CHAPTER 2: First Day

To be loved by you [HIATUS JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!!!]

 

                                        * SEUNGRI'S POV*

 

" YAH, Key oppa! Wake up, it's time for school! " I yelled at my brother who was still sleeping.

Even if there were bombs going off he wouldn't budge. I had only one tactic in mind and I didn't want to use it but had no other choice.

So i bended down and whispered in his ear, "YAH, Key oppa if you don't wake up you won't be able to see that hot teacher assistant. What's his name again? Kim Jonghyun, right?" As soon as he heard the name he got up from his deep slumber.

" YOU LITTLE BRAT! STOP SAYING HIS NAME SO CARELESSLY!" He yelled.

He got up from his bed and went to the restroom to wash. I left him to his business as I went to my room and got ready as well. Key and me had different uniforms because he was a senior and me a junior. His uniform was black with white accents while mine was navy blue and plaid. The awesome thing about Seoul High School was that there dress code wasn't really enforced so everyone had uniqueness to there uniform.

My uniform was very tomboy and edgy. Unlike other girls I chose to wear the plaid harem pants and added chains. My white button down was completely destroyed just the way i liked it. I cut off the sleeves, put safety pins on the collar, and instead of the required matching plaid tie i opted for a solid navy one. For my jacket well i decided against it and traded it in for a motorcycle style jacket and for shoes i decided on my favorite pair of black Doc Martins that came uo to my knees.

 After putting on my uniform i went to go fix my hair but then decided against it after seeing myself in the mirror. My long bright red hair was in its natural texture: wavy, and it was straight up bed head but i didn't care. I shrugged my shoulders and didn't even bother with makeup but i did put on my dark green contacts. I looked around for my black beanie, found it, and put it on. I grabbed my black leather messenger bag and headed for Key oppa's room to see if he was ready.

When i walked in he was putting on his jacket. He looked really good in his uniform which consisted of white skinny jeans, black short sleeved button down, a white tie, his black army fatigue jacket, and black and white vans. He was also wearing his black beanie and nerd glasses.

" Wow Key oppa you look y! I bet you Jonghyun  will really notice you this time." I said with a grin on my face.

" Hurry let's leave before were late. Taemin kun is probably already waiting for us at the gate. "

"YAH what did i say about saying his name so carelessly dongsaeng!" He yelled as we left the house and walked to school.

*MERONG* I stuck out my tongue and replied " Whatever man you just jealous cause you don't have the guts to say it."

He gave me a glare and kept quiet for the rest of the way to school.

 

                                                      *KEY POV*

Man my dongsaeng is a piece of work. But  she was right i didn't have the guts to say his name or even talk to him. He was kind of intimidating with his intense dark brown eyes but then at the same time those eyes crinkled when he smiled and became kind eyes. Last year he had dark brown hair that was cut into a short shaggy style so i was very anxious in to finding out what it looked like this year. He assisted Mr. Song's class which was English. When he spoke English everyone stopped all conversation just to hear him and he sounded damn y too. But everyone knew he's the most straightest guy you'll ever meet.

I mean all girls fawned over him, he could get anybody he wanted even guys! Theres a rumor going around that he was secretly dating the school's queenka; Fei from Miss A. She was gorgeous with long wavy brown hair and killer legs no scratch that a perfect body. She wasn't like other girls who were stick skinny she has curves in all the right places. I was envious of her just like everyone else in the school. She had popularity, beauty, money, and most importantly my hyung! Oh well whatever I need to stop sticking my head in the clouds and come back down to earth. I could vaguely make out what my sister was saying something about Taemin.

Then i felt someone hug me from behind and i turned around to come face to face with my Taeminnie.

"Hey Taemin! Wow you haven't changed much since last year. Well except for your hair and your uniform." I told him as I gave him an inspection.

He really hasn't changed much. His hair was blonde instead of black and his uniform went from little preschooler to kind of grunge. He had on red plaid skinnies, a black vintage Nirvana t-shirt, a flannel button down tied around his hips, very frayed and destroyed denim jacket, black combat boots, and a rustic gray beanie. He looked hot and less innocent now.

"Yeah i wanted to change it up a little this year." He replied sheepishly. He looked over at Seungri and said "Wow noona nomu yeppo! All the guys will fall to there knees and ask you out."

Seungri chuckled and replied"Yeah right. All guys want these days are innocent little es like from SNSD. They can't handle a independent woman like me."

"HAHAHA" Taemin laughed and shook his head. "Noona you sure are something else. But that's why i love you cause your not like everyone else."

"Damn straight!" yelled Seungri. Her and Taemin approached the gate of the school.

They waited for me but i stopped last minute when i saw Jonghyun hyung waving and greeting the students.

I started freaking out when he saw me and called out "Good morning Key ah!"

Wait he knows my name?! I could already feel my cheeks warming up despite the cold and i just froze but thankfully Seungri and Taemin rushed over to me and helped me recover.

"Ummmmm are you alright?" whispered Seungri. She was looking at me with concern but at the same time had a smirk on her face. "Is he that wonderful to you? Maybe we should go say hi."

"YAH Seungri don't you even dar........." I was cut off because her and Taemin dragged me to where hyung was.

"Annyeong haseyo Jonghyun!" greeted Seungri. Seriously i am gonna slap this bish! The nerve of her to disobey her oppa like this.

"Oh good morning!" replied hyung in english and i almost fainted again from hearing his y voice. "You must be the new student i'm suppose to show around the campus. It seems as you know my name already but let me formally introduce myself. I'm Kim Jonghyun and i'm a teacher assistant for Mr.Song's english class. I saw your schedule and it looks you have him 3rd period so i guess you'll see me again."

"Oh hi nice to met you. My name is Kim Seungri and this is my oppa Key." replied Seungri with a big smile on her face.

She looked at me with a devlish gleam in her eye and i was worried she might do something stupid so i spoke to hyung in a timid voice " Ummmmm i can show her around for you instead."

I looked up at him and he smiled and said "Okay sure if you want to Key ah." Then he left so he could greet other kids.

My heart almost melted from the way he said my name. God he sure knows how to make a person feel like goo.

 

 

                                        *SEUNGRI POV*

Wow Key oppa sure is infatuated with Jonghyun. He was blushing like crazy! Taemin was smirking at oppa and said "Umma am i gonna get a appa soon?"

Key oppa smacked him on the head. "Shut the hell up or ima spank you!"

Taemin rubbed his head and came to walk beside me.

"Umma needs to hurry up and confess his feeings already or Jonghyun hyung might get snatched by some ."

"I totally agree with you man." I replied and walked inside the school gates.

 


SO HOW IS IT SO FAR? IT MIGHT TAKE ME AWHILE TO UPDATE SINCE IM LAZY SORRY GUYS! BUT PLEASE BE PATIENT.