CHAPTER 3: F4?

To be loved by you [HIATUS JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!!!]

                             *Seungri pov*

 

We walked through the gate and finally saw the school. It was a huge 4-story building with a very cool landscape. Everyone had on a different uniform but you could distinctly tell who was in what class still.

Key oppa gave me a tour of the school and it took awhile cuz of how big the school was. I looked in wonder thinking Is this really a high school? We stopped when we reached our lockers which was black.

"Well heres your locker and mine is across the hallway and Taemin's is next to mine so were at leat in close proximity." Said Key oppa while going to his locker with Taemin following.

I sighed and put my bag in my locker since i had vocal and dance class. I was considering taking my jacket off when i heard girls screaming and pushing me into my locker.

"Urgh what the is ya'lls problem!?" I yelled and turned around to see what the big commotion was. 

I saw six guys guys walking the hall like they owned this place and i was like What is this? F4 in real life or something? But i guess i could see why the girls were screaming i mean they were pretty y.

The one furthest to the left looked like the hyung of the group. He was the tallest and the the one with more muscles so i decided to call him Mr.Brawny since he looked like he was all brawn and no brain.

The second guy was total pretty boy with blonde hair and pretty eyes so i'll call him pretty boy.

The third guy was the shortest and had pink hair. He reminded me of the cat from Alice in Wonderland because of the smirk he had on his face so he'll be cat.

The fourth guy looked the second tallest and had long brown hair. He also had cat shaped eyes and big kissable lips so i decided on sausage lips.

The fifth guy looked like the maknae and had light blue hair. He had a baby face and was just plain adorable! I wanted to squeeze his cheeks so bad. I'll call him puppy since he looked like one.

And the last guy was tall too and gorgeous. He had red hair and an arrogant expression on his face. He looked like a total so that's what i'll call him.

They walked off to there lockers and the came in front of me and said "Uh can you move? Your blocking my locker freak."

I snapped out of my daze and said " Ugh excuse you but the word please would be nice to hear instead of freak, ." I closed my locker and went to Taemin and Key oppa.

"Dude what is up with that over there? He acts like he owns this school or something. God i wanna punch him in the face!" I told Key oppa who had a bewildered expression.

"YAH dongsaeng! You did not just call Changjo from Teen Top an . Did i not tell you that theres Kingkas and Queenkas at our school?" He asked me.

"What the are Kingkas and Queenkas? And Teen mwoh?" I asked and looked at him with a confused face.

"Kingkas and Queenkas are a group of girls and guys that basically rule the school and there super popular. All guys wanna date the Queenkas and vice versa for Kingkas. Oh and Teen Top is the name of the Kingkas that rule this school and Miss A are the Queenkas." Taemin answered for Key oppa who nodded at everything Taemin said.

"The guy you called an is from Teen Top and he's actually the maknae of the group not Ricky who everyone calls the "eternal maknae" because it's like he never ages and he acts like one too. The one with blonde hair is Chunji, guy with long brown hair is Niel, one with pink hair is Ljoe and the one with muscles is C.A.P whose also the hyung of the group." Taemin explained further more and also answered my unasked questions.

"That still doesn't give them the right to treat people the way they do." I scoffed and looked back at the Changjo who was giving me the stink eye.

"Yeah well get used to it. Remember they own this school which means everyone here is like there minions." Replied Key oppa. "Arasso?"

I nodded and headed to my class with Taemin.

We had GD's vocal and dance class which was on the other side of the school so we rushed over there before the bell rang. We walked inside the classroom and sat in the back corner.

"So how come the teachers name is GD?" I asked Taemin who was fiddling with his thumbs.

"Well it stands for G-dragon but no one actually knows his real name so we just call him GD." Replied Taemin.

I felt a buzzing in my pocket and checked my phone. I got a text from Key oppa.

Key: Hey so hows GD's class?

Me: IDK it hasn't started yet.

Key: Oh well tell me how it goes then.

Me: K bro.


SO HOW WAS IT? I HOPED YOU LIKED IT. I KNOW IT SORRY ILL TRY HARDER NEXT TIME TO MAKE IT MORE BETTER. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT PLEASE!