To 'Her' Rescue!!

Mafia Wars!

(NoOne's P.o.V.)

 

"Hey Sungmin, look it's that girl everyone has been talking about, supposfully she's really important, and special, or something. We should go say hi." Ryeowook said. Sungmin nodded. As they started to get up, a guy walked over to her and sat down, like he knew her, so Ryeowook and Sungmin sat back down at their table no twanting to interrupt, but really they had no idea what was about to go down.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jessie asked the man that sat there with her. "Why are you even talking to me, I thought I made it clear, I NEVER want to talk to you, hear you, hear about you, or see you again. You've already ruiened everything." She added quietly, but Sungmin and Ryeowook were overhearing their conversation, not on purpose though.

 

"Listen carefully, your going to come with me, and we're going to talk alone in the ally behind here, it's not safe to talk here with so many people around." The man whispered.

 

"I'm not going anywhere with you, I know better now, I should've known so many years ago." She spat in a harsh whisper.

 

"You think you have an option? Right now, I have a gun under the table pointed at you ready to shoot whenever I need it to. So your gonna get your up and come with me, now!" He spat back in an even harsher whisper. Sungmin and Ryeowook stared at each other, then quickly whipped out their phones. They waited on their bill as did Jessie, when Sungmin and Ryeowook's bill arrived, they put their money down and  waited until Jessie and the man got up. After about 3 minutes of Jessie and the man leaving, Sungmin and Ryeowook left following in behind them. At one point they lost them at the stairs, then they heard Jessie cussing loudly. They began running down the stairs until Sungmin slipped hitting his head on the last concret step. Ryeowook had no other choice but to stop, and leave Jessie to whatever may come. Until he thought of a plan.

 

"Ah, Taemin and Minho are right around the corner." He said to himself, then called right away.