SHINee's Play..? Kpop Central!

Mafia Wars!
  • *I know the title sounds a little , but it's not...too (; ...*

 

(Onew's P.o.V.)

Alarm clock ringing in my ear, what's funny is I didn't even set it last night. I really~ don't want to get up, and go through another day. Is it too much to ask to just have a chance to lay in bed all day and watch movies in my bedroom, with all the chicken in the world? As I open my eyes, Key's standing over me, holding HIS alarm clock up to MY ear, no doubt that I'll probably be deaf today.

"ONEW~ GET UP~! I'm making breakfast." Key sang, the word 'breakfast' made my feet shuffle quickly down the stairs leaving Key standing in my bedroom. I fixed my plate and ate. Taemin walked around the corner just getting out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel. Then Minho right after in the same way.

"Your the reason, there wasn't much hot water after five minutes!" They yelled at each other.

"Guy's clothes, I'm trying to eat!" I spat, Taemin grabbed a piece of bacon then obeyed. Minho on the other hand, stood at the kitchen door staring at someone, then we heard the faint footsteps get louder, they were now noticeable...heels.

"I guess Minho had yet another lady friend over last night." Key whispered.

"It's the same girl. I'm not a man guy's." Minho quietly spat. "Alright I'll see you tonight for our dinner date." He said to the girl. She giggled, kissed him on the cheek, then left.

"How many times have you two went out on a date before, you started bringing her over at night, tapping that, then repeating that process?" I asked.

"We've went out plenty of times to start having that process." Minho said laughing.

"Where's Jonghyun?" Key asked.

"Here I am, with the amazing miss Mary." He said. pulling a girl from behind him. "Bye, miss Mary." He said showing her too the door, we heard her laughing all the way outside in the hall.

"You and Minho, I swear, you both need to be more careful. If we get found out, or if someone knows you two have been sleeping around, or if either of you get a girl pregnant, we're dead!" I scolded them. "Now come eat your breakfast." I spat, they all gathered around the table to sit and eat, except Taemin he popped in the kitchen stole another piece of bacon, then quickly rushed out the door before anyone could ask him why he was leaving so early.

 

(Jonghyun's P.o.V)

"Did everyone else just see Taemin rush off to school, or was that just me hallucinating?" I asked.

"No..I saw it too." Onew confirmed.

"As well did I." Key said.

"There's a new student coming in today, Taemin wants to who he is." Minho spilled.

"And we're just now figuring this out, I'm so going to beat him when he gets home today." Key said. Wow Taemin trying to interact with a new kid? That's so not like him. But hey, the more, the better.

 

(Taemin's P.o.V.)

 

I walked down the hall forever to gather Kai, D.O., Sehun, and Tao, to hurry and make it to school. A new kid is coming to join our student body today, and well we want to know who this guy is, REALLY badly.

First bell rings and in comes the teacher, it turns out it wasn't a guy at all. Nowhere close.

 

(NoOne's P.o.V.)

 

"Now class we have a new student joining our senior student body this morning, all the way from America. Miss Jessie, please come in now." The teacher sang, and this new girl, Jessie, walked in, jaws dropped, eyes burned wholes in her, words were whispered, oo's, and ahh's were gasped aloud. "Please, introduce yourself."

"Oh, um, Hello, I'm Jessie. I'm half American, half Korean, I was born here and left after my eighth birthday, we spent six year in America, came back for two, then left again for one more year in America, now were back again. It's complicated I know." She explained. Everyone just stared nodded and stared some more.

"Fantastic, now you can be our inside scoop on America. Now walk with me, and take this seat." The teacher sang as she walked to the back of the room. "And I'm your English teacher Mrs. Park. This will be your partner Taemin, and this is your neighbor Jr." She added then walked back to the board as Jessie took her seat next to the two amazingly cute looking boys, she smiled politely at them both then look directly in front of her where the teacher was teaching.

"Hi, I'm Jr." Jr said sticking out his hand. Before she shook it, Taemin began to talk.

"I think she knows that already. Wow some people are so dumb." Taemin spat rolling his eyes.

"I~ was being polite, something you wouldn't know about, to my pretty new neighbor, if you don't mind." Jr. spat back.

"Actually~ I DO, she's MY partner, I don't want you trying to ruin her brain the minute she gets here." Taemin snapped.

"Please tell me you guy's know each other, your friends, and this is just some joke where you prank the new kid." Jessie nervously asked.

"Wow~ she talks, and and has a pretty voice." Taemin said smiling.

"Hell no, I'm NOT friends with THAT THING over there!." Jr, harshly spat.

"Och." Jessie whispered.

"Aww~ I thought we were though." Taemin sarcastically sang.

"." Jr. spat.

"Dickhead." Taemin spat back.

"Awkward~" Jessie sang making the both of them smile.

After class Taemin and Jr. raced down the halls pushing people and bumping into people to get to the new girl.

"Hi~ so your~ the new girl huh?" A different boy said coming up to her, he smoothy put his arm around her, he looked back seeing Jr. smirking and Taemin looking way pissed.

"Yes, I am 'the new girl', and this 'new girl' has a name thank you, not sure if you need to know it, since I've just been 'the new girl' to everyone." She snapped.

"Whoa, I'm sorry, I'm JB, a friend of Jr., have you met him yet?" JB asked.

"Yes, I have, and the names Jessie, and I have to go before I'm late." Jessie said as she shrugged his arms of her shoulders.

"Right," He began, but she was already walking away. As she got to her next class she stood at the teachers desk holding her schedual tightly.

"Hi, you must be Jessie?" A guy asked.

"Yes. Are you Mr. Fritz?" She asked.

"Yes, you take a seat next to Kai." Mr. Fritz said. "Kai, hands up for the new girl." He had to repeat himself a second time, by then he realized and both his hands flew up as he sloutched. Jessie made her way to the empty seat.

"Wait a miunte. Nice try Taemin." Jessie said staring at Kai.

"No really I am Kai, I'm friends with Taemin though, but I'm not him." Kai said laughing. Then Taemin walked in, Jessie stared at Taemin, then at Kai beside her, then back at Taemin, then back at Kai.

"I'm sorry, I really thought- you guy's look so much alike." Jessie said.

"It's fine, it happens a lot." He said laughing. "Hey~ Tae~" Kai sang, as Taemin sat down beside Jessie. Taemin looked over, and smiled.

"Hey, Kai, and Jessie? Your in this class too?" Taemin said.

"Hey, looks like we're partners again." Jessie said smiling.

"Well, D.O.'s my partner in this class. But maybe Kai will switch with me?" He said leaning over the desk smiling widely at Kai. Kai broke.

"Fine~" Kai said, they gathered their things and switched seats. now Kai was on the right side, and Taemin was on the left.

"Hello~ I'm Jong Up!" A cute boy sang walking up to the desk with another cute boy.

"And I'm Zelo!" The other one sang.

"Hi, I'm-" Jessie began.

"Taken." Taemin interrupted. Jessie swung her head to him.

"WHAT?" She whispered-yelled in confusion. "Wait don't tell me you don't like these guy's either?" She asked.

"No, this time I'm joking. I do like them, their cool." Taemin laughed.

"Anyways, I'm Jessie." She said holding out her hand, they each shook it.

"Your really pretty." Zelo sang as he shook her hand.

"Thanks." She said blushing.

"She is." Kai agreed.

"She has that kind of unique beauty." Taemin added.

"Stop it, I don't like the attention, can you guy's just pretend that I'm not a shiny new toy?" Jessie asked embarrassed, and blushing scarlet red.

"A girl, that doesn't like attention?! That's a first, especially in this school, this school is filled with nothing but attention , male and female." D.O. said popping into their conversation.

"Right, you remember the girl that tried to get Tao's attention by saying she was going to jump off the roof. And now look who he's stuck dating.." Kai said.

"I know, I feel so bad, why are all chicks so crazy?" Taemin asked. Jessie cleared .

"So AL chicks are crazy? Well, I take offense." Jessie said.

"I didn't mean it like that I meant-" Taemin began.

"Oh yes you did, but that's okay, I understand. That's why I have mostly guy friends, chicks are IMPOSSIBLE to deal with. And you have to answer their stupid questions like do I look fat in this, or does my look big. I'm a chick myself, I like guy's, I don't want to stare at your , and tell you how good or bad it looks that's just dumb, isn't that why they created full length mirrors?" Jessie said.

"WOW~ you just bad mouthed your own gender." Jong Up said to her. She just shrugged.

"Sometimes, I wish I was a boy. It having to put on all the make up, look cute, at the same time pretend it doesn't matter I hate trying." She said.

"Don't say that!" Kai said.

"Say what, and why?" Jessie asked.

"That you wish you were a boy. Your looks are way too pretty to waste on wishing that, trust me, I know." A girl said walking up to us, she looked like a boy, and she looked more comfortable that way to Jessie.

"Jessie this is Amber from F(x), Amber this is Jessie, the new girl." Taemin introduced.

"What group are you in?" Amber asked.

"I'm not in a group, I just got back from America, it's a long boring story. My dad works with the Entertainment industries, I don't really care for, but that's how I'm in this school." Jessie explained.

"What part does your dad work for?" Amber asked. Jessie stared at them for a little, she clearly didn't want to answer thankfully the teacher interrupted making everyone take their seats. Kai grabbed Jessie's schedule.

"Hey your next class is with me and Tae again, you know, we'll probably end up being really good friends, like the 'three musketeers'." Kai said smiling. He handed her schedule back and they listened to the teacher once more. Jessie took tiny glances from the corner of her eye outside the window that sat next to Taemin.

"You can sit here Monday." Taemin said still staring at the teacher, looking cool and smooth, slouching but paying attention to every important detail.

"What?" She asked.

"I can see you out the corner of my eye staring out the window. So we'll switch seats Monday, as long as you pay a little attention to me and the teacher as well." He continued.

"I'm fine." She said. He rolled his eyes, smiling, shaking his head.

"Your such a girl." He said. She giggled a little.

"Whatever. I am a girl." She said. The silence continued on, until the bell, then a huge combustion of loud talking, laughter, and yelling came.

"Third period, then lunch, I'm starving!" Kai said. "Follow us Jessie, Amber, D.O., Jong Up, Zelo, Taemin, let's go." Kai yelled standing at the door.

"They all have the same class as us next?" Jessie asked.

"No, we all just walk together, it's a posy type thing. You'll understand, no one here walks alone. We meet out in the courtyard and everyone falls in." Kai explained.

"Oh." She said kinda confused. Later in the courtyard, Kai told the truth a bunch of people fell in to meet them, and her. They all pointed out the 'okay people' and the 'don't go around people' to her she nodded and quickly got how precise this school was and it takes a lot to fit in. It turns out there were no regular students, they were all REALLY rich, or famous stars. She was the first regular student they've had.