To 'Her' Rescue Pt2!!

Mafia Wars!

(Minho's P.o.V.)

 

I get a sudden and unexpected call from Ryeowook, he's rushing to get to the point of the reason he's calling and when he does I stare at Taemin who's laughing at the joke I just told, well he was laughing at least until my face turned serious.

 

"We gotta go." I said after hanging up.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked stopping me from walking.

 

"Your new friend, Jessie, might be in trouble behind the coffee shop." Is all I said then Taemin starts to dash like his life depended on it. When we arrived around the corner at Ryeowook and a very hurt Sungmin lying on the ground, we would've asked what happened and if he was okay then we heard a loud crash then a girl crying. It must be Jessie.

 

"GO!" Ryeowook snapped. Once again we dashed off, but stopped at the edge of the building to peak at what was happening. It was Jessie, she was crying, she did look hurt and cut up, but so did the guy, she was tearing him up, until she thought he was out after she kicked him across the ally into the wall, she was whipping away her tears and blood, then the man came charging at her tackling her to the ground, he ripped her shirt open exposing her bra and bare stomach, she was trying so hard to fight him off, but crying so much she couldn't, Taemin and I ran out kicking him off, and punching him while he lied there on the ground taking our throws. Finally I stopped when I noticed him lossen up, I had to pull Taemin off, because he was turning into a mad man beating the guy to literal death. I stood watch of the guy, when I realized Taemin had already ran over to Jessie. She was now curled up in a ball in the darkness beside the dumpster her knees to her chest her arms crossed over the top of her knees hiding her crying face from the world.

 

(Taemin's P.o.V.)

 

I finally snapped out of killing mode when Minho pulled me off the guy, then I looked over at Jessie sitting beside the dumpster in the darkness with her knees and arms both hiding her face as she cried, I ran over to her and slowly crotched down, and steadily put my hand on her shoulder, she flientched then looked up at me to make sure, she gave up and hid her face once more.

 

"Jessie, your safe now, are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked, she removed her head from her knees and pulled a gun from her lap handing it to me.

 

"Take..it.." Was all she said. I took the gun from her hand, and her arm fell to her side.

 

"Are you okay?" I asked again. She didn't want to answer let alone speak at all. I handed then gun to Minho, and pulled up Jessie first by the arms, but she nearly fell back down so I grabbed her waist, and she regained her voice screaming in pain. I quickly moved my hands up a little more, her tears came rolling faster and harder, as she winced in pain, but I'm not sure why, until I pull out my phone and bring it closer to my face, I freeze noticing the blood on my hand beneath my phone, I quickly pushed my phone back dowwn into my pocket and checked my hand, I'm not bleeding, but then it hit me. It isn't me, it's Jessie. I stummbled out of the ally carrying Jessie, and when we found a little bit of light somewhere I made Minho search her. He finally found a spot pouring blood, at her waist. So we rushed her to a hospital. They asked a bunch of question, all we could do is tell them we found her like that. They said she would be there for a while, they also said the same thing about Sungmin so we decided to go see him too their rooms were right across from reach other, so when we went over to Sungmin, Ryeowook went over to Jessie, just to make sure. One point Minho stayed talking to Sungmin and Ryeowook and I switched, I walked into Jessie's room her eyes red around them and kind of puffy, her lip had a couple of cuts on them, but yet as terribly hurt she looked, she looked comfortable. Wow, don't think I've payed this much attention to a girl before.

 

"Taemin?" Her unsteady voice said as she woke up.

 

"Oh? Your awake?" I asked.

 

"Yes." She simply said. "Why am I in the hospital?" She asked, and tried to get up, I leaped over to her quickly not letting her move anymore before she hurt herself.

 

"You kinda got shot." I said. I didn't know how to tell her.

 

"Damn, again..." Her voice quietly said, but it was loud enough that I heard it.

 

"Again??" I asked confused.

 

"Nothing." She said. She removed my hands and jumped out of the hospital bed like getting shot was nothing to her.

 

"What are you doing? You need to rest so you can heal." I said.

 

"I'm a big girl, and I like that your thinking about my healing, or health at all, but it's really nothing, it doesn't even hurt that bad anymore. All I needed was someone to remove the bullet and stich me up now I'm fine." She said, then reached for her jacket on the tall coat rack then a squeal of pain escaped her lips and she fell to the ground.

 

"Jessie, are you okay?" I asked rushing over to pick her up.

 

"I told you I'm fine." She said as she got to her feet, she turned to me smiling and ruffled my hair like I was a little kid. When she tried heading for the door. I stopped her.

 

"Umm, no." I simply said, then picked her up bridal style tucked her into the hospital bed and yanked her jacket out her hands. "While I'm around, your going to lay there and get better, then~ and only then can you get up and carry on with your health back into check." I commanded. She roughly crossed her arms across her chest and looked away from me out the window, she stayed that way until about an hour later when she finally passed out again, she's so cute and peacefull sleeping. I feel stupid and cheesy just watching her sleep, but her beauty is so...mezmorizing I just can't look away, I just stare at her thinking about her smile and how pretty it is, how her eyes crinkle in an adorable kind of way and how her eyes theirself glisen everytime I look in them, but honestly what am I doing, this isn't a very good idea, she's a nice girl who shouldn't be around me or the guy's, but I can't stay away...I'm so angry with myself I just want to hit something, really hard. "Man Jessie, I want to know everything about you, but you and me even being friends is dangerous." I whispered.

 

"You know, I'd say she's pretty safe hanging around us more often." Minho said standing by the door.

 

"You would huh?" I said.

 

"Yep, things like what happened today wouldn't happen with us around, including with everyone knowing she's with us." He stated.

 

"I guess so." I said. "I guess I was only saying that because I didn't want to admit that I think I might actually like someone." I said harshly, not meaning to though. Minho nodded in understandment.

 

"It's hard man, but I don't know why, but she seems right for you, she has that type of peresonality that would go great with no one else but you. I can't picture anyone else with her. She seems worth it, even though I've only met her twice." Minho continued he was about to say something else until she started waking up.

 

"Please tell me I'm not still at the hospital." She sighed while she held her hand over her eyes.

 

"You definitally still are it's only been almost seven hours since you got here." Minho said laughing a little.

 

"UGGGGGGHHHHH!" She growled, she was very annoyed to be here. "You know what, I feel fine it's just a tiny shot, it'll heal, I'll move on, I can't lay here all day everyday for god knows how long, I have places to be, things to do, tell them to send me the bill I'm out of this hell hole." She spat getting up out of the bed. Minho laughed at her while standing in the doorway.

 

"Your gonna take your tiny little back over there to the hell holes healing bed and stay here in this hell hole until your COMPLETELY healed." I said getting up and standing in front of her pointing at the bed, our faces were only inches away, I had to restrain myself, and fight back the urge to kiss her glossy lips, taste her, breath her in, but I can't do that, maybe some other time perferably when we're A.L.O.N.E, and know each other better. God! Do I want to kiss her though!

 

"Fine, big meany!" She mumbled as she turned around and struggled to get back in the bed, while Minho stood still at the door behind me...STILL laughing.

 

"She's one tough cookie, just got shot and want to leave already." He said in between snorts.

 

"Yep that's me, you'll figure that out soon enough." She said faking a smile while throwing the blanket back onto her. It's been six weaks since she got shot and the hospital is finally going to release her, she's asleep so we get the good news first, but that's kind of a bad thing, because with the guy's now knowing she's healed and free to leave their going to prank her...

 

"Hey sweetie wake up, we come baring news.." Key sang sitting on her bed side. Her eyes fluttered open and closed a few times as she slowly sat up until she was finally wide awake.

 

"Hi guy's~" She sang. By now everyone knows her very well and she knows everyone very well too.

 

"So we got your results back today, it looks like your gonna have to stay here a little bit longer." Eunhyuk lied.

 

"WHAT!?" She screamed. " that, I'm completely healed and they can't keep me here against my will. I'm so out of here." She continued to snap.

 

"Hun, calm down it was a joke, they said you can leave today." Heechul bust out laughing.

 

"Screw you guy's!" She said as she herself started to laugh.

 

"Hurry and get dressed, and let's get you out of this 'hell hole' I remember that's how you put it." I said, and she smiled. As soon as she hit the front doors and was out side breathin in the air, she flung her arms out and twirled around smiling for real.

 

"Do you know how long it's been since I've been outside?" She asked giggling at the brighhtness of the sun with her eyes shut. We all watched her in amazment laughing at her cuteness. We began walking toward her home, but the guy's got tired and everyone but me went home to the dorms, I stayed walking with Jessie. It took foever but we finally got to her house, and when we hit the front door she stopped and turned to me. "I'm not ready to go inside yet. You know what I wanna do?" She said. I shook my head smiling.

 

"There's no telling, what do you want to do?" I asked.

 

"I want to go to the beach, Taemin let's go." She said in a asking/adorable-how-can-I-say-no way.

 

"Alright, let's got." I gave in. Next thing I know I'm chasing her and the birds down by the water side, my bare toes in the sand, my bare chest being hit with the most amazing breeze ever, and my hair flapping everywhere. But Jessie on the other hand, man doesn't she look like an angel sent straight from heaven, the sunlight kissed her skin, the breeze took her hair to a spin of a movie scene  and her laugh while chasing the birds and running away from me sounded like music to my ears.