CHAPTER 4: The Showdown

To be loved by you [HIATUS JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!!!]

Suddenly i heard screaming from the girls and i looked up from my phone to see that Teen Top entered. WTF? Are all of them in this class? They were laughing about something and heading towards where me and Taemin were sitting. They stopped in front of us and the Changjo said " Hey your that freak from earlier."

" Hey your that from earlier." I answered with a innocent face while everyone else gasped at my audacity.

" Hey you wanna watch what you say to me or i'll make your time at this school hell." He said in a threatening tone. Everyone oohed at that and i shook my head.

" YAH you wanna watch what you say to ME. I'll ing put your in an arm bar quicker than quick!" I yelled and Taemin got up from his seat and said " Seungri let's just move okay? He's not even worth it and plus you don't want to get sent to the office on your first day of school."

" Hey girly boy! No ones ing talking to you so mind your ing business." Said the .

Oh hell no to the mothering kimchi no! The nerve of this !

" Whatever we don't wanna sit where freaks like you infested it with your freakness." And with that he walked away with his crew.

"MWOH?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY DONGSAENG AND WE INFESTED YA'LLS SEATS WITH OUR FREAKNESS! YOU ING MOFO!"

I ran up behind and jumped on his back and put him in a triangle choke.

" AHHHH! What the !" He screamed and tried to get me off his back but didn't succeed.

The rest of Teen Top just stood there and watched with interest while everyone else was plain shocked.

" Noona just stop before the teacher and principal come!" Yelled Taemin and tried to get me off of the .

" NO this is what he gets for acting like a babo! Apologize right now you or i'll make it worse." I said and squeezed harder.

" Okay fine. Sorry for calling him girly boy and you didn't infest our seats with your freakness. There you happy? Now get off me!'"

I let him go, pushed him off me and got up from the floor.  The got up too and gave me a dirty look.

" If you think your not gonna get in trouble for this well your wrong." He said and walked to a different area of the class to sit.

I shrugged my shoulders in a i could give a attitude and noticed that one of the guys from the s crew the one with sausage lips was looking at me with a smile like something was amusing him.

" What are you looking at Sausage lips?" I retorted at him. 

His smile vanished and got replaced with hurt. The other members laughed and nudged him which earned them a glare. They went to sit with the and kept shooting looks at me.

I turned to Taemin and said " Come on let's sit. I'm pretty sure they'll back off for now."

" Noona i'm scared for you. No ones ever did what you just did to Changjo." Said Taemin with a worried expression.

" Don't worry about it man. I got this on lock. I'll just beat his again and anyone else for that matter."

Just then a guy with short blonde hair came in. Everyone shut off all conversation and said " Good morning GD."

" Good morning class." He replied and started taking roll.

" Ahn Daniel." He called out. I saw sausage lips raise his hand and said " You can call me Niel." The teacher nodded and continued.

Bang Minsoo," Mr. Brawny raise his hand. " Call me CAP."

" Choi Jonghyun." Here answered the and told GD to call him Changjo.

" Lee Byunghun." Call him Ljoe.

" Lee Chanhee." Goes by Chunji.

" Lee Taemin."

" Here sir." Replied Taemin like the good little boy he is.

" Kim Seungri." The teacher called my name and i raised my hand.

I guess he didn't see my hand cause he repeated my name so i yelled  out " I'm right here!"

Everyone including the Changjo looked at me like i was weird or something. I shrugged my shoulders and put my head down for a second.

The last name called was some kid named Yoo Changhyun who said he prefered to be called Ricky. I looked up in time to see that it was the "eternal maknae" dude.

" Well as you guys know this is a vocal and dance class and i'm your teacher G-dragon but just call me GD. So today were gonna see everyones potential whether it's singing, rapping, or dancing. We'll start with the first person on the roll sheet and that would be Niel. Show us your talent, please." Said GD.

Niel got up from his seat and went to the front of the classroom. He didn't even look nervous and asked " Do i sing in acapella?"

" Whatever you want." replied GD. " Tell us what song your gonna sing and who it's by please."

" Y.O.U by SHINee."

Wow he must be pretty good to sing that song in acapella, i thought.

He started singing and i was mesmerized by his voice instantly. It was kind of soothing and nice especially when he sang Onew's part. I swayed along with his voice but stopped when he finished.

It looks like i wasn't the only one who thought he was awesome. Every one clapped and hooted for him. Niel looked embarrassed and went to go sit down.

" Okay that was good, Niel. Thank you now let's keep going up next is CAP." Said GD and motioned for Cap to come up front. " What will you be doing for us today?"

He didn't say anything but started rapping to a song i didn't notice until the middle of the song. It was No Mercy by B.A.P and i thought he was pretty badass.

Everyone clapped when he finished and several other people later was the Changjo.

" What will you be doing for us Changjo?" Asked GD with curiousity.

" Ima dance to I need a girl by Taeyang." He replied and GD nodded and played the song.

I hate to admit it but he was a really good dancer. He moved around the classroom and danced in front of a group of girls and winked at them. They screamed and started fanning themselves. The rest of Teen Top were shaking there heads while the guys were glaring at him.

I shook my head, turned towards Taemin and asked " So what are you gonna dance to Taemin?" He looked away from the and answered " Ummmm well maybe i'll freestyle since i can't think of a song. How about you?"

" Maybe Nu Abo by F(x)." I said and turned back to see the was done already.

 Ten people later it was the pretty boy from Teen Tops turn.

" Hi i'm Chunji and i'll be singing to Baby don'y cry by EXO-K. I hope you guys enjoy my performance." He said and then started singing. His voice sounded exactly what i thought it would based on his look. It was soft but at the same time it caught your attention when he sang high notes.

After Chunji was that cat looking Ljoe. He rapped to It's cold by Epik High. His performance was short so Taemin got up from his seat and went to the front of the class. He looked really nervous so i yelled out " Go Taemin!" You can do it!"

Taemin asked GD to put a random song on and GD raised his eyebrows. " Okay but don't blame me if a hard song comes on." Taemin nodded and waited for his song to come on. It came on and i recognized it in an instant it was MAMA by EXO. Oh Taemin is so screwed i thought but then he proved me wrong by doing the exact same choreography and also free styling at some parts.

He was amazing! He was popping, locking, and tutting like a boss. I could see that Changjo's envy for my Taeminnie and i smirked.

Taemin finished his dance and everyone clapped and hooted and even asked for an encore but GD said no since we didn't have time for him to go again.

" Okay Seungri your next. Are you ready?" Asked GD.

I nodded and went to the front of the class. It seemed eveyone was curious of the girl who choked " the Changjo" of Teen Tops talent.

I asked GD to put on the song for me and he complied. I started singing and dancing along to the song. I forgot everything about earliers events and just did what i had to do. I liked to rap to Amber's part cause shes amazing. I like the fact that shes a tomboy like me. Shes my role model for sure. I sang Luna's high notes with ease and the song was almost over. I looked over at my Taeminnie who smiled at me and raised his fist in a fighting motion.

I smiled and kept singing.


                     

                                      *CHANGJO POV*

Since I came to school theres this chick that's been getting on my nerves.

It started at my locker when i told her to move because it was obvious that she was gawking at me like everyone else which bugs the hell out of me. They think i'm hot and they have a crush on me. Ugh wtf? You don't even know me!

Anyways she talked back to me with sass and called me an which i kind of found a turn on since everyone here was scared of defying me and my hyungs but then at the same time it pissed me off.

Then she left to go talk to the girly boy and some other dude which i assumed was her older brother cause they looked alike.

I looked away and went to go talk to Niel hyung

" Hyung some chick actually had the guts to talk back to me and call me an . I wonder if shes new since she obviously doesn't know who i am." I told him and pointed to the girl who was walking towards the other side of campus with the girly boy.

"Hmmmmmmm shes kind of hot." Replied hyung and was staring after the girl.

" Ummm hyung i didn't know you were into that kind of chick."

" Well now you know dongsaeng. You see i find chicks that are not girly attractive especially one who has guts like you said."

" Nice to know hyung. Next time we go on a blind date i'll make sure it's not a girly ."

Niel hyung shook his head and said " Come on let's go to class." We got to the other guys who was laughing at something Chunji hyung did.

" Hahaha Chunji hyung doesn't know how to spell saturday! He spelled it seruday. HAhahahaahahha!" Exclaimed Ricky who was receiving death glares from Chunji hyung.

" Shut the hell up Ricky before I cut your balls off while you sleep!" Yelled Chunji hyung while putting Ricky in a choke hold.

"Urghhhhh okay hyung!" With that we headed to GD's class.

We were still laughing at Chunji hyung's mistake and abruptly stopped when we saw that and girly boy from earlier sitting at our usual spot.

"Hey your that freak from earlier!" I said and she looked up at me with an innocent smile which I thought was kind of hot coming from someone hardcore as her.

"Hey your that from earlier!" She retaliated back. 

Which made me forget about the whole hot thing since everything that came out of just ed everything up.

"Hey you wanna watch what you say to me or I'll make your time at this school hell."

I saw her shake her head and she replied" YAH you wanna watch what you say to ME or I'll put your in an arm bar quicker than quick."

Damn she really is hardcore she knows MMA too. But maybe she's bluffing she was pretty short but did have a nice body. She had curves in all the right places unlike other chicks here. Ugh wtf Changjo? You can't be thinking such things about your enemy.

Just then the pretty boy was telling her don't do anything rash cause I wasn't worth getting in trouble for on her first day of school. Oh so she was new I thought so cause if she was here last year i would of noticed that nice of hers. I mentally slapped myself in the head for that comment.

"Hey girly boy! No ones talking to you so mind your own ing business. Whatever we don't wanna sit where freaks like you infested it with your guys freakness." I said and told the hyungs that we should sit else where.

"Damn that girl sure is feisty!" Said CAP hyung.

"Yeah she's kind of hot too especially with that atiitude of hers. Looks like we met a match from hell!." Added in Ljoe hyung.

"I like her she's something else." Chunji hyung said.

I shook my head at them and said "What is with everyone? We should teach her a lesson on not to mess with one of us."

Then all of a sudden I felt someone jump on my back and put me in a choke hold.

"WTF?!" I yelled and tried to get the off of me but just made the situation worse.

I heard pretty boy say something to the person and called her noona so it must be the from earlier.

"No this is what he gets for acting like a babo! Apologize right now you or I'll make it worse." Said the and squeezed me harder.

Even if I was in a bad situation it was kind of nice being held by her. She had soft skin and her bright red hair smelled of mint which was kind of unusual since most girls smelled fruity or flowery but then she wasn't like most girls. 

Her legs were wrapped around my waist and her arms still around my neck made me snap out of my thoughts. I told her to get off me and she demanded I apologize to her and girly boy so I complied so she could get off but I secretly wanted her to keep holding me.

She let me go and got up from the floor. I got up also and told her that if she thinks she wasn't getting in trouble for this she was wrong. She just shrugged her shoulders and picked up her beanie from the floor and put it back on her bright red hair.

I went to go sit at my seat but the other hyungs stayed behind because she said something to Niel hyung who looked hurt. They laughed at him which earned them a glare and they came over still laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked the hyungs.

"Haahahahahaah that girl called Niel sausage lips!" Said Chunji hyung who was still laughing.

"YAH it's not that funny." Said Niel hyung who sat next to me. "Man that girl sure is something else. I want to find out more about her she's very intrigueing."

Everyone agreed except for me. I honestly just wanted her out of this school but then at the same time wanted her to stay.

Then GD came inside the classroom. We all stood up and greeted him. He greeted us back too and started taking roll. He called my name and I answered here and told him to call me Changjo.

He called Chunji and Ljoe hyung then some kid named Lee Taemin. I looked around the classroom and saw the girly boy raise his hand. Sooooo thats his name Taemin.

Then GD called out "Kim Seungri" no one replied so he repeated it then the yelled out "I'm right here!" Everyone looked at her like she was crazy. She shrugged her small shoulders and put her head dwon. GD called out Rickys name.

He told us to come one at a time to show our talents. Niel and Cap hyung went before me and I thought they got better during the summer. Finally it was my turn and I told the class the song I was dancing to.

The song started and I danced along while gliding around the room. I thought I was doing well and I was hoping that Seungri girl was watching me. I looked over at her and she wasn't paying attention to me which kind of pissed me off. She was talking to Taemin and I was already ending my dance when she finally turned back around to see my last move.

People clapped for me and I sat back down. The hyungs slapped my back and complimented me.

Several other people went after me then Ljoe and Chunji hyung went. Of course they were badass I mean hello were TEEN TOP.

After the hyungs was Taemin. He asked GD to put a random song for him and MAMA came on. I felt bad for him instantly cause of the hard song choice but then my pity for him receded when he danced. 

He was as good as me and that kind of made me envious. When he was done he got a standing ovation and was asked for an encore but GD said no due to the time limit.

Next was Seungri. The beginning beat of Nu abo by F(x) came on and she started moving her hips along to the song I thought she was just gonna dance but started singing too.

She had a nice voice. It wasn't girly more kind of husky and raspy which sent chills down my spine in a good way. I looked around and saw I wasn't the only one entrapped  in her seductive web but then she seemed oblivious of the situation. She just kept on singing and dancing. At one point she started rapping too and  I thought Damn this girl can do it all.

I felt someone tap my leg and turned around to see Niel hyung motion me to come closer to him.

When I did he whispered "I call dibs."

I backed away and looked at him with suprise. This was a really serious situation and I'll explain why.

When NIel hyung calls dibs on a girl it usually means he really likes her. It's a rare thing cause hes really picky when it comes to girls.

"Are you sure hyung?" I asked him.

He didn't answer because he was focused on Seungri like waiting for something to happen.

I heard her sing a high note and then hyung said "Yeah i'm sure dongsaeng. She's different from other chicks."

I still couldn't get over the shock of his news. I guess I can't really do anything to her since she's gonna be hyung's girl soon.

She finished her performance and everyone clapped. Some people including Niel hyung got up and whistled. She bowed and went to go sit back down next to Taemin.

I saw her hug him and that made me really jealous for some reason. Why am I feeling such emotions for a girl I don't even like? 

Plus shes gonna be Niel hyung's girl soon so whatever feelings I did have I needed to push them aside.

 

 

  


MIANHAE LONG CHAP I KNOW HOPED U GUYS ENJOYED MY FEISTY SEUNGRI