospital?"

 

"Yes. Not on purpose. Okay not ALL on purpose."

 

"Have you ever been in trouble with the law?"

 

"No. Wait once. It was because of a girll I fought in high school her dad was a cop and she pressed charges but they were dropped when they found out that she almost blinded my older sister thinking it was me." His eyes grew wide.

 

"Why did she try to blind you??"

 

"They didn't know it could have blinded me or my sister."

 

"Have you ever known a killer, stealer, spy, gang member, mob member, or anyone dangously dangerous?"

 

"What?!?" I asked in shock.

 

"Just answer the question." He said smiling.

 

"Yes." I was trying to muble my answer but he heard it anyway.

 

"Which one?"

 

"All..."

 

"Have you ever been in danger?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Have you ever had a life changing experience?"

 

"...Yes..."

 

"Have you ever been hurt?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Did you ever get back at the people who hurt you?"

 

"No."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Long story."

 

"I have time.." He said getting off track.

 

"Keep coming with the questions, you only have a few left." I said changing the subject.

 

"Have you ever dated?"

 

"No."

 

"WHAT? As hot as you are?" He said getting off track again.

 

"Whatever." I said laughing.

 

"Okay, have you ever been kissed?" He asked with a courious yet innocent look on his face.

 

"....No...." I said feeling a little embarrassed.

 

"Do you want to?" He asked with the same expression on his face. I couldn't speak, only nod. Once I nodded there was no going back just going forward, I was scared out of my mind. He leaned in closer and closer when I finally shut my eyes getting ready, nothing happened he just smirked and gave a tiny laugh. "Why would I tell you when I was going to kiss you, it's suppose to be spontanious and random and surprising." He said.

 

"Well thanks for making me look dumb." I said turning around to walk to the couch then his hand was grabbing ahold of my wrist spinning me back and before I even had a slightest bit of time to even react just a little our lips were touching his hand moving from my wrist down to intertwine with my hand, his other hand resting on the bottom of my back pushing me into his warmth. When he pulled away I was still in shock.

 

"I told you when you least expect it, is when it should come. Was it not surprising?" He asked. I nodded. "I still have at least one more question."

 

"I think you've ran out of questions." I teased.

 

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" Hea asked with a face so serious and loving I've never seen before in my life.