CHAPTER 6: The Ice Prince

To be loved by you [HIATUS JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!!!]

                                        *SEUNGRI POV*      

 

Me and Changjo walked inside the classroom and of course people stared at him. I mean i know he's hot but seriously he's a dickhole! Wae are people so dense?!

I made my way over to a table in the back and Changjo went to go sit with Ricky and some other dude who kinda looked like a cute dinosaur lol. I was listening to Machine by Exo-K when i felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned around to face a girl with long blonde hair and a really pretty face.

" Hi I'm Hyoyeon you must be new here right?" She asked me with a warm smile.

" Ugh yeah I am. I'm Seungri and yeah I'm new." I replied back and she nodded her head.

" Well how about i show you around unless someone already did?"

" My older brother already did but what if we eat lunch together instead?" I asked her.

" Oh yeah we should and who's your brother?" She answered and asked me with a curious expression.

" His name is Kim Kibum but people just call him Key. He has blonde hair and kind of a diva." I answered and i saw that Hyoyeon was giggling.

" Keys your brother?! Omo i don't see the resemblence at all no offense. I mean your all badass and he's such a.........Diva." She was having a giggling fit which i thought was kind of cute.

" Yeah that's my bro and none taken. I know were nothing alike but i still love him."

" So how old are you Seungri?" Hyoyeon asked.

" Ummmm im 16." I answered and she nodded.

" Okay im older than you so call me unni."

" Oh okay unni." 

She laughed her adorable laugh and we talked the rest of class. I found out that shes a dancer like me and shes thinking of tranferring into GD's class the same period as me. I told her she should and she said alright. 

I felt someone staring at me so I looked around the room for the culprit but didn't see anyone. Wow I must be paranoid I thought maybe from the Nightmare on elm street marathon last night didn't help.

I was telling Hyoyeon that I was having trouble freestyling to Machine and she said that she would help me if I wanted and I took her up on the offer. We decided to meet after school at the schools dance studio.

Then the teacher walked in and started class. I was trying to pay attention to what she was saying about chemical bonds but I kept having that feeling of being watched. I looked around again but no one was looking. I must really stop watching scary movies before bed time lol.

 

 

                         * Changjo POV*

 

I was talking to Ricky about what Niel hyung said about that Seungri girl and he said that he wasn't really suprised since he already knew that hyung went after chicks like that. I scoffed at his remark and talked to my buddy Dongwoo who looks like a dino. At the moment he had pink hair which kinda suited him. We were gonna practice our duet that we were doing for the schools showcase and decided to meet at the schools dance studio after school.

I looked over at Seungri who was talking to Hyoyeon who was one of the best female dancers at our school. They were laughing and giggling away and I found it really cute since Seungri was always scowling at everyone.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the schools ice prince Myungsoo looking at Seungri. I guess he finds her attractive since he was his lips like a predator does to his prey. I didn't like it one bit wait what?! Wae should I care about her anyway? I mean shes Niel hyungs chick not mine and plus even she wasn't taken by hyung I still wouldn't wanna go out with her.

But then if shes gonna be hyungs girl soon I should look out for her right? I kept watch of Myungsoo for the rest of class and also it seems as if Seungri has noticed that someone was watching. She kept looking up from her work to look around the classroom but couldn't find who the culprit was so she went back to her work.

The bell rang and we waited for the teacher to be done with the lesson so we could go to recess. He finally dismissed us and me, Ricky and Dongwoo headed to the court yard. I saw Myungsoo making his way to Seungri and I wondered what they were saying.

" Hey Dongwoo aren't you friends with Myungsoo?" I asked him.

" Oh yeah wae do you ask?" He asked back with suspicion in his dino eyes.

" Well wasn't he going out with Min? Or did he dump her again for someone else?"

" Ummm well he did break up with her again but he ain't going out with no one at the moment but it looks like hes interested in that chick with red hair over there." Dino replied and pointed at where Seungri was still indeed talking to the ice prince. I thought I need to interfere some how but the question is how do I do it?

"Thanks Dongwoo. Hey i'll see you guys at the table I gotta take care of something." I told the guys and went over to where Seungri and Myungsoo was.

 

                                        * Seungri POV*                   

 

After class I told Hyoyeon that i'll meet her at the table where Key oppa would be and she said okay. I was grabbing my stuff and was heading out the door when someone bumped into on the way out.

"God dang it! Can't you peoples look where you going? man now i gotta pick up all this I dropped and..............." I paused when I saw a very hot dude smirking at me. 

Awwwwww wae do I always do this to myself? I always embarass myself in front of hot guys. Wae God must you hate me?!

" Ugh I'm sorry about my cussing and all. I thought you purposefully bumped into me or something." I told the mysterious hot stranger whose black hair that was short but not too short and had mesmerizing black eyes and a smirk that could kill all pedo-noonas around the world.

"Hahaha it's alright. Hey you must be new so you don't know any better. I'm Myungsoo some people call me L if you prefer that more." He said and brought his hand out.

"Oh hi nice to meet you. I'm Seungri and yes I am new. And sorry about my rudeness really it was all my fault I bumped into you."

"Non sense Seungri it was all me so i'll apologize. I'm very sorry I bumped into you but maybe I can make it up to you by buying you lunch?" He asked me and I totally fangirled inside. Omo what should I do? I already made plans with Hyoyeon and I can't just ditch her like this even if this might be a once in a life time chance.

" Ummmm mianhae Myungsoo Ah but I already made plans to eat with someone already but maybe I can take a raincheck?" I asked him. He looked kind of disappointed in my answer but he said alright and asked if we can do it tomorrow. I said that was fine and he headed towards a group of hot guys who waved at him and told him to hurry the up. 

I made my way to the cafeteria and saw Hyoyeon in line and she waved me to come. I cut in front of kid a who was wearing huge ugly nerd glasses but you could still tell he was cute from beneath them. He kind of looked Kai from EXO-K. Hmmmmm oh im curious. Lol i just unintentionally qouted SHINee lol. Any way he was too busy jamming out to his Ipod to care.

" What took you so long dongsaeng?" Asked unni.

"Oh some kid named Myungsoo bumped into me and i basically cussed him out but then I stopped cause of how hot he was then he asked me to eat lunch with him but I told him if we could do a raincheck since I already made plans to eat with you." I answered and she got that look of suprise on her face.

" Wait did you just say Myungsoo?!" She screamed/asked me.

"Ugh yes is there something wrong with him or something?"

" Ummm no but the fact that you talked the  ice prince is really shocking is all. I mean he doesn't just talk to anyone hes popular as bro and you were lucky enough to talk to him better yet get asked to eat lunch with him?" She rattled on and on about how uber popular he was but was a total man- and that I should be really careful around him but at the same time she was gushing about how hot and gorgeous he was.

"But you know my type is more Dongwoo then him." She said and I asked her who Dongwoo was. " He was the guy with pink hair who was talking with Changjo and Ricky. He is a really badasss dancer well him and Hoya." She answered and pointed at the table where Teen Top and 7 other guys were at a table next to the doors. And yes the cute dino from earlier was indeed there laughing at something a guy with short brown hair said. I was assuming he was Hoya. I mean he kinda looked like a dancing machine compared to the other guys who looked really pretty boy.

I noticed that the Changjo wasn't at the table and saw him making his way toward me. Aish this kid does he really want to start drama in front of the whole school?

He stopped in front of me and Hyoyeon and looked me up and down. " Hey Seungri I'm giving you a heads up. Stay away from Myungsoo hes bad news. Hes a and just wants to get inside your pants. Go for Niel hyung instead hes actually a gentlemen." He told me then walked away to go sit with his homies.

I looked at Hyoyeon unni with confusion. Ughhh the hell just happened? Did Changjo actually look out me or was this some kind of like payback? 

I looked over at him and he gave me a cold smile. Well that answered my question I guess. He was just messing with me. Oh well i thought and went on with my life like nothing happened.

 

                                       * Changjo POV*               

 

I really hoped Seungri takes my advice and stays away from Myungsoo. I looked at her and gave her a smile which I hoped looked warm but she turned way from me. Oh well if she didn't get the message then she'll just learn the hard way like all other girls at this stupid school.