Look At You!

Mafia Wars!

(Jessie's P.o.V)

 

Well yesterday, went fine, but I'm glad my first day back was Friday, so I still have the entire weekend to relax and walk around and see what's changed. I walked out of my room in my cozy pajamas and down stairs, and there stood a whole bunch of guy's and girl's close to my age in my living room.

"Good morning sweetie~" Dad sang.

"Hun, why aren't you dressed you never stay in your pajamas after you get out of bed." Mom said.

"Well I was going to relax tody, but a it looks like we have company, a whole lot of company." I said fake smiling.

"Yeah, we figured it's Saturday you'd already be out walking around town, or staying in bed all day. I'm sorry." Mom said.

"Right, I'm gonna go back up stairs." I said, then I saw Jong Up and Zelo standing there smiling at me, I then took off up stairs. 'CRAP'

I got a shower cranked up the music, got dressed did my hair and makeup, danced a little then decided that now was the perfect time to leave, I figured no one would still be there by that time. I got down stairs and I was so wrong,they were still there only sitting this time.

"There she is again~" Dad sang once more. "Are you going out?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Do you need any money?" He asked.

"No." I answered, I wish he'd stop babying me.

"Do you still have any money?" He asked.

"Yes." I said by that time, I was getting aggravated, and he could tell.

"Well, I'll come by and pick you up later, we have to go dress shopping for tonight." Mom said.

"What's tonight?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later, I don't want to waste your time hurry go." She said.

"Okay, what time should I be where, and I was going to take my car, so I could always just drive to you at whatever time." I said.

"Right, hun, let her drive her car today." Dad said. I walked out to the garage and nothing, no cars, we had like six, I don't know, I never counted. But now we've been robbed! I ran back inside, and panting.

"We've been robbed!" I yelled. My parents laughed. "Great, and you both think being robbed is funny." I said.

"No, that wouldn't be funny, it was just your reaction. Your father decided that it was time to get us all a new car and your old Charger he upgraded to a blue SSC Ultimate Aero. It's outside with the other new cars he got." Mom said.

"Sweetie." Dad said as I turned around to leave once more. I was still in shock.

"Yeah dad?" I asked turning back around to him.

"Your going to need the keys." He said throwing me the keys. It had a superman keychain hanging on it, and it was so me. I left once more, walked outside and BAM! This front yard just got a whole lot bigger. There were so many cars most had to be from the 50 people standing in my living room. I found my car, it was almost like a few of them sitting in my front yard, but they were all different colors. I drove off in this beautiful piece of work driving around town I could see every head turn and watch my amazing car drive by, I hate the attention, but there is no way I can ever give this car up. I saw my old favorite coffee shop I went inside, and sat for an hour drinking a mocha, when I finished, I remembered that right across the street was my favorite shoe store, and I need some more shoes. I got outside and waited for cars to slow, stop, or hurry up and pass, and as I finally got across I looked up and saw Taemin with four other cute guy's sitting there looking serious and small slight smiles, but they talked. I figured I'd go say hi.

"Hi Taemin!" I said walking up to them.

"Hey~ what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm came to see how much has changed since I've been gone, and came to shop at my favorite store." I said.

"You didn't walk, did you? It's way too cold for that." He said.

"No my ride is over there, the blue one." I said.

"Wow, nice~ it looks like mine, only mine is a different color." He said. "Same as their's too, Onew's is green, Jonghyun's is black, Minho's is golden yellowish, Key's is red, and mine is a slightly lighter color blue than yours." He said.

"Cool. So what are you doing standing out here in the cold?" I asked.

"Waiting for some people. But a it's nice seeing you, I'll see you around we have to get back to work." He said.

"Sure, bye." I said then walked away, he's a little strange outside of school. I finally left the store before I spent all the money I had on me, when I looked over to where Taemin and his friends were they were gone.

 

(Taemin's P.o.V.)

 

"Tae~ who's the cutie chick?" Key asked.

"And why didn't you introduce us?" Jonghyun asked.

"That was the new girl right?" Minho asked.

"And your running from her instead of talking to her because you think she's cute, right?" Onew asked.

"What's with all the questions? Can't you guy's just...NOT be curious for a little bit?" I said in question form.

"If I'm not mistaking that there was a question as well." Key teased.

"Key, the 'cutie chick' is Jessie, Jonghyun, because I know you too well to introduce a pretty girl like her to you first without getting to know her first, Minho, yes, yes she is, and Onew, NO! I do not like her! I don't know her well enough to like her, I just met her!" I said.

"Well first of all I didn't say anything about you liking her, just that you think she's cute." Onew said.

"Right..." Was the only thing that would come out, because I was a little embarrassed.

"Hey there she is again, we should go say hi." Key said.

"And you didn't realize it just now, but you just told on yourself. And we all caught it." Onew whispered as the others were running across the street to her.

"You know, you look way more sophisticated outside of school...why is that?" I asked her. She wore a short red dress that hung onto her curves, with a creme white business coat, red high heels, her hair straight and blowing in the wind like a movie scene, with a pearl neckless and dangly earrings.

"Me? Have you look in the mirror today?" She said laughing, she has a adorable laugh.

"Oh this is the normal outside of school for me. Sometimes I do wear things similar to this at school, just not recently.

"Ahh~ you look mysterious, or bad, like your in a special kind of gang. What do you call them?" She said.

"Mafias?...." Onew asked shocked and confused at the same time.

"Yeah! It suits you all, you all look very smart, hot and it shows you have great taste in fashion...for guys." She said.

 

(Jessie's P.o.V.)

 

I hate playing dumb when it comes to gangs and violence. It's not like I don't play video games, watch movies, or used to have a similar past...at least it's NOT my present, and don't quiet see it much in my future either.