CHAPTER 5: Creepy Smiling

To be loved by you [HIATUS JUST FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!!!]

 

                          *SEUNGRI POV*

 

I sat back down and felt good about my peformance.

"Wow noona you were amazing!" Exclaimed Taemin.

"Thanks dongsaeng." I said and hugged him.

The last kid to go was Ricky. He danced to y, free and single by Super Junior. He was good when he danced he lost that adorable smile and became serious.

"WOW I have such a talented class this year. Next time we'll go straight to dancing so bring the right attire. Okay class dismissed." GD said and the bell rang.

Me and Taemin were trying to get through the door when Niel blocked our path.

"Hey Seungri what class do you have next?" He asked.

"Why the do you wanna know?" I asked back and gave him a death stare.

"Your the new kid so I just wanted to be nice and walk you to class." He answered with a smile that i actually found attractive.

I didn't want to be a complete so I told him I had Physics in building C with Mrs.Lee.

"Oh that . She's really strict and I don't have her this year thank god but I think Changjo and Ricky has that class." He informed and called over Changjo who came over and asked "What do you want hyung?"

Niel asked him if he had physics next period and Changjo replied "Yeah wae?" Niel told him and the said he'll walk me then.

We walked down the hallway and didn't talk to each other. It was kind of awkward and I would of liked it more if Niel walked me instead. I looked back and saw that he was looking at me with a smile on his face that creeped me out. It wasn't a Chanyeol creepy smile but pretty close. Hmmmmmm wonder what hes thinking bout.

 

                                            *NIEL POV*

Man seeing Changjo's face when I told him I like Seungri was priceless!

I only told him that so he could realize that he's the one who actually likes her. I noticed it as soon as he told me about her at the lockers. My dongsaeng can be sometimes a little dense so I had to create a competition for him so he would admit his feelings for her.

I think the difficult part is getting her to like him. She hates him with a passion but maybe hate can turn to love? I guess we'll just have to find out.

 

          


LOL SORRY SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW BUT DIDNT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO PUT! MIANHAE GUYS

NEXT CHAP WILL BE WAYYYY BETTER I HOPE 

K WELL ANYEONG FOR NOW